Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,773 members, 7,882,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

Prophetic Messages For The Nations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophetic Messages For The Nations (557 Views)

Prophetic Messages To Nigerians / 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) / Pictures : Lagos When It Was The Nations Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophetic Messages For The Nations by okeysoninv: 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
May our Lord Jesus Christ, give us the grace to survive this perilous time. I am compared to write these messages and spread the gospel . for it's the reason I was called .Amen
I saw the nation Iran, that rogue nation possessing a might nuclear bomb . it's very huge. let's pray they don't use this bomb to destroy nation. and other country buying it from them.
Brethren,

The nation Sri Lanka I saw huge bomb explosion that killed many. let's remember them in prayers.

A huge protests shall break out in Italy , and I saw the police trying to protect an important building from the protester with the use of force. many killed.
Another protest break out in Sweden , it was hard to contain , God has mercy.

I moved in spirit, into a sea I saw boat carrying people to another country and capsizes. show us mercy Lord.

Congo , a group shall arise and starts killing civilians . what a terrible time for Congo.

Nana addo pray for him. Amen
Re: Prophetic Messages For The Nations by Emmanuella00(f): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Everyone have their own prophetic messages....πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈπŸšΆβ€β™€οΈπŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ
No one is perfect to deliver to others
Re: Prophetic Messages For The Nations by okeysoninv: 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
The Lord open my eye I saw a building in China caught fire and many perish. show us mercy.

Norway: it shall come to pass you shall experience landslide in your country.

Israel: A reputable man will pass away.

Iraq: There is a bomb blasts in that country when it occurs the people will start to retaliate.

#sonsofprophet
Re: Prophetic Messages For The Nations by Darkpanthera: 8:14am On Jan 27, 2023

Re: Prophetic Messages For The Nations by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 27, 2023
Darkpanthera:

Bros calm down. You wan finish this guy career before him start? πŸ˜‚
Re: Prophetic Messages For The Nations by okeysoninv: 9:05am On Jan 27, 2023
Darkpanthera:

football gambler well-done, we are saving life not to for gambling. if you want desires gambling sign let's it be sign Jonah.
Re: Prophetic Messages For The Nations by sotall(m): 9:08am On Jan 27, 2023
You have opened another mumu thread of fake prophecy
Re: Prophetic Messages For The Nations by okeysoninv: 9:08am On Jan 27, 2023
Go and tell the heathens, the LORD GOD is still speaking today
Re: Prophetic Messages For The Nations by okeysoninv: 9:11am On Jan 27, 2023
sotall:
You have opened another mumu thread of fake prophecy
may God show you mercy.
Re: Prophetic Messages For The Nations by Darkpanthera: 9:18am On Jan 27, 2023
okeysoninv:
football gambler well-done, we are saving life not to for gambling. if you want desires gambling sign let's it be sign Jonah.

You made people who believed your prophecy to lost millions of naira
Re: Prophetic Messages For The Nations by okeysoninv: 9:22am On Jan 27, 2023
Darkpanthera:

You made people who believed your prophecy to lost millions of naira
may you lose it again and again . Did God told you to be a gambler, or have gift of God turn into commerce . God have mercy on you bro.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Cant Hold A Teacup / President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With Governor Buni (Photos) / The Sufferings currently have added more to Labour Party Appeal-Datti Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.