Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,188 members, 7,880,705 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

48 Laws Of Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 48 Laws Of Power (527 Views)

How Bola Tinubu Used 48 Laws Of Power To Become President - Dr Lexington Steele / Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside / Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

48 Laws Of Power by PureFace1(m): 7:50am On Jan 29, 2023
Tinubu is a master of 48 laws of Power, if you watch is every move in Nigeria Political arena all of his move are power move but only those that have read the book 48 laws of power by Robert Greene will understand.

Sanwo Olu also just borrowed from the play book to withdraw from Lagos guber debate.

Only naive people believe Politics should only be about what the people want, it is all about power and control but doing what the people want can also be another way to gain that power and control. The end justify the means for these politicians, through out the world is no different.

Politicians want power and control and will even be willing to do what the people want to gain that power and control.
Re: 48 Laws Of Power by MITCHELL96: 8:05am On Jan 29, 2023
I've read the book, 3 times sef.

Infact, I've read all Robert Greene books.

Even as a Peter Obi supporter, I see he's pulling just law 6 which is 'courting attention at all cost'.

But he messed up and couldn't pull law 1 which is 'Never outshine the master' he doesn't know he has offended (Buhari).

He hasn't applied law 9 which is 'win through actions and not arguments'.

He also wants to use law 9 which is "Make others come to you, use BAIT if necessary" and we all know his bait is (MONEY) but Buhari has humbled him with the new naira policy 😂

He also violated law 26 which is 'Keep your hands clean" we all know Tinubu's hand isn't clean as he's a drug dealer, thief, liar etc.

I don't want to go further about this law thing shaa because they're many he isn't using and has also violated 😂

He doesn't know a lot of people in his APC camp are even using law 14 on him which is 'pose as a friend and work as a spy'.

They're many laws that would've helped him but baba was meant to fail this election for a new and better Nigeria to be born. Make he go rest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 48 Laws Of Power by bejamina: 8:14am On Jan 29, 2023
Nice. Tinubu has broken the Law1.

Automatically Tinubu will come 3rd for this election. Bookmark this Tweet

5 Likes

Re: 48 Laws Of Power by Pierocash(m): 8:29am On Jan 29, 2023
Election is not governance.

People won't vote Tinubu,quote me

2 Likes

Re: 48 Laws Of Power by Felimax(m): 8:34am On Jan 29, 2023
MITCHELL96:

Even as a Peter Obi supporter, I see he's pulling just law 6 which is 'courting attention at all cost'

But he messed up and couldn't pull law 1 which is 'Never outshine the master' he doesn't know he has offended (Buhari)

He hasn't applied law 9 which is 'win through actions and not arguments'

He also wants to use law 9 which is "Make others come to you, use BAIT if necessary and we all know his bait is (MONEY) but Buhari has humbled him with the new naira policy 😂

He also violated law 26 which is 'Keep your hands clean" we all know Tinubu's hand isn't clean as he's a drug dealer, thief, liar etc..

I don't want to go further about this law thing shaa because they're many he isn't using and has also violated 😂

He doesn't know a lot of people in his APC camp are even using law 14 on him which is 'pose as a friend and work as a spy'

They're many laws that would've helped him but baba was meant to fail this election for a new and better Nigeria to be born. Make he go rest.

Tinubu knows nothing about the laws. The moment he said EMILOKAN I knew he is empty.

Even the god's have rejected Tinubu. 1983,1993 & 2023 all his like failed.

2 Likes

Re: 48 Laws Of Power by MITCHELL96: 8:38am On Jan 29, 2023
Felimax:

Tinubu knows nothing about the laws. The moment he said EMILOKAN I knew he is empty.

Even the god's have rejected Tinubu. 1983,1993 & 2023 all his like failed.

And that particular pattern of history will repeat itself. Tinubu should just give up and rest.

His entitlement mentality is so annoying, 'Emilokan'

2 Likes

Re: 48 Laws Of Power by GuyWise101(m): 8:41am On Jan 29, 2023
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Yet another topic of urchins disturbing us how thiefnibu is wiser and more intelligent than every other person 😄😄😄😄😄😄

Yoro people are funny

1 Like

Re: 48 Laws Of Power by LesbianBoy(m): 8:44am On Jan 29, 2023
OP this thread made me smile because i have been thinking about this for a while that, tinubu is a good student of that book so seeing this thread...I am like so someone out there is thinking the same thing. grin

One of the laws tinubu is using for his urchins is that "use selective honesty to disarm your victim"

Tinubu will do small thing for the yorubas and hype it but he would steal plenty or do so much damage yet his mumu fans will just be focusing on that small thing instead of the damage

2 Likes

Re: 48 Laws Of Power by PureFace1(m): 8:54am On Jan 29, 2023
MITCHELL96:

Even as a Peter Obi supporter, I see he's pulling just law 6 which is 'courting attention at all cost'.

But he messed up and couldn't pull law 1 which is 'Never outshine the master' he doesn't know he has offended (Buhari).

He also wants to use law 9 which is "Make others come to you, use BAIT if necessary" and we all know his bait is (MONEY) but Buhari has humbled him with the new naira policy 😂

He also violated law 26 which is 'Keep your hands clean" we all know Tinubu's hand isn't clean as he's a drug dealer, thief, liar etc.

He doesn't know a lot of people in his APC camp are even using law 14 on him which is 'pose as a friend and work as a spy'.

Law 3: Conceal your intentions
Keep people off-balance and in the dark by never revealing the purpose behind your actions. If they have no clue what you are up to, they cannot prepare a defense. Guide them far enough down the wrong path, envelop them in enough smoke, and by the time they realize your intentions, it will be too late.

When talking about Reputation who told you it has to be a morally upright reputation ? besides his opponents are also using this law against him by attacking his reputation

Law 6: Court attention at all cost
Everything is judged by its appearance; what is unseen counts for nothing. Never let yourself get lost in the crowd, then, or buried in oblivion. Stand out. Be conspicuous, at all cost. Make yourself a magnet of attention by appearing larger, more colorful, more mysterious than the bland and timid masses. Example is all those gaffes

Law 7: Get others to do the work for you, but always take the credit
Use the wisdom, knowledge, and legwork of other people to further your own cause. Not only will such assistance save you valuable time and energy, it will give you a godlike aura of efficiency and speed. In the end your helpers will be forgotten and you will be remembered. Never do yourself what others can do for you. Tinubu is a master of this laws he claimed the credit for all the work done by the Governors of Lagos state after him

Law 12: Use selective honesty and generosity to disarm your victim
One sincere and honest move will cover over dozens of dishonest ones. Open-hearted gestures of honesty and generosity bring down the guard of even the most suspicious people. Once your selective honesty opens a hole in their armor, you can deceive and manipulate them at will. A timely gift—a Trojan horse—will serve the same purpose. Several people endorsed Tinubu based on this alone

Law 13: When asking for help, appeal to people’s self-interest, never to their mercy or gratitude
If you need to turn to an ally for help, do not bother to remind him of your past assistance and good deeds. He will find a way to ignore you. Instead, uncover something in your request, or in your alliance with him, that will benefit him, and emphasize it out of all proportion. He will respond enthusiastically when he sees something to be gained for himself. The Alliance with Buhari is based on this

Law 17: Keep others in suspended terror: Cultivate an air of unpredictability
Humans are creatures of habit with an insatiable need to see familiarity in other people’s actions. Your predictability gives them a sense of control. Turn the tables: Be deliberately unpredictable. Behavior that seems to have no consistency or purpose will keep them off-balance, and they will wear themselves out trying to explain your moves. Taken to an extreme, this strategy can intimidate and terrorize. Who can predict Tinubu ?

Law 22: Use the surrender tactic: transform weakness into power
When you are weaker, never fight for honor’s sake; choose surrender instead. Surrender gives you time to recover, time to torment and irritate your conqueror, time to wait for his power to wane. Do not give him the satisfaction of fighting and defeating you—surrender first. By turning the other cheek you infuriate and unsettle him. Make surrender a tool of power.
Re: 48 Laws Of Power by PureFace1(m): 8:57am On Jan 29, 2023
MITCHELL96:

You are making a mistake, you don't have to follow all the rules

The rules counter each other

If you think he failed rule one and two he may be playing according to rule 22 and 17
Re: 48 Laws Of Power by MITCHELL96: 9:00am On Jan 29, 2023
PureFace1:

Law 3: Conceal your intentions
Keep people off-balance and in the dark by never revealing the purpose behind your actions. If they have no clue what you are up to, they cannot prepare a defense. Guide them far enough down the wrong path, envelop them in enough smoke, and by the time they realize your intentions, it will be too late.

When talking about Reputation who told you it has to be a morally upright reputation ? besides his opponents are also using this law against him by attacking his reputation

Law 6: Court attention at all cost
Everything is judged by its appearance; what is unseen counts for nothing. Never let yourself get lost in the crowd, then, or buried in oblivion. Stand out. Be conspicuous, at all cost. Make yourself a magnet of attention by appearing larger, more colorful, more mysterious than the bland and timid masses. Example is all those gaffes

Law 7: Get others to do the work for you, but always take the credit
Use the wisdom, knowledge, and legwork of other people to further your own cause. Not only will such assistance save you valuable time and energy, it will give you a godlike aura of efficiency and speed. In the end your helpers will be forgotten and you will be remembered. Never do yourself what others can do for you. Tinubu is a master of this laws he claimed the credit for all the work done by the Governors of Lagos state after him

Law 12: Use selective honesty and generosity to disarm your victim
One sincere and honest move will cover over dozens of dishonest ones. Open-hearted gestures of honesty and generosity bring down the guard of even the most suspicious people. Once your selective honesty opens a hole in their armor, you can deceive and manipulate them at will. A timely gift—a Trojan horse—will serve the same purpose. Several people endorsed Tinubu based on this alone

Law 13: When asking for help, appeal to people’s self-interest, never to their mercy or gratitude
If you need to turn to an ally for help, do not bother to remind him of your past assistance and good deeds. He will find a way to ignore you. Instead, uncover something in your request, or in your alliance with him, that will benefit him, and emphasize it out of all proportion. He will respond enthusiastically when he sees something to be gained for himself. The Alliance with Buhari is based on this

Law 17: Keep others in suspended terror: Cultivate an air of unpredictability
Humans are creatures of habit with an insatiable need to see familiarity in other people’s actions. Your predictability gives them a sense of control. Turn the tables: Be deliberately unpredictable. Behavior that seems to have no consistency or purpose will keep them off-balance, and they will wear themselves out trying to explain your moves. Taken to an extreme, this strategy can intimidate and terrorize. Who can predict Tinubu ?

Law 22: Use the surrender tactic: transform weakness into power
When you are weaker, never fight for honor’s sake; choose surrender instead. Surrender gives you time to recover, time to torment and irritate your conqueror, time to wait for his power to wane. Do not give him the satisfaction of fighting and defeating you—surrender first. By turning the other cheek you infuriate and unsettle him. Make surrender a tool of power.

When I said I read this book 3 good times from start to finish and every other books by this same author, you think I was joking?

Why quote all these laws for me as if I don't know the break down of each law and how and when to use them? Some people sef 😕

I've left your thread abeg.
Re: 48 Laws Of Power by PureFace1(m): 9:16am On Jan 29, 2023
MITCHELL96:

When I said I read this book 3 good times from start to finish and every other books by this same author, you think I was joking?

Why quote all these laws for me as if I don't know the break down of each law and how and when to use them? Some people sef 😕

I've left your thread abeg.

I quoted the whole thing for others not you

You also don't have to adhere to all the laws

deliberately failing some laws can also be part of the game

Buhari reputation in the north is currently under attack after that Tinubu outburst in Ogun state if you read the news on front page and the news about Ganduje letter to Buhari.

Tinubu is also trying very hard to adhere to law 1 through his several praises of Buhari and supporting him through his speeches but Buhari is too stubborn for that law to work on him due to several factors like tribalism etc. When it is not working that's why he is ditching that law.

As far as i'm concern no real Inner circle of Tinubu have come out to work against him so he haven't really failed law 2, in fact he is using the same law against Atiku by trying to recruit Wike and the G5

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Some Nairalanders Support Bola Tinubu / Massive Cash Out For Ndi Anambra Today / Breaking: Supreme Court Suspends Cbn Cash Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.