Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,606 members, 7,937,736 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

Currency Redesign Meant To Curb Illicit Hoarding, Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Currency Redesign Meant To Curb Illicit Hoarding, Says Buhari (224 Views)

Currency Redesign: Open Letter To Governor El-Rufai By Gloria Mabeiam Ballason / Currency Redesign: Godwin Emefiele Address The Diplomatic Community / Naira Crisis: Emefiele Discloses Why Currency Redesign Policy Is Failing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Currency Redesign Meant To Curb Illicit Hoarding, Says Buhari by SexyChic05(f): 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2023
President Muhammadu Buhari has reassured citizens that the government’s currency swap is not meant to target innocent individuals, but rather corrupt individuals and those involved in terror financing who hoard illicit funds.

He also emphasized that the government will take measures to ensure that individuals and their businesses will not be negatively impacted by disruptions to the supply chain caused by the currency swap.

The President’s statements come in response to reports of long lines and delays as people wait to exchange old notes for new ones.

https://olorisupergal.com/292831/currency-redesign-meant-to-curb-illicit-hoarding-says-buhari/
Re: Currency Redesign Meant To Curb Illicit Hoarding, Says Buhari by habsydiamond(m): 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
Baba u don fuvckup already... ur govt lacks proper planning before implementation. See those suffering now the masses.. which politician will queue for cash through atm.. I don't think there is.. with a call to the bank manager everything is sorted.. to cut all these short.. this country is a joke.. running from one problem to another with fuel scarcity and currency scarcity being the order of the day.
Re: Currency Redesign Meant To Curb Illicit Hoarding, Says Buhari by gaby(m): 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
I support you and Emebobo on this Bubu.
Re: Currency Redesign Meant To Curb Illicit Hoarding, Says Buhari by Oxb90: 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
So this man support this. No wonder Emiefele no send anybody.
Re: Currency Redesign Meant To Curb Illicit Hoarding, Says Buhari by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hoarding from one presidential aspirant gang, If you know you know
Re: Currency Redesign Meant To Curb Illicit Hoarding, Says Buhari by Jflex07(m): 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
I know he supports this from the onset.

(1) (Reply)

BAT All The Way / 2023 Advice / I Refused To Borrow Even 1 NAIRA As Governor Of Kano State - Kwankwaso (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.