Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,895 members, 7,922,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 07:59 PM

Walking In The Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Walking In The Spirit (190 Views)

(WATCH) Massive Flock Of Sheep Has Been Walking In A Circle For 12 Days Straight / Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Walking In The Spirit by Earthkumy(m): 5:04am On Jan 27, 2023
WALKING IN THE SPIRIT

TEXT: Gala. 5:6

Pray and fasting day 19

Walking in the spirit is an act of walking in love, obedience, prayerfully and insisting on doing the things that please God at all cost. If we put these things together and make it our daily routine, and a lifestyle, we will become the kind Christians the devil and his agents will be struck with fear whenever they see us. Because we will become a real treat to his kingdom. A Christian who doesn't work in love and obedience. Risk losing himself no matter how long he prays, the devil will always take advantage of him or her. Walking in the spirit became easier for me the day I learned the act of confessing every negative thought that crossed my mind. I never knew how powerful that can be, when I tried it, I discovered what Paul meant by saying we pull down every thought and make it obedience to Christ. It helped me to overcome lust, greed and every other act that corrupts the mind. Walking in the spirit starts from the mind, if you can learn the act of cleaning your mind, you won't struggle to walk in the spirit. And you can not enjoy, understand and mature in the thidecidengs of the spirit unless you walk in the spirit through self caution and Holy Spirit help. It means you will intentionally to stay Holy at all times no matter the struggle or ups and downs in life, you will insist on nothing but Holiness.

Prayers

Dear, Heavenly Father, purify my mind, thoughts and reasonings.

Dear Holy Spirit, teach my inner man the act of walking in the spirit and help me to benefit from all the blessings available in the spirit realm.

In Jesus mighty name I pray Amen

(1) (Reply)

One Of Life's Illusions.... / How To Have Faith In God / Let It Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.