Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:30 AM

Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup (22994 Views)

N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad / Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal / Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Winnin009: 10:11am On Jan 27, 2023
Jokerman:

Shey if Ronaldo win world cup by 2026.... wetin you go finally do?

Maybe as a coach but never as a footballer

5 Likes

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Maysdevices(f): 10:11am On Jan 27, 2023
Winnin009:

Thatโ€™s very true. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The quality of players there are some of the best in the world too. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Adakintroy: 10:12am On Jan 27, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

Messi won national honors of U-20 world cup and Olympic before Ronaldo. He even got to world cup and copa America finals twice before Ronaldo won the Euro cup thing.

So it was neck to neck then.
But now that he's won everything, it's no longer neck to neck. He's million miles ahead

Its was neck to neck unless you don't understands what neck neck Means. Messi literary won the world cup with the last throw of his dice. How neck to neck do you want things to be. Plus I never said he was not the best. I argued it was close. You all keep saying they are two galaxy apart. Na Una know the football Una de watch since.
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by pquaver(m): 10:14am On Jan 27, 2023
MurderX:
Be like say this Ronaldo na urchin

grin grin cheesy grin. Guy abeg why you wan kill me with laff? Wetin I do u na?

1 Like

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by VawuIenceReturn: 10:15am On Jan 27, 2023
Wtf cheesy
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Padipadi: 10:21am On Jan 27, 2023
lhordspy:
Can a man be this finished?

-Ran juventus into ground.
-Ran Manchester United into ground.
-Got rejected by 22 different clubs, including Samdoria.
-Ghost, benched, flopped during the worldcup with portugal. At a point he even tried stealing Bruno Fernandez's goal.
- Now trying to take Al-Nassr 256billion meter below the ground

With the rate pendu is going low, the lowest of his fraudulent tapping career, he may discover water faster than a borehole drilling machine.
Pls is CR7 an APC supporter?
Why all these jabs naa?
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by ThierryJay: 10:28am On Jan 27, 2023
OJEEMAH:
In my whole life, I have seen people as emotional as Ronaldo fanboys. They have replaced common sense with their complex.

You are going too far sef. No be the same people wey dey insult Buhari, Tinubu and others on a daily basis?

Abi na. Because of Messi, Pendulums hyped up several things that were irrelevant or not as important in determining the best in football including:

Social media likes and followers
Jumping height
Penalties
Celebration style
Earnings
Bungled interviews
Aimless roaming about from club to club
Toxic family members
Livescores over actual football

Fortunately sensible peeps aren't buying all those bullshit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Xiaohei(m): 10:29am On Jan 27, 2023
All this hate for what? Make una leave CR7- the multimillionaire alone! Iโ€™m a Messi fan but all this hate is totally unnecessary!

1 Like

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Numerouno94(m): 10:29am On Jan 27, 2023
Almiron:
I great my oga, no I no chop ban o. We don bury Obembet. He will never post any topic on this section again. Pendu fans they are in for a long ride, journey wey no get end....

Obembet don enta where dictionary call "oblivion" kpatakpata. OMG how the so called mighty has fallen.gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:31am On Jan 27, 2023
Adakintroy:

Its was neck to neck unless you don't understands what neck neck Means. Messi literary won the world cup with the last throw of his dice. How neck to neck do you want things to be. Plus I never said he was not the best. I argued it was close. You all keep saying they are two galaxy apart. Na Una know the football Una de watch since.
You don't know what neck to neck means.
No one started the Ronaldo/Messi comparison but Ronaldo himself.
It can't be neck to neck when Messi has appeared at 2 world cup finals and ronaldo is yet to appear
Messi had appeared at five copa finals while Ronaldo only has two.
Messi now has a full complement of football trophy including the biggest prize while Ronaldo does not
So how is it neck to neck?
If Ronaldo had appeared at a wc final at least, it will make sense to say neck to neck but as things stand, they are miles apart

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by fcbelle72(f): 10:36am On Jan 27, 2023
This goat going everywhere with his bad luck angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Almiron: 10:36am On Jan 27, 2023
Jokerman:

You Don come back to this monicker grin... don't worry the GOAT will still take Saudi by storm.

Or did you forget Pessi 1st season at PSG?
Jokerman wey get nine lives like a cat, you no dey die once. Lmao.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by ThierryJay: 10:39am On Jan 27, 2023
Jokerman:

Seems you've forgotten Pessi 1st season at PSG... grin

Haaaaa Joker, are you really comparing French league to Saudi league?

Do you realize that Kano Pillars will beat that Al Ittihad or whatever they call themselves?

Messi's first season at PSG, he scored 11 goals and had 14 assists. 25G/A is not a bad return for a first season in a top 5 league as you guys are making it look like.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by FuckTheMod: 10:42am On Jan 27, 2023
lhordspy:
Can a man be this finished?

-Ran juventus into ground.
-Ran Manchester United into ground.
-Got rejected by 22 different clubs, including Samdoria.
-Ghost, benched, flopped during the worldcup with portugal. At a point he even tried stealing Bruno Fernandez's goal.
- Now trying to take Al-Nassr 256billion meter below the ground

With the rate pendu is going low, the lowest of his fraudulent tapping career, he may discover water faster than a borehole drilling machine.
Lol
What kind of mental retardation is this grin
Imagine this nonsense from a low-life NONENTITY grin grin grin

Nigerians sha grin
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by adeniyi65(m): 10:44am On Jan 27, 2023
Roboto11:
grin

We would welcome you at 3SC Football club.
Eggxactly my brother. We will welcome him well at Adamasingba stadium grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by steeltrust: 11:03am On Jan 27, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Days like this, his fans will avoid the topic to broke shame you.

The hypocrites will not hesitate to ask why you are dragging a man that can feed the next 5 generations after you.

They will also tell you, your life would have been much better if the energy you channeled in dragging Ronaldo is invested in your line of hustle.

They will pepper & broke shame you but guess what?

Those group people insult, criticize and also drag Messi that can feed and sponsor their present generation and the next 10
between you and the one you quoted I donโ€™t understand if it jealousy I donโ€™t know

Imagine cr7 score Hatrick on this match it still same you and the one you quoted be saying he ran from Europe to camels league ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Make ona rest
Cr7 has done it
He came, he saw and he conquered
You can never reach his level even in your 200th generation

Stop crying
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by phemmyfour: 11:05am On Jan 27, 2023
seanwilliam:
Ronaldo is finished
When you fall to retire when ovation is loudest, that's what you get

1 Like

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by OJEEMAH(m): 11:08am On Jan 27, 2023
steeltrust:
between you and the one you quoted I donโ€™t understand if it jealousy I donโ€™t know

Imagine cr7 score Hatrick on this match it still same you and the one you quoted be saying he ran from Europe to camels league ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Make ona rest
Cr7 has done it

Stop crying
Are you sure, you read and understood my comment?

If you did and still went ahead to type this then you really need to work on your cognitive abilities.

About reaching his level, I am not in competition with Ronaldo or anybody.

I earn and live well. Donโ€™t know about you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Raf4: 11:15am On Jan 27, 2023
CR7 cannot even thrive in Wallahi Tallahi League. What an old spent she-goat! ๐Ÿ˜…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by iammolise(m): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2023
Football has gone past the 'one man affair' or one man show era where club performance should be built around one player. Ronaldo thought he was going to be a king in the Arab world, he thought since it's a "3rd world" league he'll be scoring on every match, being crowned MOTM, everyone chanting his name CR7! CR7! CR7! ... This is cristiano Ronaldo's dream, which is going very much the opposite at present.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by steeltrust: 11:17am On Jan 27, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Are you sure, you read and understood my comment?

If you did and still went ahead to type this then you really need to work on your cognitive abilities.

About reaching his level, I am not in competition with Ronaldo or anybody.

I earn and live well. Donโ€™t know about you!

it obvious even what you wrote you donโ€™t understand hence the reply I gave

You can live well doesnโ€™t mean you donโ€™t want something others have

Bro relax
If you like throw banter from now till next year
Cr7 has achieved all theirs in football

Even if he doesnโ€™t score in the next 10 games his 200miilion will be paid

Appreciate Gods gift because you will never see two greats like cr7 and Messi again till you die

Enjoy the moment and stop the banter
It doesnโ€™t make sense anymore

Shalom
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Angelfrost(m): 11:18am On Jan 27, 2023
Let's please tone down the hate on the football legend... Allow the young man retire in peace abeg!

That said... Why on earth would Al-Nassr let go of Vincent Aboubakar for Ronaldo?!! What exactly were they thinking?!!

Well, maybe winning trophies is not their priority this season... They just needed the publicity from CR7!

No serious club will start current Ronaldo in first team. None!!!

5 Likes

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by OJEEMAH(m): 11:22am On Jan 27, 2023
ThierryJay:

Abi na. Because of Messi, Pendulums hyped up several things that were irrelevant or not as important in determining the best in football including:

Social media likes and followers
Jumping height
Penalties
Celebration style
Earnings
Bungled interviews
Aimless roaming about from club to club
Toxic family members
Livescores over actual football

Fortunately sensible peeps aren't buying all those bullshit.
These are reasons people with little or no knowledge about football would think Ronaldo is a better player than Messi.

Some of them even worship him for his physique and tattoo less body

Read Maddisonโ€™s tweet and check out Benzemaโ€™s statement.

2 Likes

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Ade1177: 11:26am On Jan 27, 2023
judedwriter:
Honestly, Ronaldo is so lucky....

Imagine collecting that kind of salary with your depreciating form, talk less of your matured age.

The Saudis may sell him back to man utd grin cheesy

I actually watched the match and man

That guy is a goner, if he was not in that team they would have won. Talisca is 10x better than him

He always demand the ball at every single time leading to unnecessary and stupid crosses all the time

And as a striker he roam around way too much and not giving the team a main man when attacking he's always dropping to midfield for a one touch pass

He should just continue enjoying the money

As for me. That's the last time I am ever watching his match

It was below 4.0 rating for me
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by OJEEMAH(m): 11:33am On Jan 27, 2023
steeltrust:

Bro relax

Appreciate Gods gift because you will never see two greats like cr7 and Messi again till you die

Shalom
That means you didnโ€™t understand my point.

Itโ€™s normal to want what others have but Its absolutely wrong to say, Iโ€™m jealous because I speak or write about celebrities.

Why should anybody be jealous of a celeb in the first place? We are not friends. We are not even related neither is he or she a direct competitor.

Funny thing is, I rarely do banter and as much as prefer Messi, I would never undermine Ronaldoโ€™s achievements and greatness.
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by OJEEMAH(m): 11:35am On Jan 27, 2023
Jokerman:

Seems you've forgotten Pessi 1st PSG season?
11goals and 15assists yet he was crucified for not reaching his own standard.

1 Like

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by OJEEMAH(m): 11:39am On Jan 27, 2023
Almiron:
This thread is incomplete without every Pendu's worst nightmare here on nairaland.. my humble sef Almirรณn. The slayer and destroyer of all Pendu fans on nairaland, they dare not reply my mention, if they are lucky to get one. If you're a Pendu fan I sharply equate your brain with that of a donkey.

Shout out to my guys Numerouno94, Ojeemah , Lhordspy ThierryJay... I great you all. You're doing a wonderful job pressing their necks.

We silenced that fake F Obembet forever.
grin

About Pendu getting knocked out yesterday, I'm not surprised. He's done.

Thanks bro. You too much!

Obembet don leave sport section. Heโ€™s busy creating relationship threadsangry grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Almiron: 11:46am On Jan 27, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Thanks bro. You too much!

Obembet don leave sport section. Heโ€™s busy creating relationship threadsangry grin grin
that wan no good riddance....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by steeltrust: 11:48am On Jan 27, 2023
OJEEMAH:
That means you didnโ€™t understand my point.

Itโ€™s normal to want what others have but Its absolutely wrong to say, Iโ€™m jealous because I speak or write about celebrities.

Why should anybody be jealous of a celeb in the first place? We are not friends. We are not even related neither is he or she a direct competitor.

Funny thing is, I rarely do banter and as much as prefer Messi, I would never undermine Ronaldoโ€™s achievements and greatness.
stop confusing yourself with your own words

Shalom
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Japastic: 11:55am On Jan 27, 2023
Of late ororo seems to be carrying badluck along to wherever he goes. His brief stint with Man U almost dropped them to relegation.Now Al-Nassr that used to win everything winnable in the Saudi league was knocked out for the first time in 63years.

2 Likes

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Winnin009: 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
steeltrust:

Make ona rest
Cr7 has done it

Stop crying

Assuming... but e no happen. Make e happen first na.

1 Like

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Winnin009: 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
steeltrust:

Bro relax

Shalom

Lmao! You guys are so predictable.

First you broke shame then you talk about being happy to have two goats?!?!

Typical Ronaldo fan.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ramos Sent Off In Third PSG Appearance As French Club Struggles Continue / Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) / Amodu Shuaibu Named NFF Technical Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.