Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,326 members, 7,900,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:47 PM

Nigerian Woman Quits Her Marriage To Marry Daughter's Rejected Boyfriend, Explai - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Quits Her Marriage To Marry Daughter's Rejected Boyfriend, Explai (371 Views)

Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage / Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Quits Her Marriage To Marry Daughter's Rejected Boyfriend, Explai by OpzyGist(m): 8:34am On Jan 26, 2023
According to a report by Daily Trust, awoman in Kano state has walked down the aisle with a man who is her daughter' rejected suitor.

The incident was said to have happened in Rano local government area after the woman's daughter named Aisha, turned the man down.

The woman, Malama Khadija, said she decided to make the move as she realised that both of them should not lose him, noting that she is equally as beautiful as her daughter.

Explaining her action, Khadija said that she did not do it without making consultations. She said she contacted clerics before reaching out to her new husband's family.

“I didn’t do it with ignorance. I contacted clerics and they said it is not prohibited. When I contacted him, he agreed, but my parents and relatives refused to do the marriage rites. That was why I decided to go to Hisbah and we are happily married now” she said.

See more details here:

Nigerian Woman Quits Her Marriage to Marry Daughter’s Rejected Boyfriend, Explains Her Action

https://opzygist.com.ng/relationship-family/nigerian-woman-quits-her-marriage-to-marry-daughters-rejected-boyfriend/

Re: Nigerian Woman Quits Her Marriage To Marry Daughter's Rejected Boyfriend, Explai by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:35am On Jan 26, 2023
No time to check time in the North..

They call southern girls prostitutes.....We call them.........?

Hehehehehehehehehe

Re: Nigerian Woman Quits Her Marriage To Marry Daughter's Rejected Boyfriend, Explai by superCleanworks(m): 9:33am On Jan 26, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
No time to check time in the North..

They call southern girls prostitutes.....We call them.........?

Hehehehehehehehehe

abeg which kain picture be this? grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Hello Mama! Please Read This.. / Court Throws Out Dumo Lulu-briggs' Lawsuit Challenging Ownership Of Moni Pulo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.