Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,972 members, 7,880,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

Department Of Interior Decorations - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Department Of Interior Decorations (29245 Views)

Poll: What tickles you most about interior decorations?

expensive furniture: 10% (3 votes)
neat and orderly arrangement: 37% (11 votes)
colour combination: 10% (3 votes)
a clean house: 17% (5 votes)
a lot of space between furnitures: 6% (2 votes)
the lighting: 3% (1 vote)
electrical gadgets: 3% (1 vote)
I hate it indoors, love outdoors: 0% (0 votes)
wall paintings and its arrangement: 6% (2 votes)
none of the above: 3% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Best POP Designs At Affordable Prices With Our Interior Decorations / STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ / Are You In Need Of Interior Decorations service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Interior Decorations by spyder880(m): 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2011
went shopping today, and had to look into this shop in Enugu with these chairs, if you like them, I can help you buy and ship it into your house, wherever it is in naija. grin cheesy grin

This TV stand sells for N60,050.00

Re: Department Of Interior Decorations by spyder880(m): 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2011
n280,000.00

Re: Department Of Interior Decorations by spyder880(m): 10:43pm On Dec 20, 2011
N413,000 for this 8 sitter dining chair

Re: Department Of Interior Decorations by spyder880(m): 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2011
Each of these bar chairs sells for N25,000.00. colorful innit? Any of my clients that wants it should give me a call wink

Re: Department Of Interior Decorations by spyder880(m): 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2011
sets of chairs

Re: Department Of Interior Decorations by spyder880(m): 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2011
more

Re: Department Of Interior Decorations by spyder880(m): 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2011
MORE

Re: Department Of Interior Decorations by spyder880(m): 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2011
more still

Re: Department Of Interior Decorations by spyder880(m): 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2011
MORE

Re: Department Of Interior Decorations by Fhemmmy: 12:30am On Dec 21, 2011
Please post more, chief Spyder, me and you fit make so much money on this kinda thing oh . . . i just put them inside ride to be exported and we are done . . . maybe i should find time to check some prices here and showcase too . . . just kinda lazy small to drive around and gas aint cheap for here oh

Those prices are ridiculously expensive
Re: Department Of Interior Decorations by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:20am On Dec 21, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Please post more, chief Spyder, me and you fit make so much money on this kinda thing oh . . . i just put them inside ride to be exported and we are done . . . maybe i should find time to check some prices here and showcase too . . . just kinda lazy small to drive around and gas aint cheap for here oh

Those prices are ridiculously expensive

@Fhemmmy grin no mind Naija and their penchant for over-priced knock-offs grin Idon't mind some IKEA Furniture do you do IKEA. I will pay your margins+Shipping (If they are not ridiculously high) what say you?
Re: Department Of Interior Decorations by spyder880(m): 10:33am On Dec 21, 2011
@ Fhemmmy, Lagerwhenindoubt, am interested in the foreign deals. How will it work? Please factor in the cost of local transport, Lagos-Enugu and warehousing in the final cast. How much do you think the total landing cost will be?
Re: Department Of Interior Decorations by Fhemmmy: 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

@Fhemmmy grin no mind Naija and their penchant for over-priced knock-offs grin Idon't mind some IKEA Furniture do you do IKEA. I will pay your margins+Shipping (If they are not ridiculously high) what say you?

Chief, IKEA got some real nice and wicked furniture and not only that, there are some real nice Italian Furniture store in Canada, and the sets are awesome and not as badly priced as these ones . . . Haba, with what is priced up there, after furnishings 3 living rooms and 5 bedrooms with 2 dinning area, the person would have used such money to build another house.
I show the prices up there to my wife and she said and i quote " And you always ask why would anyone wanna export their furniture to Nigeria"

Chief . . . If you ready, lemme know and i will be glad to help you out . . . I could get the catalog from the Furniture place when i am chanced and you could go on IKEA's site too to have fun
Re: Department Of Interior Decorations by Fhemmmy: 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2011
spyder880:

@ Fhemmmy, Lagerwhenindoubt, am interested in the foreign deals. How will it work? Please factor in the cost of local transport, Lagos-Enugu and warehousing in the final cast. How much do you think the total landing cost will be?

I think it will be better to start with "Pre-Order Your Furnitures from Canada"
With that, we wont even have to store in any warehouse . . . Will be for people that are ready, we show them the catalog and they chose what they want based on the price and person go deposit, we buy and ship and upon delivery, they pay the balance and everyone sings to the bank.

We could give them options for courier,if they want it using Air Cargo, no wahala, they want us to use sea shipping, no wahala too . . . we full ground for both
Re: Department Of Interior Decorations by rastaman20(m): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2011
@Oga fhemmmy, before importing any funiture, pls sir ask very well, I was about to bring down some funiture and I was told that it is banned for some one to import funiture. Pls can some one shade us more light on this??. Where are our brothers on the clearing and fowarding line. Pls help us more on this issues. @spyder880. Thumbup as usual. Taste,styles and to add it up, individual pockest always count on this, Some have the money but don't have good taste, whiles some have good taste but don't have the money. When the two are join together, waooooooooooooooo.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Department Of Interior Decorations by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2011
The banning of furniture was reversed early this year by Goodluck Jonathan. You are free to import furniture into the country. As a matter of fact, a friend of mine just shipped a container to Lagos with four cars and furniture sets in the container.
Re: Department Of Interior Decorations by rastaman20(m): 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2011
@Payless, Thanks for this vital informations.waooooooooooooo
Re: Department Of Interior Decorations by Fhemmmy: 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2011
payless:

The banning of furniture was reversed early this year by Goodluck Jonathan. You are free to import furniture into the country. As a matter of fact, a friend of mine just shipped a container to Lagos with four cars and furniture sets in the container.

Even if they were not reversed, this would be inside my own container for rides that will be offloaded at my own place, so at the end of the day, i will still be able to do my thang . . . .
Tell those useless govt to do something real with their time and leave us alone to be happy
Re: Department Of Interior Decorations by Fhemmmy: 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2011
Still wanna learn oh . . come and teach your boy, PLS
Re: Department Of Interior Decorations by Stevo30: 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2012
@ femmy I have some IKEA catalogues (PDF). I will try and mail them to you tonight or tomorrow. I would provide links for download here too. I cant upload because of size.
Re: Department Of Interior Decorations by Fhemmmy: 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2012
Stevo30:

@ femmy I have some IKEA catalogues (PDF). I will try and mail them to you tonight or tomorrow. I would provide links for download here too. I cant upload because of size.

If you have the number of what you want at IKEA, lemme know and i will look into it for you.
But if you wanna send me the PDF Files as well . . . Will be waiting to read from you, Sir
Re: Department Of Interior Decorations by spyder880(m): 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
How about this wall painting colour combinations? How do you like it cheesy

Re: Department Of Interior Decorations by spyder880(m): 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
Now, how about this for a kitchen cabinet, whenever I see this kitchen, I start to feel hungry grin

Re: Department Of Interior Decorations by spyder880(m): 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
How about these as POP centre piece grin

Re: Department Of Interior Decorations by ikemeze: 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
how is the pop centre piece and where to buy it?
Re: Department Of Interior Decorations by spyder880(m): 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
ikemeze: how is the pop centre piece and where to buy it?

I saw them at GN Ibekwe showroom in Enugu.
Re: Department Of Interior Decorations by FastShipping: 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
Why furniture are so expensive in Nigeria? 300,000 naira - 600,000 naira for these types of furniture in Nigeria? Furniture are cheaper and look a lot better here.

Re: Department Of Interior Decorations by mufutau55(m): 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
FastShipping: Why furniture are so expensive in Nigeria? 300,000 naira - 600,000 naira for these types of furniture in Nigeria? Furniture are cheaper and look a lot better here.

But if they use better and real wood in Nigeria, it may last longer than those here..

Hajji M.
Re: Department Of Interior Decorations by FastShipping: 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
mufutau55:

But if they use better and real wood in Nigeria, it may last longer than those here..

Hajji M.

They use good wood here too. They are better finished here than what it is available in Nigeria.

Re: Department Of Interior Decorations by mufutau55(m): 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
FastShipping:
They use good wood here too. They are better finished here than what it is available in Nigeria.

Agreed with the finishing and varieties and what about those Italian and Mexican leathers, very smooth and nice.
Some furnitures are now being imported from Dubai into Nigeria and they look real good.
If you want to see some, I can send them to your email...

Hajji M.
Re: Department Of Interior Decorations by FastShipping: 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
mufutau55:

Agreed with the finishing and varieties. Some furnitures are now being imported from Dubai into Nigeria and they look real good.
If you want to see some, I can send them to your email...

Hajji M.

That's interesting to hear. Please, send them to me. You have my email. I am expecting the pictures.
Re: Department Of Interior Decorations by mufutau55(m): 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
FastShipping:
That's interesting to hear. Please, send them to me. You have my email. I am expecting the pictures.

You should get them tonight, probably in series because they will be many and big for one email. Stay tuned.

Hajji M.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House And Shop Burnt In Ede, Osun, Fire Fighters Motor Destroyed / A Nairanlander's Building Project / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of Gbolahan Oki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.