Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,320 members, 7,881,179 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:57 PM

How To Maintain And Normalize Your B.P Naturally ( Testimonial) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Maintain And Normalize Your B.P Naturally ( Testimonial) (227 Views)

Am Always Scared When I Check My B.p / Normalize Your Blood Pressure Without Swallowing Drugs Daily---no Side Effects / How To Maintain And Enrich Your Skin This Harmattan Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Maintain And Normalize Your B.P Naturally ( Testimonial) by Devvagreen(f): 6:43am On Jan 28, 2023
God has really helped me via this group already.

I was struggling with my BP..as if something went wrong somewhere..d two drugs I was taking weren't helping d BP.

It was a panic!..I n d kids in a strange land n devil was lying to me n kept defeating with God's word.

I was added n was searching for a pattern or way to drop BP medications.

I contacted my Pastor who equipped me God's word more n I kept repeating them to myself. I trusted God that my eyes be opened to how to go about the whole thing.

I was tired of the drugs..I cried...the drugs were draining me..I didn't know it was y I was continuously depressed..I would pray with my husband..we take communion n it will lift... little did I know d new drug losatan was y I kept getting down n depressed.

*When the BP therapy was shared...it was an answered prayers*...I

I started immediately on *18/5/2020*... Sour sop leaves n maybe I add lemon grass n moringa leaves.

I stopped d losatan drug that was making me feel depressed..n was taking just one drug..amilodipine.at night.

As I type morning afternoon n evening my BP has so improved.

Normal.120 +/ 80+ or 118/ 78 thereabouts.

I can't type all I passed through..But all I know is that God heard my cry.

I can't even place who added me from Nifes women forum because I got disconnected from dt WhatsApp no.

God bless you Ma!
God honour you!
I am super grateful!

This is about day 7 or so..n I already started skipping d amilodipine for two days n BP is still within range.

My kids amazingly are ok with the new norm.
So interested in eating healthy.They ask if any meal is healthy n want to eat exactly what I eat even when I know it's tasteless they'll say yummy.They have been begging their dad to start a healthy feeding style.

I saw God's mighty hand of deliverance through this group.

I have lost weight...
I exercise morning n evening..at least for 30mins walk or dance.

I have stopped using those seasoning oo(Knorr, Maggi)etc ..at most I put a fraction for d kids.

I dropped milk, chocolate, coffee etc..

I switched to
tomatoes
Avocado
Sour sop
Moringa leaves
Cocoyam
I use even coconut chaff to make swallow with a lil hand full of elkris I have here.
Coconut milk is what my kids use now.

We limited bread taking to twice a week and removed spaghetti..

Noddles once a week..for now.

More beans,potatoes, Saba(plantain)

All d fruits I see now has replaced d juice I stock.

Ideas will keep dropping to stay in good health.

I trust God to help me do things right to His Glory!

Re: How To Maintain And Normalize Your B.P Naturally ( Testimonial) by Maryread: 7:49am On Jan 28, 2023
I really appreciate the information and advice you have shared with us. Many thanks for sharing this useful and valuable information.
Skyward Alpine District

(1) (Reply)

Stages Of Stomach Cancer Symptoms / CBD For Pets: An In-depth Guide To The Benefits And Risks / Simple But Special Meals To Eat After A Morning Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.