Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

Now That The Naira Is Scare, What If Tinubu And Atiku Decides To Spend Dollars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That The Naira Is Scare, What If Tinubu And Atiku Decides To Spend Dollars (1030 Views)

Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes / PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That The Naira Is Scare, What If Tinubu And Atiku Decides To Spend Dollars by Localemperor: 10:58am On Jan 28, 2023
Now that the naira is scare, what if Tinubu and Atiku decides to spend dollars on election day. I'm just thinking aloud.. grin grin
Re: Now That The Naira Is Scare, What If Tinubu And Atiku Decides To Spend Dollars by shuttox: 11:01am On Jan 28, 2023
Let them bring it

5 Likes

Re: Now That The Naira Is Scare, What If Tinubu And Atiku Decides To Spend Dollars by Trust22(m): 11:02am On Jan 28, 2023
Lol . Abeg remind me.. 1 dollar is equivalent to what in naira
Re: Now That The Naira Is Scare, What If Tinubu And Atiku Decides To Spend Dollars by Remijuice: 11:15am On Jan 28, 2023
What do you mean by scare
Re: Now That The Naira Is Scare, What If Tinubu And Atiku Decides To Spend Dollars by sapele914(m): 11:17am On Jan 28, 2023
Localemperor:
Now that the naira is scare, what if Tinubu and Atiku decides to spend dollars on election day. I'm just thinking aloud.. grin grin
Scarce how, Naira no dey your account, abi you no sabi NIP transfer as good as cash?
Re: Now That The Naira Is Scare, What If Tinubu And Atiku Decides To Spend Dollars by phorget(m): 11:18am On Jan 28, 2023
Brilliant idea...
Let's see how far they can go with that.

2 Likes

Re: Now That The Naira Is Scare, What If Tinubu And Atiku Decides To Spend Dollars by Abfinest007(m): 11:18am On Jan 28, 2023
Just two dollar less than 2k .abeg tinubu spend dollar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That The Naira Is Scare, What If Tinubu And Atiku Decides To Spend Dollars by Efuaye(m): 11:23am On Jan 28, 2023
It would be great for the people and the nation's economy!
However, remember, that not everyone can be bought with money.

4 Likes

Re: Now That The Naira Is Scare, What If Tinubu And Atiku Decides To Spend Dollars by Parachoko: 11:25am On Jan 28, 2023
Claribel1:
Money can not buy fans
Peter Obi is being loved by everyone, make wise decision oooo

Who made you the spokesperson of everyone?

3 Likes

Re: Now That The Naira Is Scare, What If Tinubu And Atiku Decides To Spend Dollars by Psalmistproject: 11:25am On Jan 28, 2023
That will be good for the economy!

Forex being spread around the country will still naira growth and reduction in inflation.

Just kidding!

They are all mad!

Vote Obi!

2 Likes

Re: Now That The Naira Is Scare, What If Tinubu And Atiku Decides To Spend Dollars by Viscuz: 11:27am On Jan 28, 2023
Parachoko:
Who made you the spokesperson of everyone?

Get ready obi is your new president

1 Like

Re: Now That The Naira Is Scare, What If Tinubu And Atiku Decides To Spend Dollars by Parachoko: 11:31am On Jan 28, 2023
Viscuz:

Get ready obi is your new president
Obi won't have up to 100k votes

Know this and have peace of mind

3 Likes

Re: Now That The Naira Is Scare, What If Tinubu And Atiku Decides To Spend Dollars by Creativity22: 11:43am On Jan 28, 2023
Localemperor:
We go collect dollar and still vote for obidient
Re: Now That The Naira Is Scare, What If Tinubu And Atiku Decides To Spend Dollars by kettykin: 11:44am On Jan 28, 2023
Dollar would become scarce too
Re: Now That The Naira Is Scare, What If Tinubu And Atiku Decides To Spend Dollars by kettykin: 11:45am On Jan 28, 2023
Parachoko:

Only Obosi would give Obi 100k votes

3 Likes

Re: Now That The Naira Is Scare, What If Tinubu And Atiku Decides To Spend Dollars by Parachoko: 11:48am On Jan 28, 2023
kettykin:

Only Obosi would give Obi 100k votes
The total votes from the South East won't be up to 1 million votes.

Without IPOB disrupting polling units in the Anambra Governorship Election, the total votes from the Governorship Election is not even up to 450k.

Now that IPOB have make it clear there will be no election in the South East, the total vote from the South East won't be up to 1 million.

There will be no election in Biafra Land.
Re: Now That The Naira Is Scare, What If Tinubu And Atiku Decides To Spend Dollars by kettykin: 11:53am On Jan 28, 2023
Parachoko:

Without IPOB disrupting polling units in the Anambra Governorship Election, the total votes from the Governorship Election is not even up to 450k.

Now that IPOB have make it clear there will be no election in the South East, the total vote from the South East won't be up to 1 million.

Let's watch and see

2 Likes

Re: Now That The Naira Is Scare, What If Tinubu And Atiku Decides To Spend Dollars by Smithkafors(m): 11:56am On Jan 28, 2023
Una no get sense I swear….
Parachoko:

Re: Now That The Naira Is Scare, What If Tinubu And Atiku Decides To Spend Dollars by Parachoko: 11:56am On Jan 28, 2023
Smithkafors:
Una no get sense I swear….
I get sense pass you and every member of your family.
Re: Now That The Naira Is Scare, What If Tinubu And Atiku Decides To Spend Dollars by Parachoko: 11:57am On Jan 28, 2023
kettykin:

Let's watch and see
Okay!

Is your second account gidgiddy?

I can't believe you will eventually fall in love with Nigeria like this.

I do remember seeing your post while I was still a guest on Nairaland, you do rejoice when people from other tribes get killed by Fulani herdsmen, especially nah when people from the middlebelt get killed

You will ask for a bottle of champagne and start talking about how the people in the middle belt worked with Fulanis during the Civil war, so you have no problem with them getting killed

What have suddenly change now? Why do you care about Nigerians now?
Re: Now That The Naira Is Scare, What If Tinubu And Atiku Decides To Spend Dollars by SaiOba: 11:59am On Jan 28, 2023
Let them bring it Biko 😂🤣🤣 if them NO run down 😂🤣🤣 make we know weytin cause am 😂🤣🤣🤣 Wealth with Enterprise dey run down 😂 if you do d moni anyhow, 😂🤣🤣 how much more wealth without enterprise. 😂🤣🤣🤣
Re: Now That The Naira Is Scare, What If Tinubu And Atiku Decides To Spend Dollars by michlins(m): 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2023
No one can afford it. We currently do not have enough dollars
Re: Now That The Naira Is Scare, What If Tinubu And Atiku Decides To Spend Dollars by Viscuz: 12:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
Parachoko:

Oh 100k ?

Better

I been think say na just 10
Re: Now That The Naira Is Scare, What If Tinubu And Atiku Decides To Spend Dollars by FarahAideed: 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2023
Localemperor:

Where do you people get this idea that Naira scarcity will affect Tinubu?

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Win Presidency -new Opinion Poll Indicates / The Mad Man Of Upper Iweka Facing Reality / Atiku Beats Tinubu In Yobe By A WIDE Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.