Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:23 PM

I Am Happy To Keep Hearing That APC Will Lose The Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Happy To Keep Hearing That APC Will Lose The Presidential Election (755 Views)

Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions / Matawalle’s Reason For Defection Confirms That APC Is Behind Insecurity – PDP / Ballardpartners Report Shows That APC Lead Major Geopolitical Zones (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Happy To Keep Hearing That APC Will Lose The Presidential Election by Kewtt: 7:36am On Jan 27, 2023
This means Bola Tinubu and APC are doing something right.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOjS0uhx5rg

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Happy To Keep Hearing That APC Will Lose The Presidential Election by Kewtt: 7:36am On Jan 27, 2023
Keep it coming

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Happy To Keep Hearing That APC Will Lose The Presidential Election by shuttox: 7:39am On Jan 27, 2023
Can someone pls remind Tinubu that his APC is the one currently in charge of our fuel, naira etc.

So do we now say Tinubu is on the same page with us the opposition that APC have failed woefully and should not be rewarded with another term....??

🤣🤣🤫🤣🤣🤣

Or his campaign is deliberately avoiding the last 7½ yrs while purely focusing on Nigeria 1999 - 2015 🤷🤷🤷🤷

7 Likes

Re: I Am Happy To Keep Hearing That APC Will Lose The Presidential Election by Emmanuella00(f): 7:40am On Jan 27, 2023
Cool
Re: I Am Happy To Keep Hearing That APC Will Lose The Presidential Election by jumper524(m): 7:42am On Jan 27, 2023
My main challenge is Atiku who seems to be gaining ground in the south.
Obi needs to work harder and ensure an 80% victory in those SS and SE region..
That's the work God sent him to do.
All those shouting PO and Atiku never supported APC back in 2019 when they were united..
Yet they lost by over 4million votes.
Let them do the maths this time cos we stronger this time and your divided into 3.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Happy To Keep Hearing That APC Will Lose The Presidential Election by Tsolutionjoseph: 7:42am On Jan 27, 2023
I am voting JAGABAN, either lose or win, e no matter, none of them have nothing to offer you

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Happy To Keep Hearing That APC Will Lose The Presidential Election by Kewtt: 7:44am On Jan 27, 2023
jumper524:
Very good.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Happy To Keep Hearing That APC Will Lose The Presidential Election by oyin44: 7:50am On Jan 27, 2023
Tsolutionjoseph:
I am voting JAGABAN, either lose or win, e no matter, none of them have nothing to offer you

me too, it would be better if l support tinubu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Happy To Keep Hearing That APC Will Lose The Presidential Election by Felimax(m): 8:13am On Jan 27, 2023
Even if the whole fools in this world vote for Tinubu he will still loose.

What is doom to fail is doom to fail and nothing can change it.

Goats will still come and quote me as if they are TINUBU!

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy To Keep Hearing That APC Will Lose The Presidential Election by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:23am On Jan 27, 2023
oyin44:

support your support in peace

Awon loosers
Re: I Am Happy To Keep Hearing That APC Will Lose The Presidential Election by homosapien(m): 8:24am On Jan 27, 2023
Tinubu and Jagaban has me and my family vote.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy To Keep Hearing That APC Will Lose The Presidential Election by coolsheyi(m): 8:36am On Jan 27, 2023
I believe Tinubu and his team can bring the renewed hope.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy To Keep Hearing That APC Will Lose The Presidential Election by Flathead8: 8:38am On Jan 27, 2023
Lol where will Obi get 80%!! Even his SE region is not sure of that figure talkless of SS

Things are not looking good for Obi in SS, the best he can pull is 60%
jumper524:
All those shouting PO and Atiku never supported APC back in 2019 when they were united..
Let them do the maths this time cos we stronger this time and your divided into 3.

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy To Keep Hearing That APC Will Lose The Presidential Election by Easylife1234: 9:03am On Jan 27, 2023
oyin44:

my vote is for Asiwaju, incoming President by the Grace of God

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Happy To Keep Hearing That APC Will Lose The Presidential Election by oyin44: 9:22am On Jan 27, 2023
Easylife1234:
my vote is for Asiwaju, incoming President by the Grace of God

Amen

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy To Keep Hearing That APC Will Lose The Presidential Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:32am On Jan 27, 2023
jumper524:
Stronger with tinubu? Lol comedian
Re: I Am Happy To Keep Hearing That APC Will Lose The Presidential Election by Tinubuagbado: 10:47am On Jan 27, 2023
Fools and ethnic bigots are only the ones supporting Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy To Keep Hearing That APC Will Lose The Presidential Election by Kewtt: 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tinubuagbado:
Fools and ethnic bigots are only the ones supporting Tinubu.
Thanks. We'll ignore the insults and take the votes.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Zamfara State(photos) / 2023 Election: Tinubu Wins Polling Unit In Akwa Ibom / Atiku Floors Tinubu,obi In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.