Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,239 members, 7,880,895 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:48 AM

INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February (14233 Views)

Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC / Mock Accreditation: Low Turnout, BVAS Functioning Well / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by NakedTruth4eva: 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
SmallDick99:
I will like Peter Obi to win but the truth is he cannot win.

The number of ignorant, foolish, unenlightened, poverty stricken populace far outweigh the few enlightened and wise ones.

Therefore Peter Obi cannot win.

I see Tinubu winning even though that's against my wish for this country. I see Nigeria as a country not yet qualified for this pattern of democracy

But hey! Don't be discouraged, go out there and cast your vote for Peter Obi next month, who knows, an impossible miracle might just happen.

#An unbiased, Realistic, zero sentimental opinion.
I don't see Tinubu winning this. My fear is that Atiku and his fellow PDP rogues might win. Nevertheless we must vote for the right person which is Obi
Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by Afamed: 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=ecolime post=120445365][/quote]

lo
Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by Afamed: 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2023

Both Osibanjo and Obasanjo have never won their polling units, They both do not have electoral value
Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by Afamed: 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
Tenses:

Who's willing to bet. Obi is winning this mock up by 40% winning margin?

You go school atall?
Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by LiteratureClass: 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
For Abia...

Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by Tenses: 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
Afamed:

You go school atall?

I sabi you urchins mumu button.
Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by Afamed: 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2023
NakedTruth4eva:

I don't see Tinubu winning this. My fear is that Atiku and his fellow PDP rogues might win. Nevertheless we must vote for the right person which is Obi

Do not waste your vote for Obi,

Asiwaju is the candidate to beat.

Obi has no record of perfomance.

Do not be deceived with only obidents noise,

Even in South East, nobody dey buy this obi nonsense

Do not vote on sentiments, Vote on antecedents of each candidate

Here is thread created by Anambra people when Obi was a Gov,
Open the link and read if you can still vote for same Obi his kinsmen agreed he failed them as a Gov

Face the naked truth , dont vote on emotions
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342
Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by BluntCrazeMan: 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2023
Tenses:

Who's willing to bet. Obi is winning this mock up by 40% winning margin?

ONLY ACCREDITATIONS..

THERE WON'T BE ANY VOTING.
Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by PrincessDiana: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
This election, body cams is surely the way to go. The way they will steal Peter Obi's vote will shock if the youth don't take matters into their own hands now.

They Igbo importers would do well to subsidise the cost of body cameras to enable the youth defend their votes.
Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by jaybest90(m): 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
adioolayi:
INEC will need to reorientate the polling unit officers not to allow overvoting...

In any polling unit these innocent young NYSC corper faces political intimidation and pressure...they should allow the political thugs have their way without losing their life....then afterwards, they should report overvoting under duress and suggest the election at such unit should be cancelled.

I believe with this, the returning officers at State level will ask the polls at such unit to be reconducted with adequate security.

There's no overvoting anywhere, there are cases of bvas not reading voter's card and the voter will still proceed to vote, another case of replacing a malfunctioning bvas halfway.. Everything is caused by inec
Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by Flathead8: 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
Are they going to announce which candidate won those PU?
BluntCrazeMan:
As seen on the INEC’s Facebook Page.

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/100064292065433/posts/565961898890207

CLICK ON THE LINK, AND DOWNLOAD THE LIST (IN PDF-FORMAT)
Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by Tenses: 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

ONLY ACCREDITATIONS..

THERE WON'T BE ANY VOTING.

Yeah I get it. It would be nice voting if voting was included as it will help to vet the entire voting process.
Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
Freethinker87:
Get your PVC ready guys! They thought they were wise cos we allowed them. They forgot that their wisdom cannot be greater than our collective foolishness.

February 25th, we take back our country.

Stop bringing tinubu into this Convo. The urchins hate to hear the phrase "take back our country".

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by adioolayi(m): 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
jaybest90:

There's no overvoting anywhere, there are cases of bvas not reading voter's card and the voter will still proceed to vote, another case of replacing a malfunctioning bvas halfway.. Everything is caused by inec

The electoral act is clear...once BVAS is not functioning, then, there is no accreditation, so voting should be suspended at such polling unit, till working BVAS is provided.

The Osun election is a big lesson...political agents will need to be careful and not frustrate the chances of their principals
Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by BluntCrazeMan: 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
jaybest90:

In the case of replacing a malfunctioning BVAS,, then, let all the BVAS that did every accreditation in the Polling-units properly synchronise their details.

This becomes a costly error which the INEC failed to properly establish
Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by Afamed: 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
asobo1:
Zombie Okowa isn't you problem but the old man you want to foist on Nigerians. God forbid

Urchins won't seize to amaze me. Kindly remind me when Bobo Chicago release funds make we chop clean mouth come Atikulate.

Why una like to dey lie for una head like this?

The news and the protest are all over the social media

Omon-Julius Onabu in Asaba

Delta State chapter of the Nigeria Union of Pensioners (NUP) has explained why its members have had series of protest against the state government, stressing that they would not embark on any protest if their legitimate demands for payment of their entitlements were duly met by the government.

The retirees also expressed dismay at the failure of the state governor, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa to listen to them, claiming that the governor had refused to have a roundtable with the pensioners as he had, for years, not responded to several letters requesting for such a meeting.

The pensioners stated this while briefing newsmen at the Labour House in Asaba yesterday, noting that they could not fold their hands and do nothing while they were faced with hardship especially due to the biting inflation and unfavorable economic situation in the country today.

The union pointed out that “for almost four years now, the Defined Benefits Scheme Pensioners have been demanding in writing to meet with His Excellency (the Governor) to discuss the issues affecting the Delta state pensioners.”
Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by shimolv: 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by Abbiamaka73(m): 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
Good one
Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by shiki(m): 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
You are right, I went to one of their offices here in Lagos and I saw bunch of uncollected PVCs
Mrkumareze:

They don't need to have specific date. Pvc collection should be a continous practice
Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by Buksaylor: 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
They should put pressure on it to see if it will fold...they should contract Amoda Yekini and his flood of urchins for that..
BluntCrazeMan:
As seen on the INEC’s Facebook Page.

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/100064292065433/posts/565961898890207

CLICK ON THE LINK, AND DOWNLOAD THE LIST (IN PDF-FORMAT)
Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by Menclothing: 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
Vote don't fight

The winner needs at least 40m Vote
Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by UnknownT: 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
My polling unit is there! Wow!!! I will be there
Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by funshint(m): 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
ecolime:
Cool

February is the month of destiny for all well meaning citizens of this great nation.

May the will of the people prevail by God's grace.

Nigerians lokan
Peter Obi: No development too grin
Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2023
May your life and the life of your family members be the way Nigeria is right now. If you dnt answer "Amen" then you are a hypocritical brainl€ss anim@l blinded by baseless sentiment and religious bigotry. Anim@ls like you are the reason why this country is so backward. God will punish you and your generation for seeing the right path and ignore it cos of sentiment.
You can start moo-ing like the c@w that you are, i wont reply you.
Britishpea:
I’m watching in 3D screen. Obirodents una go here wiennn. We will teach you politics 101
Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by NakedTruth4eva: 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
Afamed:

Do not waste your vote for Obi,

Asiwaju is the candidate to beat.

Obi has no record of perfomance.

Do not be deceived with only obidents noise,

Even in South East, nobody dey buy this obi nonsense

Do not vote on sentiments, Vote on antecedents of each candidate

Here is thread created by Anambra people when Obi was a Gov,
Open the link and read if you can still vote for same Obi his kinsmen agreed he failed them as a Gov

Face the naked truth , dont vote on emotions
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342
Lol. Anybody that votes APC after these 8 years of suffering will need to have his brain checked
Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by BluntCrazeMan: 2:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
Menclothing:
Vote don't fight

The winner needs at least 40m Vote
The Winner this time is getting 60m+plus votes
Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
but u still dey queue dey buy fuel, dey collect new naira notes..... 😂 😂 😂 oiio
Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by ifeade69f: 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
okok...
Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by luluosas(m): 7:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
Good development
Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by EmekaA125(m): 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ok
Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by chinos20(m): 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
shiki:
cheesy INEC should extend the date for the PVCs collection
Imagine,they told me that my PVC was not released by INEC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching / Wike To Complete Construction Of Abandoned VP Residence Before May 29 / Arewa Group Defends Ruga Settlement, Blasts Ohanaeze’s Nwodo, Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.