Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,746 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:40 AM

Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman (22298 Views)

2023: Foreign Hackers Attacking Our Database β€” INEC Chair / Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database – INEC Chairman / IPOB Has Been Attacking Our People Since 1992, Arewa Forum Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by LordHarrizona(m): 7:38am On Jan 28, 2023
Oga inec chairman I just want you to know that, if you give us lame excuses after voting the man people truly wants.
Endsars would be kids play compare to what y’all would get!
Make una dey play o!
😀
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by winner37(m): 8:38am On Jan 28, 2023
silvoclaira:
Tell us what happened in Osun state Mr.Manhood ?!

Lol , Abuja hackers attack OSUN State election datebase..
This people will never stop surprising us with stories everyday..
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by winner37(m): 8:40am On Jan 28, 2023
Hahahahah... IF I could hack I would even do it in the favor of OBI..
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by miraclea: 9:07am On Jan 28, 2023
I just hope we have competent hands to stop the hackers and in the first place how do they know its foreign hackers, because trusting Nigeria politicians is like trusting Judas Iscariot they are capable of selling our wealth and sovereignty. before it becomes a story that touch, any serious government should protect its electoral servers if not all our preparations is a child play
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by jahsharon: 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2023
silvoclaira:
Tell us what happened in Osun state Mr.Manhood ?!

Your illitrate candidate was foolish enough to present result showing that his village Ede has more votes than the Capital Osogbo. APC has the best team of lawyers in Nigeria, and they have proven that you and your illiterate candidate are idiots.
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by cl0r0x: 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
Reinaldo:
From France Are you thinking what I'm thinking? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

I'm sure that assumption was based on IP address or server location which is definitely fake. No real hacker will expose their identity. They may be right there in Inec office.

Give employment on merit they will say no. Something like Inec should be hacker proof.
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by afariogunone1(f): 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
Story for the dead gods
Na so rigging dey take start
Dem don com again o
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by nony43(m): 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
blabulu2000:
Obi Ipob Hackers in China suspected...

You will agree with me that most of the internet fraudsters Abroad who were arrested are Nyamiri people...and Obi has contacted them to hack the INec database for him...

Obi is desperate ...to become the president ..he is just forming humility...he vowed on national Tv that if he did emerge as the winner ...he will force his way through thorough the instrumentality of Ipob terrorists in the Yeast.

DSS is taking notes of all their comments and we shall see

..FOOL.
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by blabulu2000: 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
nony43:

I'm a ..FOOL.

Alright. Noted

Is a tomfoolery or buffoonery?

Yes. I got you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today / Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Osoba Arrive Ondo State For APC Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.