Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,755 members, 7,879,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:21 PM

This Is The Tinubu They Said Can't Hold A Cup Of Tea - Twitter User Shares Video - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Tinubu They Said Can't Hold A Cup Of Tea - Twitter User Shares Video (62436 Views)

Oseloka Obaze: INEC Failed To Verify Tinubu, They Must Act Now Or Face The Pena / The Tinubu They Don't Want You To See / Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Tinubu They Said Can't Hold A Cup Of Tea - Twitter User Shares Video by Sammy5413(m): 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
Mumu wey no get sense
They dey drink tea for afternoon?
Omo all these Tinubu followers are all clowns

Argue with your ancestors
Re: This Is The Tinubu They Said Can't Hold A Cup Of Tea - Twitter User Shares Video by sync(f): 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
Very funny. He’s doing too much now just to prove himself
Re: This Is The Tinubu They Said Can't Hold A Cup Of Tea - Twitter User Shares Video by 9ino(m): 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
Wow, I'm impressed. You follow write Merlin? Because I can see you can write myth and make it sounds real like you're there when it happened. I pray that tinubu wins, na all of us go suffer am. That cap wey Dem give you you go wear am tire and hunger go Kee you.
Misterone:
That Naajatu is just being bitter. She tried to lobby Tinubu for the position of minister for women affairs. Tinubu told her that he does not work like that and that he selects he team based on competencies, not by who you know or who you support or where you come from. Naajatu was very angry, she then asked Tinubu what he had for the North.
Re: This Is The Tinubu They Said Can't Hold A Cup Of Tea - Twitter User Shares Video by lhordspy: 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
oyin44:
Ihordspy...you are back welcum

Obi rally is really frustrating the zombidiots that is why they are hauling abuses on you..

But don't worry about that, the prostitute woman who says such thing against tinubu is atiku's paid agent ....

She will regret when tinubu wins

100% boss. You are right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Tinubu They Said Can't Hold A Cup Of Tea - Twitter User Shares Video by stuffs2002: 11:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Show us clear picture because I know that's not Tinubu

The man with a tea cup is faceless

No one takes DIS1 serious

Re: This Is The Tinubu They Said Can't Hold A Cup Of Tea - Twitter User Shares Video by Kuvasin: 11:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
lhordspy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrxzKCX5wXM

This is the Tinubu, Ajia Naajatu said cant hold a cup of tea. Baba enjoying his afternoon tea. smiley

https://twitter.com/Abdulfagge/status/1618301925593870338?t=Azy3XwhsFBbyS154uC2KqA&s=19
drinking tea hot afternoon.God have mercy
Re: This Is The Tinubu They Said Can't Hold A Cup Of Tea - Twitter User Shares Video by Slynation(m): 12:15am On Jan 27, 2023
So we should vote for him just because he can hold tea cup, bunch of clowns...!! Tinubu is dancing to the tone of Nigerians just because of desperation!!
Re: This Is The Tinubu They Said Can't Hold A Cup Of Tea - Twitter User Shares Video by Slynation(m): 12:17am On Jan 27, 2023
oyin44:
Ihordspy...you are back welcum

Obi rally is really frustrating the zombidiots that is why they are hauling abuses on you..

But don't worry about that, the prostitute woman who says such thing against tinubu is atiku's paid agent ....

She will regret when tinubu wins
This wan is just looking for cheap publicity...!! We saw what you did there!!
Re: This Is The Tinubu They Said Can't Hold A Cup Of Tea - Twitter User Shares Video by emmancipated(m): 5:22am On Jan 27, 2023
It's crazy how part of the manifesto of a presidential candidate is how well he can hold a cup of tea. Tinubu may or may not have been good in the past, but what is clear right now is that he's not in the best frame of mind to rule this country. You can't cheat nature.
Re: This Is The Tinubu They Said Can't Hold A Cup Of Tea - Twitter User Shares Video by odduduwa: 5:32am On Jan 27, 2023
thesicilian:
Whether you belong to Tinubu or Atiku or Obi, focus on your campaign.
since when ? Because you apc and Yoruba are at the recieving end abi nooooo the attack must intensify
Re: This Is The Tinubu They Said Can't Hold A Cup Of Tea - Twitter User Shares Video by thesicilian: 6:07am On Jan 27, 2023
odduduwa:
since when ? Because you apc and Yoruba are at the recieving end abi nooooo the attack must intensify
You're drunk. Show me a post of me campaigning for APC
Re: This Is The Tinubu They Said Can't Hold A Cup Of Tea - Twitter User Shares Video by Mitsurugi(m): 6:36am On Jan 27, 2023
lhordspy:
A wise man once said:

The difference between human and Animal is that animals will never allow the dumbest in their midst ; mislead them.

The most significant take-away for me in this election period is that it unravelled, unbuttoned, unriddled, exposed lot of mysteries about the mental state of some Nigerians. The deficiency in their reasoning faculty and ability to take, breakdown, consume information before digestion.

SOS. We need help.

Yes we need help. Vote Peter Obi. Do not be led by the dumbest
Re: This Is The Tinubu They Said Can't Hold A Cup Of Tea - Twitter User Shares Video by ejimatic: 6:42am On Jan 27, 2023
lhordspy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrxzKCX5wXM

This is the Tinubu, Ajia Naajatu said cant hold a cup of tea. Baba enjoying his afternoon tea. smiley

https://twitter.com/Abdulfagge/status/1618301925593870338?t=Azy3XwhsFBbyS154uC2KqA&s=19
If you are not criticised you cannot win any presidential election in Nigeria. Abiola MKO ,OBJ and Buhari supra......[quote][/quote]
Re: This Is The Tinubu They Said Can't Hold A Cup Of Tea - Twitter User Shares Video by Father4all: 7:28am On Jan 27, 2023
Let him hold big one na. Mumu people
Re: This Is The Tinubu They Said Can't Hold A Cup Of Tea - Twitter User Shares Video by Misterone: 8:11am On Jan 27, 2023
9ino:
Wow, I'm impressed. You follow write Merlin? Because I can see you can write myth and make it sounds real like you're there when it happened. I pray that tinubu wins, na all of us go suffer am. That cap wey Dem give you you go wear am tire and hunger go Kee you.
I no dey depend on Government to feed me, so I no go hungry. Government is not about giving the citizens food, money or what have you. Government is all about regulation and providing an environment for business to thrive. If you want to wait for an obi to come and put food in your mouth, you go wait tire.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Tinubu They Said Can't Hold A Cup Of Tea - Twitter User Shares Video by MoneySEASON: 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
Diligent1:

You are the one who is stupid here, one of your lies has been exposed and you are pained.
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

Broke boy, try and avoid my mention when next you see my comment.
Re: This Is The Tinubu They Said Can't Hold A Cup Of Tea - Twitter User Shares Video by MoneySEASON: 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2

πŸ˜… Come, how much do you need?
Re: This Is The Tinubu They Said Can't Hold A Cup Of Tea - Twitter User Shares Video by MoneySEASON: 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
pachigo001:
this election will determine how many Nigerians that are okay mentally

Straight up πŸ’―

1 Like

Re: This Is The Tinubu They Said Can't Hold A Cup Of Tea - Twitter User Shares Video by AsawanaDgreat: 10:35am On Jan 31, 2023
Baba don old no doubt
Re: This Is The Tinubu They Said Can't Hold A Cup Of Tea - Twitter User Shares Video by MamaletASO: 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nice write up..

As a Chess player, the players were perfectly used..

But the Checkmate should have included the Queen in this case because Rook wasn't able to mate in dis particular keenly contested game.

I think BAT is really a great strategist..let's give him room to strategize Nigeria to it's perfect position among the nations of d world.

I bliev he can..

CONGRATULATIONS TO TINUBU!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello / PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets / Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.