Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,722 members, 7,965,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:36 PM

What Does She Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Mean? (1042 Views)

Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics / What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / My Female Boss Drop A Condom In My Pocket In Her Office, What Could She Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does She Mean? by ibrahiem(m): 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2007
we had a misunderstanding cus she was double dating while i was faithful 2 her.she sent me a text this morning and it reads

''i'm sorry that i hurt u n also sorry that i lied 2 u.i did that cus i love u n want u in my life.i didn't want 2 hurt u ,i want us 2 b but now that u know da truth,there is no longer us.i love u,ib.''

i need help cus it will also do me good if i forge ahead.1 thing remains certain that u can't just cheat nature since u just have 2 love.
Re: What Does She Mean? by yimiton(f): 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2007
Eyaaa, shit happens!! Cheats, undecidedgirls undecided, so much cheating cry what do we (men and women alike) want? undecided
Sorry buddy. Ask her what she wants.
Why is she cheating on you.
Don't know what else to say, the issue of cheating has been flogged and over flogged in this forum.
Follow your heart.
Re: What Does She Mean? by omega25red(m): 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2007
What help do you want angry you caught the B@#% cheating you would be really stupid to go back to her
Besides the obvious you know by now all her friends know that you caught her if you go back to her they all would know you are a mugu and people would laugh at you for as long as you stay with her. Also she wouldn't have apologized if you hadn't caught her so you know she really isn't repentant

On the other hand you could get with her and use the emotional upper hand you have to ruin her or you can just be with her for sex while you mess with other girls and when you find the one you like you dump her publicly for some stupid shit like why didn't you laugh at my joke cool

good luck
Re: What Does She Mean? by ssRhino: 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2007
she mean you have always been an assisted Boyfriend, never the main man, and that she is dumping ur azz for the otehr dude, sorry my guy, e go better, God go give u better omoge
Re: What Does She Mean? by chisombond(f): 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
omega25red: What help do you want angry you caught the B@#% cheating you would be really stupid to go back to her
Besides the obvious you know by now all her friends know that you caught her if you go back to her they all would know you are a mugu and people would laugh at you for as long as you stay with her. Also she wouldn't have apologized if you hadn't caught her so you know she really isn't repentant

On the other hand you could get with her and use the emotional upper hand you have to ruin her or you can just be with her for sex while you mess with other girls and when you find the one you like you dump her publicly for some stupid shit like why didn't you laugh at my joke cool

good luck

I can't believe all that actually came out from yu.it goes a long way to tell.................., someone is heartbroken and all u can say is this.isssh!

My dear,I think you should find out what the issues were that actually pushed her into the hands of another.Nobody is perfect and we are all bound to make mistakes,don't allow anybody mislead you.most of this guys giving you advises run back to their babes even after catching her with another man.
Re: What Does She Mean? by pasqal09: 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
Oga e don be oh, u caught her double datin, she has weigh u and the orda guy and u ve bin found wanting. So she fired u.
Re: What Does She Mean? by baralatie(m): 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2013
Dont bug ur head about her and her life at al.u don catch am live,shey u go cry 4 am again!
Re: What Does She Mean? by baralatie(m): 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2013
U should be tanking God she carried her lie,lie lov 4rm ur fac

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Of Love / Can She Be Ur Reoccurin Decimal In An Equation Called Ur Lyfe / I Love Her But

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.