Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,080 members, 7,949,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

CBN Gov type of Politics, If Atiku wins, Emefiele retains his position - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Gov type of Politics, If Atiku wins, Emefiele retains his position (1783 Views)

Makinde Tells Clerics To Join Politics If They Want Nigeria To Progress / I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu / 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Gov type of Politics, If Atiku wins, Emefiele retains his position by FreedomfromtheT: 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
famouscargo4u:

Same spread in North west and North East? Stop the delusion and face reality. Obi can't get more than 50000 in any state in the Northwest.
That is your wish. But know this. Peter Obi is your next president by the grace of God.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Gov type of Politics, If Atiku wins, Emefiele retains his position by famouscargo4u: 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
That is your wish. But know this. Peter Obi is your next president by the grace of God.
I Pray this comes to pass but if wishes were horses, beggars would ride.
Re: CBN Gov type of Politics, If Atiku wins, Emefiele retains his position by spy24(m): 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
famouscargo4u:

Hmmn. There is actually even though it is low. Lagos will be having about 6m voters for the first time. Ganduje will fight dirty to get maximum votes in Kano. Wike just declared his support for BAT and will do anything to stop Atiku from winning. All BAT needs is to get at least 20- 25% in North West and North East.

See your yeye analysis

"Fight dirty" all you Tinubu supporters strategy is vote buying and thuggery

1 Like

Re: CBN Gov type of Politics, If Atiku wins, Emefiele retains his position by spy24(m): 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
famouscargo4u:

If you want to be sincere with yourself, you'd agree with me that Obidients are having their rallies and campaign everywhere here without attacks. For online attacks, Obidients are the worst.

Na lie, you people are the worst

Infact you peoples igbophobia is the one of the reasons why I'm supporting peter obi,

Most obidients attack your candidate because of his obvious failing health and cloudy past, you'd rarely see them defaming Tinubu simply because he's Yoruba
But you guys on the other hand have displayed open hatred and bigotry against Obi not because of his weaknesses but simply because he's Igbo so
Please stop the cheap blackmail!!
Re: CBN Gov type of Politics, If Atiku wins, Emefiele retains his position by ERockson: 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
4 to 5 days no make the old naira notes illegal tender, Majority of ATM have stopped dispensing money, Banks still give out old notes at the counter, Which way naija
Re: CBN Gov type of Politics, If Atiku wins, Emefiele retains his position by famouscargo4u: 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
spy24:

See your yeye analysis

"Fight dirty" all you Tinubu supporters strategy is vote buying and thuggery

Oga, there's no where I mentioned thuggery or vote buying. I must tell you it won't come easy neither. Obi not having agents in over 90000 polling units 7n the north and he wants to win? Jokes!
Re: CBN Gov type of Politics, If Atiku wins, Emefiele retains his position by spy24(m): 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
famouscargo4u:

Oga, there's no where I mentioned thuggery or vote buying. I must tell you it won't come easy neither. Obi not having agents in over 90000 polling units 7n the north and he wants to win? Jokes!

Leave the joke for us like that tongue

We no send, I rather waste my vote than to cast it for PDP or APC
Re: CBN Gov type of Politics, If Atiku wins, Emefiele retains his position by FreedomfromtheT: 9:56am On Jan 27, 2023
famouscargo4u:

I Pray this comes to pass but if wishes were horses, beggars would ride.
It is coming to pass by the grace of God and votes of the majority.
Re: CBN Gov type of Politics, If Atiku wins, Emefiele retains his position by famouscargo4u: 11:05am On Jan 27, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
It is coming to pass by the grace of God and votes of the majority.

Unfortunatelym Obi does not have control of the majority.
Re: CBN Gov type of Politics, If Atiku wins, Emefiele retains his position by FreedomfromtheT: 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
famouscargo4u:

Unfortunatelym Obi does not have control of the majority.
Peter Obi controls the majority when votes are shared by two (or three) Muslim and one Christian presidential candidates.
Re: CBN Gov type of Politics, If Atiku wins, Emefiele retains his position by kcnwaigbo: 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
famouscargo4u:

Did Peter Obi or LP tell you it doesn't have agents in the north?. LP even have gubernatorial candidates in all the major northern states including Kano, Kaduna and Katsina
Re: CBN Gov type of Politics, If Atiku wins, Emefiele retains his position by famouscargo4u: 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Peter Obi controls the majority when votes are shared by two (or three) Muslim and one Christian presidential candidates.

Forget it, it does not work that way. Millions of Christians will vote for Atiku, Tinubu as well.
Re: CBN Gov type of Politics, If Atiku wins, Emefiele retains his position by FreedomfromtheT: 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
famouscargo4u:

Forget it, it does not work that way. Millions of Christians will vote for Atiku, Tinubu as well.
Same way millions of Muslims will vote for Peter Obi.
I see the 2023 election being both religious and ethnic.
A lot of voters are neither Hausa, Igbo, Fulani nor Yoruba so religion most likely determine their preference.
I see Obi winning about 80% of Christian votes.
I see Atiku, (Kwankwaso) and Tinubu sharing about 85% of Muslim votes.
At the end, Peter Obi most likely emerges president.
Everything is working out in Peter Obi's favour.
Re: CBN Gov type of Politics, If Atiku wins, Emefiele retains his position by famouscargo4u: 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Same way millions of Muslims will vote for Peter Obi.
I see the 2023 election being both religious and ethnic.
A lot of voters are neither Hausa, Igbo, Fulani nor Yoruba so religion most likely determine their preference.
I see Obi winning about 80% of Christian votes.
I see Atiku, (Kwankwaso) and Tinubu sharing about 85% of Muslim votes.
At the end, Peter Obi most likely emerges president.
Everything is working out in Peter Obi's favour.

That's a wrong analysis. 80% of Christians in Nigeria voting Obi? That's a lie
Re: CBN Gov type of Politics, If Atiku wins, Emefiele retains his position by FreedomfromtheT: 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
famouscargo4u:

That's a wrong analysis. 80% of Christians in Nigeria voting Obi? That's a lie
Eeeyah!
You don't like it turning out that way, do you?
But there's nothing you can really do about it.
Start getting used to calling Peter Obi your president.
Thank you.
Re: CBN Gov type of Politics, If Atiku wins, Emefiele retains his position by ufuosman(m): 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
ganisucks:

You still have mouth to talk, abi. Don't worry, the next two blows will silence all of you.
Even Baba Lagos will be unable to shalaye.
Those blows will finish SWAGA.
where is d blow coming from 😂😂 I cnt wait for the blow to hama them all🤣🤣🤣
Re: CBN Gov type of Politics, If Atiku wins, Emefiele retains his position by famouscargo4u: 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Eeeyah!
You don't like it turning out that way, do you?
But there's nothing you can really do about it.
Start getting used to calling Peter Obi your president.
Thank you.

It can not happen. Why can't you leave emotions and face reality?
Re: CBN Gov type of Politics, If Atiku wins, Emefiele retains his position by FreedomfromtheT: 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
famouscargo4u:

It can not happen. Why can't you leave emotions and face reality?
The reality is that Peter Obi is Nigeria's incoming president.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emi L'okan: The Audacity of Entitlement / David Hundeyin: The Plane Carrying The Minister Of Power Is Operating Illegally / The Real Enemies Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.