Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,353 members, 7,940,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? (269 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease / What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by Koonce82: 7:30am On Jan 27, 2023
I have a very smooth face and leg, but these rashes are all over my both arms, it's been there for a very long time, I've tried everything, just recently, a dermatologist prescribed vitamin E Viboost tablet and vitamin e oil, the tablet is to be used and the e oil to be applied on my skin physically, she instructed me to stick with Vaseline blue seal body lotion for now but everything seems not working. Please help me get rid on this things, note: they are never itching. I just want a smooth arm like every other part of my body.

I will be reading the comments.

Cc: lalasticlala
Mynd44
Mukina2
Seun
farano,
Rocktation

Re: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by ahnie: 7:34am On Jan 27, 2023
And you had to open a new account to post this cheesy

Continue
Re: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by Koonce82: 7:49am On Jan 27, 2023
ahnie:

Continue

And what is your business if I had to open a new account to do this?

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by ahnie: 7:57am On Jan 27, 2023
Koonce82:

And what is your business if I had to open a new account to do this?
We would get you.
It's a promise
Re: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by Koonce82: 8:04am On Jan 27, 2023
ahnie:

We would get you.
It's a promise

Okay. Now, move on.. pele dear.
Re: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by VEXT: 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
ahnie:

Continue

What's Ur business?
Busy body

(1) (Reply)

Eat These Foods Before Workout To Get Stamina / Simple Tips You Need To Know About Urinary Tract Infection. Keep Safe / Tissue Growth Disorder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.