Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,283 members, 7,916,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:31 PM

My candid Question to Nairaland Political Moderators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My candid Question to Nairaland Political Moderators (234 Views)

To All The Nairaland Political Analysts And Juggernauts / Nairaland Political Section / My Candid Question To The SE Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My candid Question to Nairaland Political Moderators by archangel1(m): 8:48am On Jan 27, 2023
Why is these guy's posts with the signature ;

(Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
of ireporteronline.com) always pushed to the front page to the detriment of others?

Every trash and useless piece of his are always found itself on the front page..... wether trending or not?

1 Like

Re: My candid Question to Nairaland Political Moderators by oyin44: 9:35am On Jan 27, 2023
The only problem disturbing you people
Is that you can't accept criticism without rancour...

Learn to accept criticism. ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My candid Question to Nairaland Political Moderators by yarimo(m): 9:41am On Jan 27, 2023
oyin44:
The only problem disturbing you people
Is that you can't accept criticism without rancour...

Learn to accept criticism. ..
Comrade don't mind them, it's operation fire for fire

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My candid Question to Nairaland Political Moderators by dat9jaguy(m): 9:44am On Jan 27, 2023
archangel1:
Why is these guy's posts with the signature ;

(Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
of ireporteronline.com) always pushed to the front page to the detriment of others?

Every trash and useless piece of his are always found itself on the front page..... wether trending or not?

Ode, you want to see only topics that agree with your thinking, you lie. The guy writing dey give you pains, kpele.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My candid Question to Nairaland Political Moderators by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:47am On Jan 27, 2023
yarimo:
APC campaigning like they are in opposition.

Imagine your presidential candidate blaming PDP that left government since 2015 for fuel queues

Are u guys not all stupid

What else could be “stupider”

2 Likes

Re: My candid Question to Nairaland Political Moderators by Tinubuadvocate: 9:48am On Jan 27, 2023
Sincerely at this stage I wish the country can just restructure to what that idiot general Aguiyi-Ironsi met it.This eboes people must learn a lesson.
Re: My candid Question to Nairaland Political Moderators by Moh247: 9:49am On Jan 27, 2023
One more reason not to vote Obi and his supporters

Bitter, toxic, envious
Re: My candid Question to Nairaland Political Moderators by oyin44: 9:51am On Jan 27, 2023
yarimo:

Thank you
Re: My candid Question to Nairaland Political Moderators by yarimo(m): 10:00am On Jan 27, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
APC campaigning like they are in opposition.

Imagine your presidential candidate blaming PDP that left government since 2015 for fuel queues

Are u guys not all stupid

What else could be “stupider”
grin

Re: My candid Question to Nairaland Political Moderators by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:01am On Jan 27, 2023
yarimo:
grin
Not a joking matter. That’s how you guys joked for 8 years with Buhari and almost destroyed Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My candid Question to Nairaland Political Moderators by yarimo(m): 10:04am On Jan 27, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Not a joking matter. That’s how you guys joked for 8 years with Buhari and almost destroyed Nigeria
The same way Anambra state citizen joke with PETER OBI and he defrauded them for 8 years as governor abi

Re: My candid Question to Nairaland Political Moderators by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:07am On Jan 27, 2023
yarimo:
The same way Anambra state citizen joke with PETER OBI and he defrauded them for 8 years as governor abi
dullards will always look for excuses. Who mentioned peter obi here
Re: My candid Question to Nairaland Political Moderators by SadiqBabaSani: 10:10am On Jan 27, 2023
I think they are paid post,

The guy is a paid promoter of That short Edo fomer Gov who also promote BaT, they pay the lad and he in turns makes sponsored write up which are moved to Fp . It is just a business
Re: My candid Question to Nairaland Political Moderators by archangel1(m): 11:10am On Jan 27, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
I think they are paid post,

The guy is a paid promoter of That short Edo fomer Gov who also promote BaT, they pay the lad and he in turns makes sponsored write up which are moved to Fp . It is just a business

Thanks for your objective answer. I thought as much.

Many edifying and trending piece dont see the front page but I always wonder what is so special about that guy's post.

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju Is Our Man / How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu / Highlight Of Ganduje Infrastructural Development In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.