Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,676 members, 7,914,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 12:12 PM

I'm Lonely - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Lonely (1882 Views)

I Think I'm Lonely ........ / I'm Lonely, I Need A Man To Can Satisfy Me / I Think I'm Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Lonely by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
Let me wait for Emma's response... undecided undecided undecided
Ibkrichie:

Don't feels otherwise, Emmanuel30a is different from ibkrichie.
Have been on this app for while just I do kept silent to avoid trolls from people here, but as I quoted you this evening made me believe that you were different from trollers, if you ain't believe, u can mail me on sibukun05@gmail.com for confirmation

1 Like

Re: I'm Lonely by Ibkrichie(m): 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
Samantha123:

🤔🤔🤔
Re: I'm Lonely by Starguy1: 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
Lonerloner:

Owerri

Which side at Owerri?
Re: I'm Lonely by jclassiq(m): 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
Lonerloner:
As bad as it sounds, I'm very very lonely and I need friends, loneliness don really finish me

I'm curious; do you live on an island? How about your immediate neighbors? Can't you be friends with them? If you can't make friends with real people , how do you hope to makes friends with virtual entities?
Re: I'm Lonely by Emmanuel30a: 4:54am On Jan 30, 2023
Samantha123:
Emmanuel30a, wherever you are, please come and tell me that this isn't you, because my gut feeling tells me otherwise.
Samantha123, I am not Ibkrichie or what is it or what av u... Pls... Ur feelings or tru feelings is probably different from ur gut feelings... Maybe ur tru feelings knows my tru feelings... I'm not Peiling or I'm not like Peiling, Helen, Merlin, Evelyn, Madelin or Mary Magdalene,etc... I'm not using earrings&I'm not an erring... So, let ur gut feelings knows that I am Emmanuel30a or tell ur gut feelings that; Emmanuel30a is different from Ibkrichie&any or every other names... I am sure u av guts, 2tell ur gut feelings not 2get hurt or not 2 feel hurts&insults...? Maybe we would soon tie d knot? Don't let anybody calls u hot or tells u that u are so hot like coalpot, coco&hut, coco&nut, kolanut,etc... Tell them that, u are a salt in d vault of GOD&of JESUS... THERE IS GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN MY NAME...So Samantha, are u a good Samaritan...?
Re: I'm Lonely by Emmanuel30a: 5:01am On Jan 30, 2023
Samantha123:
Yes Samantha, I have responded...
Re: I'm Lonely by Emmanuel30a: 5:09am On Jan 30, 2023
Samantha123:
Emmanuel30a, wherever you are, please come and tell me that this isn't you, because my gut feeling tells me otherwise.
Samantha, this isn't me... This is me sleeping or lying down on a bed right now... Your gut feelings probably needs adjustment, unlike your true and real feelings...?
Re: I'm Lonely by Emmanuel30a: 5:22am On Jan 30, 2023
[quote author=Ibkrichie post=120482764]

Bathing is overated for cat, cat pours his body on the floor like water, lemme be ur floor and you pour your body on me whenever you need to bath What is this one saying? Are you Ibkrichie or you are Lionel Richie, that sang "I call it love"-they call it you, call it we, I call it love... If or when you are not a Lionel Richie, how can you be a Lionel Messi...? Maybe you are a Mitsu Batsuayi or Mitchu Batsuayi or what have you...
Re: I'm Lonely by Emmanuel30a: 5:38am On Jan 30, 2023
Okay?
Re: I'm Lonely by Emmanuel30a: 6:37am On Jan 30, 2023
Samantha123:
Yes, I am not... Don't let anyone or anybody tells u that, u av a honey pot or a depot of honey pot or depots of honey pot... They just want u to be caught, shot, catapulted, transported, &be sloted, etc; into the depot of hot pots... They want ur onslaught or they want to see ur onslaught... I think they don't want to see the wrath OF GOD&OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, for wanting to see ur slaught&onslaught...? For what it worth, it worth...? U are too cost&not a low cost... U are not worst, u have a worth&the worth is cost, so cost or too cost... U are not an harlot&or, u don't use&don't use hotspot... Like a spot, sport or like a spot for sport or of, on&for softspot&supersport...? U are not a slut&u don't do or don't book 4 slot... Tell them that, u know THE LAND that is full of milk&honey... U can or may refer them 2d land...not canaanland...
Re: I'm Lonely by Ibkrichie(m): 7:23am On Jan 30, 2023
[quote author=Emmanuel30a post=120488080][/quote]

Get out Mr man
Re: I'm Lonely by Emmanuel30a: 11:04am On Jan 30, 2023
Ibkrichie:

Get out Mr man
Samantha don't do hook up, did she or does she...? Would she...?
Re: I'm Lonely by Emmanuel30a: 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
Samantha123:
Samantha123, did you or can you now see my responses...?
Re: I'm Lonely by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lonerloner:
As bad as it sounds, I'm very very lonely and I need friends, loneliness don really finish me

Get busy
Re: I'm Lonely by Tegabadguy(m): 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lonerloner:
really
Re: I'm Lonely by Beautyprincess2: 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lonerloner:
Sorry for the loneliness. Are u working?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Husbands Insist On Women Using Bedtime Perfume? / How To Punish A Woman And Make Her Beg You. Reverse Psychology / Is There Any Justification 4 Being A Prostitute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.