Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,137 members, 7,943,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:42 AM

Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) (34306 Views)

A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose / Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
I'm good, you?
NNEVERAGAINN:
Wow, that's vasovagal syncope. At the sight of blood it get you emotionally imbalance.

Sorry for my late rp. I barely visit NL, I come online most time to read gist and news.

How're you doing, I hope you're fine?
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by OrigeenalSeven: 9:11am On Feb 06, 2023
Samantha123:
Some of us are still way too selfish to bring crying babies into this world... grin grin grin

I've heard that Yoruba women have high chances of conceiving twins because of the kinds of food that they eat, can you guys tell me the secret ingredient so that when I'm ready I'll prepare it in my food and probably give birth to twins and then have my tubes tied after that?

Take Agbo And Alomo bitters and igboya you will give birth to triplets

But why are you this wicked and selfish na
You ought to have given birth to your second baby by now oo
Why are you wasting that young man's effort na? Has he not been ejaculating inside you?
I see you getting pregnant before the end of this month
I see you giving birth to triplets
This I have seen

1 Like

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by NNEVERAGAINN: 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
Samantha123:
I'm good, you?
busy and stressed. So what's happening? You're on WhatsApp!
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
He'll one day be rewarded for his hardwork, he just needs to be patient... grin grin grin grin

Even English says,'' Good things take time''.

And must you give me ingredients for triplets when I said twins??🀣🀣🀣

I refuse to be pregnant by the end of this month... Back to the sender..πŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈ.. Holy Ghost fireee!!!!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
OrigeenalSeven:

Take Agbo And Alomo bitters and igboya you will give birth to triplets

But why are you this wicked and selfish na
You ought to have given birth to your second baby by now oo
Why are you wasting that young man's effort na? Has he not been ejaculating inside you?
I see you getting pregnant before the end of this month
I see you giving birth to triplets
This I have seen
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Lionmachala(m): 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
Samantha123:
He'll one day be rewarded for his hardwork, he just needs to be patient... grin grin grin grin

Even English says,'' Good things take time''.

And must you give me ingredients for triplets when I said twins??🀣🀣🀣

I refuse to be pregnant by the end of this month... Back to the sender..πŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈ.. Holy Ghost fireee!!!!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

U can never tell... Mercy will soon jam C Ronaldo... We no go dey der again πŸ˜‹
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
I don't understand your last sentence..
Lionmachala:

U can never tell... Mercy will soon jam C Ronaldo... We no go dey der again πŸ˜‹
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Autobot05: 6:25am On Feb 07, 2023
Goodlady:

Leave me o

Eyahhh ... Longtime evening newspaper
cheesy
Former SWEETPLUM

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? / At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A FiancΓ©e? / Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.