Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,522 members, 7,914,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:41 AM

Why Is University Students Life Like This?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Is University Students Life Like This?? (1889 Views)

Cynthia Okafor Is University Of Ibadan Best Pharmacy Graduating Student / Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) / Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is University Students Life Like This?? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2023
Imagine, you coming to school with few food stuffs,this guys will enter your room and try eating with you but if you refuse they turn you to enemy,seclude you from among themselves,form gang and start discussing rubbish about you.
The thing is if my food finish,I no fit beg I get Shame. I be very shy person.

Dey don tag me already.

Can people just stop getting angry if an unknown person refuses to give you thing.
I'm actually not stingy at all,I just dey manage myself.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is University Students Life Like This?? by Lance008(m): 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
They are all fools no allow them eat ur food
If ur own finish them go laff u say u Dey form big man
He better mak dem call u stingy than to be laugh at

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is University Students Life Like This?? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
Oga chill.. even if u manage your food very well, it's stull gonna finish.

I can't remember how many times my friends helped me out when I was broke in sch.

The more you give, the more God will send u a helper to help you out in your dire moments.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is University Students Life Like This?? by ATEAMS: 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
U ma dey enter their room dey swallow their food.

No dey shy Open eye...

Them go hold back small

1 Like

Re: Why Is University Students Life Like This?? by HenryTimes: 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
Is it not better for them to call you stingy than to call you poor rat?

4 Likes

Re: Why Is University Students Life Like This?? by Lance008(m): 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
Miracood2:
Oga chill.. even if u manage your food very well, it's stull gonna finish.

I can't remember how many times my friends helped me out when I was broke in sch.

The more you give, the more God will send u a helper to help you out in your dire moments.
Yes
It still going to finish mean say make u waste am
All man for himself bro
Stop the pretense
If na your own u go happy

4 Likes

Re: Why Is University Students Life Like This?? by Lance008(m): 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
ATEAMS:
U ma dey enter their room dey swallow their food.

No dey shy Open eye...

Them go hold back small
No be everybody sabi beg
Like me I no sabi am
Na why anything I get I Dey manage am
No be everybody sabi beg like u

3 Likes

Re: Why Is University Students Life Like This?? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
Lance008:

Yes
It still going to finish mean say make u waste am
All man for himself bro
Stop the pretense
If na your own u go happy

No pretence bro..

I'm not telling u to feed them till they are filled up.

Just give them what we call 'tasting' and that's all.

U will also need their help someday.

1 Like

Re: Why Is University Students Life Like This?? by Lance008(m): 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
Miracood2:

No pretence bro..

I'm not telling u to feed them till they are filled up.

Just give them what we call 'tasting' and that's all.

U will also need their help someday.
Na for film dem Dey help each other
For real life Na mostly one sided
A bird at hand is better than million at bush

1 Like

Re: Why Is University Students Life Like This?? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
Lance008:

Na for film dem Dey help each other
For real life Na mostly one sided
A bird at hand is better than million at bush

Okk
Re: Why Is University Students Life Like This?? by Natbrowny: 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
Follow this mentality. It helped me during my days.

I no send oo.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is University Students Life Like This?? by samuelson06(m): 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
brightmorningst:
Imagine, you coming to school with few food stuffs,this guys will enter your room and try eating with you but if you refuse they turn you to enemy,seclude you from among themselves,form gang and start discussing rubbish about you.

Dey don tag me already.

Can people just stop getting angry if an unknown person refuses to give you thing.

If you like, manage yourself; if you like, allow them run you dry. Once everything finish, you'd realize they'd leave you to someone else.

The funniest thing is that after graduation, nobody go send you.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is University Students Life Like This?? by jumper524(m): 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
brightmorningst:

Dey don tag me already.

in school, you must learn to share but avoid scavengers. But one thing is certain, if you don't give, please do t receive. That way a sane mind would respect you.
Re: Why Is University Students Life Like This?? by freddie009(m): 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
brightmorningst:

Dey don tag me already.

Ignore them, back in the days when I was in school. People tag me as stingy but I wasn't, I just learnt how to manage myself. Lots of students will blow all their money on clothes and in the middle of the semester they are already looking for those to join for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Re: Why Is University Students Life Like This?? by Solome: 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
brightmorningst:

Dey don tag me already.

it is good to share nah,
Re: Why Is University Students Life Like This?? by CodeTemplar: 1:40am On Jan 29, 2023
That's a core lesson boarders learn. So just show up with pocket money(hidden), toothpaste and garri. They leach on others for soap, provisions, sugar, polish, iron, even notebooks, and pen.
Re: Why Is University Students Life Like This?? by tuzle(m): 1:48am On Jan 29, 2023
I still have a friend like that. He was my roommate but this guy would eat my food stuff like it was his own. Can u believe this guy was angry when I told him I didn't bring food stuffs from home(I was actually joking because he didn't go home for the holidays and I did). There was a day dis dude cooked my food for his friend and didn't keep for me and when I got home he was now telling me rubbish. The one that offed me was when after consuming my food stuffs for the past 1 and half months I now told him we should contribute money for food stuffs, he now told me he doesn't have money and I said if I use my money to buy he won't eat out of it, which I did, can u believe this boy was angry with me on my own money but he can buy data.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is University Students Life Like This?? by grandstar(m): 2:01am On Jan 29, 2023
brightmorningst:

Dey don tag me already.

No send them. You're only there for 4-5 years.

And again, every new semester, you have new roommates.

1 Like

Re: Why Is University Students Life Like This?? by Lionmachala(m): 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
everybody get roll ...no be say your roll pass my own

(1) (Reply)

Oau Post Ume: Which Of The Banks Branch In Lagos Can I Get The Scartch Card / Delsu Post Utme Date Fixed Buckle Up! / Federal Polytechnic Nekede,owerri Admission Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.