Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:10 AM

Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi (15366 Views)

Popular Social Media Influencer Daniel Regha Shades Peter Obi / Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi by EgusiShankly: 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Peter Obi is not just a good man, he's also world apart from the two other dubious characters.
πŸ™„πŸ₯΄πŸ€‘
Re: Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi by azikiweironsi(m): 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
peepydelano:
Rejected by his own people and you want me to vote for him? Never because I dy reason well with my brain.

Oil dey your head. grin
Infact those who still believe that guy would win are the type of people who used salt to bath during Ebola believing it protect them from ebola grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi by gaddafe(m): 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
PraizHim:
Very Soon Chidoka go vomit Atiku he has chopped

You see this Chidoka, he was one of the few GEJ trusted. And for you to see the useless man supporting Atiku today tells of who he really is. I can't imagine anyone who genuinely loved and worked for GEJ supporting Atiku. It is unimaginable. Reno Omokri, Chidoka and a host of others are a disappointment to say the least
Re: Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi by southsouthking(m): 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
reddingtonblack:

We talk pass these in 2015, infact Buhari had more tendencies with his background yet he failed.
Peter OBi or Datti are nothing amateurs to challenge & defeat the rot in Nigeria system ... if we must defeat corruption we must send its offsprings against it, someone who knows all the ropes & backdoor

If you're for Tinubu please stop mentioning me, i beg you in the Name of God.
Stick to your Bullion van missed Address, lemme stick to my from consumption to production candidate.

Do we have a deal?
Oh yes.
Goodday.
Re: Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi by yemmit90: 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kingsmeal:
It's very painful seeing so called intelligent men unravelling themselves because of their selfish interests.

Peter Obi is not just a good man, he's also world apart from the two other dubious characters.

However, I'm glad that both APC and PDP know that Peter Obi is a good man.

A sensible person is telling you a bitter truth, then out of your myopic reasoning, you are calling him names.

Tell me how on earth will a president perform well in this current political arrangements and thousands of highly corrupt government officials?

Nigeria don't need a president to fight corruption, but strong institutions to enforce law. If Obi win today, thousands of these old thieves will quickly move to Labour party and continue their business as usual, obi too will want to go for second term, hence alone them to have their ways.

Nothing concern me with this election, when youths are ready to fight for regionalism or true federalism rather than clamouring for another failure of politician, then i will participate in whatever means necessary.
Re: Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
peepydelano:
Rejected by his own people and you want me to vote for him? Never because I dy reason well with my brain.

Afenifere who made tinubu governor have rejected him and endorsed Peter Gregory Obi for President Federal Republic of Nigeria. grin
Re: Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi by reddingtonblack: 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=southsouthking post=120420630][/quote]

Then say off public forum, keep your opinion to yourself.

Re: Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi by Patriotsleague: 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
Fact. He lacks capacity, IQs are different, men are different. Imagine a man without ideas when he was governor, saying he saved money, when others are sourcing finance and investors to open up their state's economy.
Re: Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi by mbaise1000: 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=DrAkpamudehe post=120419048]

Nairaland bitches and dickheads, Atiku is your next president, so U better suck it up.

Sai Waziri
[/quote

Bros, after sai buhari, it's now said atiku?
You know the worst lie a person can tell is the one he told himself, I don't know who you are but if actually your life has become better now than it was before your first sai buhari, you are excused but if it has been worse, don't you think that there is something wrong with you?
Re: Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
Asgard13:

You don’t need to share your post..

Try to do little research before you post, just like thinking before you type or speak, be aware, be informed and observant, that way you make less mistakes and don’t always sound dull.
Re: Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi by Biggeststar01: 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
peepydelano:

*I dy reason well with my brain*

Says the person that wants to vote the same people that will sell him anytime any day

Re: Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi by Biggeststar01: 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Nairaland bitches and dickheads, Atiku is your next president, so U better suck it up.

Sai Waziri

Yes oooo tell them....Atiku is the president of the federal republic of Arewa Emirates.

He cannot rule Nigeria, how will he stop we the Igbos from leaving when he cannot stop Wike from leaving PDP.
Re: Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi by Biggeststar01: 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
GeneralPula:
Yes, he’s right. Pandora is a good and honest man..

You see that man called Peter Obi

Na him I go STILL vote grin
Re: Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
azikiweironsi:

Oil dey your head. grin
Infact those who still believe that guy would win are the type of people who used salt to bath during Ebola believing it protect them from ebola grin grin
grin I swear you be violence comrade
Re: Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi by bizzibodi(m): 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
Wetin this man dey yarn sef ,Hitler a good man?
Re: Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi by Bankowner: 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
Can someone please define for me who a good man is?

With the way Nigeria is, we need the good man that is available right away.

Na person dey turn worse situations to bad in one State like that.
Re: Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi by azikiweironsi(m): 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
peepydelano:
grin I swear you be violence comrade

grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi by FreedomfromtheT: 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
peepydelano:
As the super majority of Igbos are supporting Peter Obi in addition to millions of non Igbos, the opponents have problem with that. When just one out of numerous Igbos criticize Obi, the same opponents claim his people are rejecting him.
Hatred is too much of a burden to carry about.
Re: Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi by storm001(m): 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
So they khow Peter Obi is a good man yet they want a drug Lord to be our president.

Never again
Re: Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi by pacespot(m): 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
Nigeria needs a strong willed good man
Re: Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi by pacespot(m): 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
A good man in Nigerian lexicon is a weak man, very shameful embarassed

You can be a good man and also have a strong spirit to fight for what is right. That is the ideal good man Nigeria needs.

A good man without a strong will to carry through the goodwill is a fake good man.
Re: Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kingsmeal:
It's very painful seeing so called intelligent men unravelling themselves because of their selfish interests.

However, I'm glad that both APC and PDP know that Peter Obi is a good man.

Re: Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi by Boldkrammy: 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
Chidoka is fraustrated politically. Seeking for relevance!
Re: Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi by galaxy2020(m): 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
Neither do we want a CROOK
Re: Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi by Easylife1234: 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kingsmeal:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/26/nigeria-doesnt-need-a-good-man-as-president-chidoka-shades-peter-obi/
that true, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Incoming President by the Grace of God i
Re: Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi by GodisFirst: 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
What Nigeria needs now is Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti.
Re: Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi by IamOrei(m): 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
..same thing i have been saying

GEJ was a good & gentle guy....the rest is history
Re: Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi by JOemmy(m): 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
Very pathetic how has the mighty fallen this guy used to be one of the brightest young minds from igboland just look at what he has reduced himself to because political appointment from atiku. If nigeria don't need a good man to restore it's lost glory is it a known thief or a cold blooded killer it will need? I really pray obi wins this coming election so that all these lazy politicians who can't survive without govt appointments will be put in their places.
Re: Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi by Csymb(m): 7:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
Stupid irresponsible people will never finish particularly the ones that seemed to be educated in Igbo land, I am from the north but I can't think stupidly like the one above! All Nigeria needs now is God through Peter Obi period!!!
Re: Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi by 5starMan: 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
They once said that about GEJ and brought in a Wicked man Buhari...
Now they want a useless wicked man Tinubu
Re: Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi by 5starMan: 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
peepydelano:
Rejected by all corrupt elements irrespective of tribe...
You are corrupt.
Re: Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi by orisa37: 5:36am On Feb 03, 2023
Nigeria--needs-a-sane-leader-as-president. NIGERIA needs LAW ENFORCEMENT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maina: Buhari’s Critics β€˜extremely Unreasonable’- Sagay / Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina β€” The Insecurity Is Alarming / Terror: Lagos Police, South-West Amotekun On Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.