Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia (15607 Views)

Tinubu's Biden Meeting Shows Opposition's Lack Of Reality Check - Omo-Ikirodah / March 11: Obaseki In Political Battle Of His Career By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia by Enddy50ty(m): 8:32am On Jan 27, 2023
R
Re: Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia by Afonjacrusder(f): 8:32am On Jan 27, 2023
Re: Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia by CallmeTrinity: 8:32am On Jan 27, 2023
Who no like free money?

I always attend any APC rally where I can pick free money . But next month it's Peter Obi that has my vote
🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia by tamdun: 8:32am On Jan 27, 2023

Re: Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:33am On Jan 27, 2023
oikirodah:
Why PDP/ LP Needs To Be Worried With Tinubu's Successful Rally In Abia State Matters Arising 

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/tinubus-successful-rally-in-abia-state-sends-a-strong-message-across-to-olofofos/
Source iReporteronline.
If APC gets up to 2% in Abia State, I will consider it a victory.

APC is seen as a curse in Igbo land. Nobody wants to be cursed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia by TGreatGatsby: 8:34am On Jan 27, 2023
Tinubu wey him goons dey just inches away from am as him dey speak for podium so tey baba shout say mk dem no pinch am again say him wan miss yarn grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia by Masterclass32: 8:34am On Jan 27, 2023
This guy is always writing rubbish.

Stomach infrastructure adherent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia by jumper524(m): 8:34am On Jan 27, 2023
worldTina:
AbIa State is a state that the people work with one mind,they also don't go around to disgrace themselves.

Sure they welcomed APC , that's normal because they reason maturely.

But APC will not get even a single vote from them that's the fact.
they reason maturely and that's why they keep voting ikpeazu and pdp that has wrecked the state.
Keep bothering about Tinubu, your scanty rally was expected so you've never been a treat.
Re: Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia by TriCee: 8:36am On Jan 27, 2023
I like how they now all agree that LP is a force to reckon with. cheesy
Re: Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia by Minjim: 8:36am On Jan 27, 2023
worldTina:
AbIa State is a state that the people work with one mind,they also don't go around to disgrace themselves.

People of Abia are reasonable Igbos.

They don't want to put all their eggs in one basket again.
Re: Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia by FireUpNow(m): 8:37am On Jan 27, 2023
Oga there will life after the election so stop all the noise and remain calm.

1 Like

Re: Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia by Minjim: 8:37am On Jan 27, 2023
jumper524:
they reason maturely and that's why they keep voting ikpeazu and pdp that has wrecked the state.
Keep bothering about Tinubu, your scanty rally was expected so you've never been a treat.

At least 25% is assure in SE
Re: Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia by karnap(m): 8:38am On Jan 27, 2023
I was there, as a confirmed obidient!!
I was there to collect the money tinubu is using to gathered crowd, on the elections day,even with gun on my forehead, I will vote for peter obi ,so that's the different that the crowd make.
Re: Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia by Fiscus105(m): 8:39am On Jan 27, 2023
I biliv south easterners will not make same mistake they made during bubu election, they will align with Tinubu lastlast in other not to loose out again.
Re: Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia by Padolski(m): 8:42am On Jan 27, 2023
In this abia state that I live APC doesn’t have any single mouth.... if they talk about PDP then I would say that’s the people that would be competing with LP for vote

1 Like

Re: Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia by onuman: 8:42am On Jan 27, 2023
oikirodah:
Why PDP/ LP Needs To Be Worried With Tinubu's Successful Rally In Abia State Matters Arising 

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/tinubus-successful-rally-in-abia-state-sends-a-strong-message-across-to-olofofos/
Source iReporteronline.

USELESS ANALYSIS.

Who wants to waste his/her vote on Tinubu, the drug lord, whereas the powers that be in Nigeria have indicated their unwillingness to hand power over to Tinubu?
Re: Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia by rippa(m): 8:44am On Jan 27, 2023
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
Tinubu is jus wasting his money
Re: Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia by bender79: 8:44am On Jan 27, 2023
tungamaje:

Where is Tinubu going to get the 90% votes? In Abia? Anyway it's always nice to dream
hian! Sarcasm yo people should learn to understand
Re: Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia by Padolski(m): 8:46am On Jan 27, 2023
APC that doesn’t even know who their governorship candidate is between Uche ogah and ikechi emeike that’s the party people will vote for in abia state

1 Like

Re: Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia by nony43(m): 8:46am On Jan 27, 2023
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

You just wrote or copies nonsense. Lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria. Get more facts.
Re: Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia by onuman: 8:47am On Jan 27, 2023
Penguin2:

Stop writing trash on Nairaland.

And moderators, stop pushing this guy’s trashes to front page.

If LP and PDP should be worried because of Tinubu rally in Abia, then Tinubu should commit suicide because LP’s unprecedented rallies in Kaduna.

Onye ala!

My garbage bin will even refuse this thrash. Puah.
Re: Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia by izubext007: 8:47am On Jan 27, 2023
It's only a fool will be be worried about PDAPC
Re: Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia by AdaAwka1: 8:48am On Jan 27, 2023
worldTina:

I do project writing, power point presentation, thesis, proposal and even your plagiarism check using Turnitin.
Every work is negotiable, kindly check my signature and contact me

You are very correct. It's funny how people who dont live in the east think dey know all about d east. The. Whole east is obedient.
Re: Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia by tungamaje: 8:49am On Jan 27, 2023
bender79:
hian! Sarcasm yo people should learn to understand
Wao, it escaped my mind.
Re: Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia by AdaAwka1: 8:49am On Jan 27, 2023
Penguin2:
Stop writing trash on Nairaland.

And moderators, stop pushing this guy’s trashes to front page.

If LP and PDP should be worried because of Tinubu rally in Abia, then Tinubu should commit suicide because LP’s unprecedented rallies in Kaduna.

Onye ala!

Don't mind them.
Re: Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia by AdaAwka1: 8:51am On Jan 27, 2023
Let me reveal a secret to you guys. The only presidential candidate in the east is Obi. Even PDP during campaign in the east tells their people to vote LP for President them PDP for the rest. APC no even get leg for any eastern state.
Re: Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia by AdaAwka1: 8:52am On Jan 27, 2023
Padolski:
In this abia state that I live APC doesn’t have any single mouth.... if they talk about PDP then I would say that’s the people that would be competing with LP for vote

Pls tell them. They don't know. APC no get mouth for any eastern state.
Re: Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia by Jones4190(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2023
atobs4real:
WELL FOR ME, I AM NOT WORRIED. I AM CERTAIN TINUBU IS THE GOAT
political GOAT right?
Re: Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia by eebraa(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2023
All aspirants have the right to campaign in all States of the federation
Re: Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 27, 2023
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

What a funny joke!
Re: Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia by bentenny(m): 9:06am On Jan 27, 2023
Go back to 2015 and check the mammoth crowd that graced the adokiye amesimaka stadium in the APC presidential rally at rivers state!
The crowd was so huge over 10 people were reported to have died due to a stampede at the entry of the stadium indicating a massive support for APC or so we thought!
At the end,APC only go less than 50k votes!
Campaign rallies are good and some times gives the party some lift while sending a message to opponents about their perceived content or presence in such state,however,it doesn't in any way indicate the direction of the voters when the election starts!
Let's also not forget that APC have the financial muscles to fund a large crowd that can occupy the venue since the motivation is apparently for financial gains for the attendee!

However,let's allow urchins and their likes to keep swimming on the ocean of delusion to believe that the huge paid crowd will turn into votes for their preferred candidate and party! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum / Zamfara APC: Supreme Court Adjourns Application For Review Of Judgment / Why Jungle Justice Should Stop Immediately In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.