Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

How To Treat Malaria Naturally (testimonial) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Treat Malaria Naturally (testimonial) (230 Views)

How To Treat Malaria Naturally Without Taking Any Drugs / How To Treat Malaria With 7up And Neem (dongoyaro) Leaf. / How To Treat Malaria With Bitter Kola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat Malaria Naturally (testimonial) by Devvagreen(f): 6:24am On Jan 28, 2023
Good afternoon great evergreeners. I want to testify to the wonders if nature. I had malaria symptoms and i treated it with bitterkola and dates. 2 bitterkola and two dates morning and night.
On the 4th day i had severe pains all over my body esp on my chest. I complained to our mumy and she took me to our pain relief therapy which is fruit leavs, back of pineapple, moringa leaf and ginger boil together and drink the juice.
After drinking the juice that day all the pains vanishes both the chest, nervous and waist pain. Am hale and hearty now. God bless mumy damylove. God bless evergreeners. ❤️

To join Evvagreen or learn more, contact mummy Dammylove on the number below👇

(1) (Reply)

10 Simple Ways To Get Rid Of Pimples Fast / Get Adderall Online Overnight With Shipped Instant / Understanding Prostate Cancer: Symptoms, Stages, And Treatment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.