Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,891 members, 7,980,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:07 AM

Why People Cheat In Marriages And Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why People Cheat In Marriages And Relationships (428 Views)

Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO / Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages / Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why People Cheat In Marriages And Relationships by Techibi6777: 10:57am On Jan 26, 2023
Over the years and with a lot of experience, I have always wondered why people cheat. Especially in seemingly perfect relationships where people get basically everything they've ever desired in a partner. I have come to realize that;

Staying faithful in a relationship has more to do with discipline than love. People can genuinely love you and still cheat on you if they lack sexual discipline.

True or false? What do you think?
Re: Why People Cheat In Marriages And Relationships by Techibi6777: 11:23am On Jan 26, 2023
Re: Why People Cheat In Marriages And Relationships by marlow1962(m): 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ppl cheat for different reasons.
But all I know is that a responsible man do not cheat, except his wife or gf (anyone) is loose or problematic.
Re: Why People Cheat In Marriages And Relationships by londonbanks(m): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sex is a powerful urge. Unless a man shows great restrains, he will go out there and find it.

(1) (Reply)

Will You Continue Dating The Girl? / Come See What I Just Did / Are Disposable Vapes Safe: All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.