Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,839 members, 7,882,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:32 PM

Eedris Abdulkareem Thanked His Wife In A Song For Donating Her Kidney To Him VID - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem Thanked His Wife In A Song For Donating Her Kidney To Him VID (320 Views)

"Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels / Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem Thanked His Wife In A Song For Donating Her Kidney To Him VID by chiboy247: 10:54am On Jan 26, 2023
More photos @ www.googles.pro

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanked His Wife In A Song For Donating Her Kidney To Him VID by Shalommy(f): 11:09am On Jan 26, 2023
A beautiful woman. Chaii.. That man is useful to her that's why!

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanked His Wife In A Song For Donating Her Kidney To Him VID by OneCandleAway(f): 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
I hope he takes care of the kidney. Doesn't go back to drinking. Because these people tend to go back to the habits that caused the failure.

(1) (Reply)

Exposed! 2023 Election Plans & How Tinubu Bought Delegates/governors To Get Tick / Blaqbonez Gifts His Mum A Brand-new Car For Her Birthday. (VIDEO) / 9 Delicious Foods You Can Eat Without Getting Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.