Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,280 members, 7,936,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 05:21 AM

If You’re In Benin, Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan Or PH Can You ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You’re In Benin, Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan Or PH Can You ? (1113 Views)

Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? / N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos / Immediate Employment For Abuja, Ibadan & Abeokuta, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You’re In Benin, Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan Or PH Can You ? by KendoRide: 7:38am On Jan 27, 2023
I’m trying to see if anyone around these areas can help me run some errands, I need working contacts of some companies located in those areas.

If you’re stay in any of the locations below and would like to assist me in going to the factory/office and get me their sales department or manager’s contacts.

I’ll pay the TF and also 5k thanks 🙏.

Eleyele Industrial Estate, Ibadan, Oyo
State

Billings Way, Opposite Unilever
PIc, Oregun, Lagos

Textile mill road, off Ogida Market,
Benin city

Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja

Station road by Azikwe Govt
House, PH

2 Likes

Re: If You’re In Benin, Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan Or PH Can You ? by Princelarry304: 7:42am On Jan 27, 2023
Let me do that for you in IB. Hola me 08076071322.
Re: If You’re In Benin, Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan Or PH Can You ? by ishadfurnitures: 7:46am On Jan 27, 2023
Let us help you in Ibadan , chat 08099212590
KendoRide:
I’m trying to see if anyone around these areas can help me run some errands, I need working contacts of some companies located in those areas.

If you’re stay in any of the locations below and would like to assist me in going to the factory/office and get me their sales department or manager’s contacts.

State

PIc, Oregun, Lagos

Benin city

House, PH
Re: If You’re In Benin, Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan Or PH Can You ? by Somamezee: 7:47am On Jan 27, 2023
Am available for that of Abuja +2349018446846
Re: If You’re In Benin, Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan Or PH Can You ? by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 8:07am On Jan 27, 2023
Call me am in ibadan 08164749928
Re: If You’re In Benin, Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan Or PH Can You ? by Lawrenceo: 8:14am On Jan 27, 2023
I can do that for you in PH...Kindly contact me on 09166221689
Re: If You’re In Benin, Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan Or PH Can You ? by TUANKU(m): 8:29am On Jan 27, 2023
Aminu kano crescent Wuse2. I dey AP plaza now like this.
Re: If You’re In Benin, Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan Or PH Can You ? by Busayy23: 9:19am On Jan 27, 2023
I can do that for you in Benin..07038269774
Re: If You’re In Benin, Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan Or PH Can You ? by pstemma1990: 10:16am On Jan 27, 2023
KendoRide:

State

PIc, Oregun, Lagos

Benin city

House, PH
if u haven't gotten anyone for the Abj own, I can do that for u, currently in the town at the moment.

But u know we'll be needing some informations from u as well, because we can't just enter offices or factories to ask for phone numbers without telling them why we want thier numbers.
Re: If You’re In Benin, Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan Or PH Can You ? by KlassicJ: 10:38am On Jan 27, 2023
Am very close to Oregun.
Whatsapp me: 07031017445
Re: If You’re In Benin, Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan Or PH Can You ? by captainking(m): 11:55am On Jan 27, 2023
KendoRide:

State

PIc, Oregun, Lagos

Benin city

House, PH
i can do ph for you
Re: If You’re In Benin, Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan Or PH Can You ? by efewizey(m): 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
09064027435 whatsapp for Lagos
Re: If You’re In Benin, Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan Or PH Can You ? by Spin4: 8:45am On Jan 28, 2023
Benin- 07065335619
Re: If You’re In Benin, Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan Or PH Can You ? by TimiRume(f): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2023
KendoRide:

State

PIc, Oregun, Lagos

Benin city

House, PH
Call me for Lagos Billingsway

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Hrd Abt The Results Of The Mobil Test Organised In March,2006? / Have U Heard About This? / First Class And 2.1's Is It Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.