Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,922 members, 7,980,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 10:52 AM

In Awka, Commercial Sex Worker Fights Customer For Paying Her With Torn Old Nair - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / In Awka, Commercial Sex Worker Fights Customer For Paying Her With Torn Old Nair (617 Views)

Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy / Zambian Sex Worker Fights White Man At A Hotel Over Payment. Photos / Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Awka, Commercial Sex Worker Fights Customer For Paying Her With Torn Old Nair by Ukpaka: 11:54am On Jan 28, 2023
In Awka, Commercial Sex Worker Fights Customer for Paying Her with Torn Old Naira Note
https://247ureports.com/2023/01/in-awka-commercial-sex-worker-fights-customer-for-paying-her-with-torn-old-naira-note/
-
The incident happened at about 9:46 PM at one of the chalets along the popular Abakaliki Street (also known as the Club Road) in Awka, Anambra State capital.

The drama became noticed when a feminine voice was heard raging in anger, right at the front of the chalet, which drew the attention of the passers-by and the denizens of the area. A man in his late 30 was also seen at the scene, with a hand tightly hooked on his trousers, while he was fiercely threatening to beat up the lady if she refused to release his trousers.

Words like: “Oga, nothing like I for tell you earlier”, “No allow me change am for you ooo”, “You must give me new money or do transfer for me”, “You think say I come Awka come play” “Abeg no use my hustle play with me jare” and others were repeatedly uttered by the lady who was using one hand to gesticulate, while also tight-holding the man’s trousers with the other hand, as spectators gathered to leverage the scenario.
Re: In Awka, Commercial Sex Worker Fights Customer For Paying Her With Torn Old Nair by TheChameleon: 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
grin
Re: In Awka, Commercial Sex Worker Fights Customer For Paying Her With Torn Old Nair by emnite(m): 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
Wahala
Re: In Awka, Commercial Sex Worker Fights Customer For Paying Her With Torn Old Nair by TotoGame(m): 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
So men still dey reason olosho for this period, when girls dey ever ready for free nyashing

(1) (Reply)

2-Year-Old Girl Allegedly Stolen By Neighbour In Delta & Sold For N500K (Photo) / Ex Senator Alphonsus UBANESSE IGBEKE, The Man Behind The Mask / Uk-based Nigerian Self-styled Prophet Oluronbi Jailed 34 Years For Raping Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.