Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,274 members, 7,934,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:03 PM

Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb (4105 Views)

Please Don't Fall Victim Sit At Home From 23rd Of Feb Still Stand - Simon Ekpa / 2023: APC UK Seeks Postponement Of Feb 26 National Convention / Claim That UN Will Intervene After 30 Days Of EndSars Protest Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Pascal9: 8:30am On Jan 29, 2023
Trollronaldo:
It's not about desperate. It's about feasibility.
It's not feasible to buy enough votes with dollars.

Do you think they will go about it?
any body you give dollars to buy vote for you will surely pocket it, trust me
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Qtrpst4: 8:36am On Jan 29, 2023
Clown like you, why was he crying in Abeokuta and then went to beg for forgiveness in katsina. You claim it is not affecting him but he has brought out the 8 container of money he kept in his house. grin grin grin
Am actually enjoying your tears

Feel is 1700 per gallon you no follow dey buy am? Was it not you and tifnubu that brought the condition on Nigeria?

I am not as retched as you and that's why am not an urchin like you are. Better go and get a job and stop being an urchin
Mandate2023:

But tinubu is not crying grin na u and ur family dey cry nw..........u fools think dis affect tinubu or will stop vote buying, dis ppl owns largest shears in some banks by proxy and can get enough new cash taken to them without even stepping out of their bedroom.........ur brain wey no correct.....fuel is #350 nw, cash is not available and u think it affect tinubu grin on election day u go see hw ppl go still shear dis new note grin seems u guys are mainly kids that don't know what eleis all about in Nigeria b4 nw

Na bcoz of ur papa and mama make tinubu dey complain so the suffering go reduce for them not that it affected him in anyway......has the campaign been affected all dis while grin mumu
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Qtrpst4: 8:39am On Jan 29, 2023
Am serious guy, I paid N500 for N5000. In my presence someone paid N7000 for N70000
Islandboi:
Bought 1k for 1H? Is this a joke?
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Islandboi(m): 8:44am On Jan 29, 2023
Qtrpst4:
Am serious guy, I paid N500 for N5000. In my presence someone paid N7000 for N70000
That’s crazy!
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Islandboi(m): 8:44am On Jan 29, 2023
Pascal9:
mumu do transfer, stop complaining, Tinubu bots
You have not been following the thread. In fact I just received a fake transfer.
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Islandboi(m): 8:45am On Jan 29, 2023
southsouthking:

Awon hacker 😂😂😂😂.
Ethical Hacker
Black Hacker or White Hacker, which category do you fall into?

Go and do your protest alone, we're not joining you people.
Everything! We shall see.
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Islandboi(m): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I kno whom I am chatting with is not capable of doing a thing as intelligent as hacking
You have no idea what I’m capable of doing.
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Qtrpst4: 8:47am On Jan 29, 2023
Very. Am not pained because it is for a good reason, anything that will deny tinubu of vote buying is good
Islandboi:
That’s crazy!
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Pascal9: 8:49am On Jan 29, 2023
Islandboi:
You have not been following the thread. In fact I just received a fake transfer.
you be mumu now, no be only fake transfer
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by kingthreat(m): 8:58am On Jan 29, 2023
Islandboi:
I fit burn the atm if I nor see new naira collect.

Look at this nuisance. You are complaining about the country and you are making yourself a willing tool for the society's destruction. You think this is endsars when fools burnt public buses and god away with it? This time, you burn wetin your papa no fit buy for you, you go collect. Unpatriotic nuisance.
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Islandboi(m): 8:58am On Jan 29, 2023
Pascal9:
you be mumu now, no be only fake transfer
You be the biggest mumu if you don’t know the govt is messing with you ppl head. A fight broke up here last night when a guy did a fake transfer to a keke napep.
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Islandboi(m): 9:01am On Jan 29, 2023
kingthreat:

Look at this nuisance. You are complaining about the country and you are making yourself a willing tool for the society's destruction. You think this is endsars when fools burnt public buses and god away with it? This time, you burn wetin your papa no fit buy for you, you go collect. Unpatriotic nuisance.
I was only messing around. No one is burning anything.
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Islandboi(m): 9:03am On Jan 29, 2023
Qtrpst4:
Very. Am not pained because it is for a good reason, anything that will deny tinubu of vote buying is good
You actually think it’s because of Tinubu? Just one man they are suffering the masses for. I doubt it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by UnfairLife7(m): 9:29am On Jan 29, 2023
Qtrpst4:
Clown like you, why was he crying in Abeokuta and then went to beg for forgiveness in katsina. You claim it is not affecting him but he has brought out the 8 container of money he kept in his house. grin grin grin
Am actually enjoying your tears

Feel is 1700 per gallon you no follow dey buy am? Was it not you and tifnubu that brought the condition on Nigeria?

I am not as retched as you and that's why am not an urchin like you are. Better go and get a job and stop being an urchin
Lol

You assume you are not wretched on a faceless forum and concluded at the same time that someone is poor 😀

I guess anyone who isn't in support of your views whether good or bad is somewhat poor while you on the other hand is rich 😀

You got a skill in spotting poor and rich folks online 😀

You guys are truly comedian😀😀
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Pascal9: 9:40am On Jan 29, 2023
Islandboi:
You be the biggest mumu if you don’t know the govt is messing with you ppl head. A fight broke up here last night when a guy did a fake transfer to a keke napep.
continue spinning lies, it is no longer you, it's keke man now
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Trollronaldo: 9:44am On Jan 29, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

That's how we though Bvas is the answer, until have Osun election. You are underrating Nigerian politicians.. Dey play, just dey play!
Without BVAS, they won't detect overvoting

BVAS is a nice idea, only APC supporters don't like it
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Islandboi(m): 9:55am On Jan 29, 2023
Pascal9:
continue spinning lies, it is no longer you, it's keke man now
Where spinning lies here? The yahoo boy took the advantage of the policy and sent fake transfer to the keke man. You have no idea what’s happening at all.
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by kingthreat(m): 10:16am On Jan 29, 2023
Islandboi:
I was only messing around. No one is burning anything.

Great
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Pascal9: 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
Islandboi:
Where spinning lies here? The yahoo boy took the advantage of the policy and sent fake transfer to the keke man. You have no idea what’s happening at all.
how much is keke fare that a yahoo boy cannot pay, I thought it is some real cash. Keep quiet
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by seunmsg(m): 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2023
Islandboi:
Brace up for the part 2 of Endsars from the 1st of feb. People are really angry with the CBN cash policy/ New notes. The money is not being circulated. Imagine fighting at the filling station just to buy fuel coupled with being frustrated at the ATM not dispensing the new notes to spend since you can’t spend the old notes anymore.

I pity the bank, when they won’t be able to control the crowd that want to get the new notes, it’d result to physical confrontation with the bank offficals and their customers. Everyone is pissed off right now with the whole scenario. I just pray it won’t result to another Endsars.

I can’t wait for Obi to win this election!

This is exactly why Peter Obi supporters are against the extension of the deadline. They want to gain cheap political capital from the chaos that would have happened if the deadline was not extended. I’m glad common sense prevailed and the plan of the evil opposition has been thwarted.

A destructive Endsars like protest would never be allowed to happen again in this country.

1 Like

Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Lanretoye(m): 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
Qtrpst4:
Anything that makes tifnubu cry makes me happy
you are the one crying cos na 1k wey dey your account u go collect for pos,infact na 900 u get and it can't get you more than 3ltrs of pertol.you see say your cry na followcome.
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Godjone(m): 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
I am in. We should start tweeting and retweeting now.

Aluta all the way.

Fight now before is too late.

Nija make una fall out.

Let's hit the streets..

This madness by the APC has to stop
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Islandboi(m): 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
seunmsg:

This is exactly why Peter Obi supporters are against the extension of the deadline. They want to gain cheap political capital from the chaos that would have happened if the deadline was not extended. I’m glad common sense prevailed and the plan of the evil opposition has been thwarted.

A destructive Endsars like protest would never be allowed to happen again in this country.
A peaceful protest. This is not about Obi supporters or not. We are all in this together. We are all calling for an extension to avoid chaos.
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Islandboi(m): 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
Pascal9:
how much is keke fare that a yahoo boy cannot pay, I thought it is some real cash. Keep quiet
The guy asked the keke man to take him to some places and wait for him to finish so he can take him back. Keke man charged him 2k and he sent a fake transfer. Keep shut your mouth if you don’t know shit.
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by bdon123(m): 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
Islandboi:
if you cannot withdraw the new notes and transfer is taking forever to get the recipient tell me if you are not going to be frustrated to do the unthinkable.
Even before d new notes,i limit my cash transactions to buying bread.most of my transactions i do via card or transfer.
U heard of CBN plans u should hav stopped keeping bulk cash n limit ur transactions as mch as possible.Do u know i bought 40k new notes n paid up to 5k....jst so u know its affected me too bt its all gonna pass away by nxt month.
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Pascal9: 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
Islandboi:
The guy asked the keke man to take him to some places and wait for him to finish so he can take him back. Keke man charged him 2k and he sent a fake transfer. Keep shut your mouth if you don’t know shit.
don't worry it have been extended, but don't come after February 10 to say you still have excuses
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Qtrpst4: 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
At least am not an urchin like you and was not the one crying in Abeokuta
Nkoor
grin grin
Lanretoye:
you are the one crying cos na 1k wey dey your account u go collect for pos,infact na 900 u get and it can't get you more than 3ltrs of pertol.you see say your cry na followcome.
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Qtrpst4: 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
Yes, I am not an urchin like you who is paid to spew nonsense online to defend a dying old shameless drug baron
Get a life
UnfairLife7:
Lol

You assume you are not wretched on a faceless forum and concluded at the same time that someone is poor 😀

I guess anyone who isn't in support of your views whether good or bad is somewhat poor while you on the other hand is rich 😀

You got a skill in spotting poor and rich folks online 😀

You guys are truly comedian😀😀
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Qtrpst4: 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
Yes it is
There are over a 100m Nigerians living below poverty line, of the remaining, almost 50% the others do not have up to 500k in theur bank account so such a policy will not have much effect on the masses.

How many Nigerians spend more than 20k in a day?

The senators and tifnubu that is claiming to fight for the masses, how many times did he fight for the masses on issues that really touched the masses?
Ignore them. See urchins are making noise because their god is crying, it didnt touch them personally

Islandboi:
You actually think it’s because of Tinubu? Just one man they are suffering the masses for. I doubt it!
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Islandboi(m): 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
Qtrpst4:
Yes it is
There are over a 100m Nigerians living below poverty line, of the remaining, almost 50% the others do not have up to 500k in theur bank account so such a policy will not have much effect on the masses.

How many Nigerians spend more than 20k in a day?

The senators and tifnubu that is claiming to fight for the masses, how many times did he fight for the masses on issues that really touched the masses?
Ignore them. See urchins are making noise because their god is crying, it didnt touch them personally

How can you say how many Nigerians spend more than 20k in a day? Bro, I spend more than that in a day. I still don’t think it’s because of Tinubu but anyways, I don’t care and I’m glad they’ve extended the deadline.
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by Islandboi(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
Pascal9:
don't worry it have been extended, but don't come after February 10 to say you still have excuses
No excuses anymore!
Re: Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb by PeterObi4LP: 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2023
Army and police should shot aside any Tinubu urchins coming out to distrupt peaceful movement of citizens.

Nigerians are ok with the redesign. Only Tinubu is scared because of his vote buying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emefiele Gave His Campaign Vehicles To A Presidential Candidate After Failed Amb / INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court / Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.