Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,190 members, 7,974,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:48 PM

Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us (2304 Views)

Destroy It, Before It Destroys You. (part 8). / Destroy It, Before It Destroys You. (part 2) / Destroy It, Before It Destroys You. (part 1). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us by Kobojunkie: 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2023
Carcholce:
Just like me. cheesy Whenever I post on this section, Dtruthspeaker and another moniker calls me delusional. They think I smoke cheap weed from Ondo state.
That shouldn't stop you from expressing yourself since it is a forum for discussions we are on. undecided

1 Like

Re: Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us by A001: 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
sonmvayina:

Take the message from the book..there is a spiritual truth and wisdom within the story...take that and run away with it..

The story never happened.

That is what the letter killeth means...

Keep up..
You can't find the name of Jesus in history books written by his contemporaries.

No sane person puts a fictitious character in a history book about real people, not to talk of a common criminal nailed to a cross

2 Likes

Re: Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us by Carcholce: 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
■What Moses gave to the people of Israel was the National Constitution of the State of Israel in the Land of Canaan. It was about 613 total commandments and statutes, not just 10, and all of them were laws that those who were of the blood of Jacob were required to abide by. undecided

■What Jesus Christ also gave, again, to the people of Israel as well, is a Constitutional Law for the state that is the Kingdom of God, another land that is not of this world. You claim what Jesus Christ gave is of the mind, and I would like to know how you arrive at that. undecided

Where is the Kingdom of God? Please answer this for me to continue. You have been throwing questions left and right. Where is the Kingdom of God?

1 Like

Re: Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us by Workch: 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
sukkot:
so people dont understand that we exist multidimensionally meaning while an aspect of you exists in this 3 dimensional reality flesh another aspect of you exists out in the ethers and that aspect of you that exists out in the ethers hates the aspect of you that is 3 dimensional flesh and is always looking for a reason to delete you and take you out so that it can exist alone unencumbered. that aspect of you that exist in the ethers is always looking for every opportunity to take you out. the question is will you give it the opportunity to take you out ? or will you appease it so that it becomes at peace with you and nourishes and protects you ?
where do you guys get all these things from?

1 Like

Re: Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us by Kobojunkie: 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
Carcholce:
■Where is the Kingdom of God? Please answer this for me to continue. You have been throwing questions left and right. Where is the Kingdom of God?
1. It is a Kingdom not of this world, however, it is not of the mind either as instead Jesus Christ describes it as being inside and all around those who are born-again. This sort of means two things.

■ Those who are not born-again hence not born of the spirit — possessed— and the kingdom of God is not in and around them
■ The Kingdom of God is a place that is beyond the human mind in existence. undecided

So, when a person who is not born-again, tells me that because he subscribes to ideas pushed in the fictional works about Jesus Christ, he too has a spiritual aspect to his person, I always wonder what in the world the person is talking of because being born-again means being possessed by a spirit in literal terms. grin
Re: Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us by sukkot: 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
Workch:
where do you guys get all these things from?
downloads from my higher self

1 Like

Re: Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us by sonmvayina(m): 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. It is a Kingdom not of this world, however, it is not of the mind either as instead Jesus Christ describes it as being inside and all around those who are born-again. This sort of means two things.

■ Those who are not born-again hence not born of the spirit — possessed— and the kingdom of God is not in and around them
■ The Kingdom of God is a place that is beyond the human mind in existence. undecided

So, when a person who is not born-again, tells me that because he subscribes to ideas pushed in some of the fictional works of Jesus Christ, he too has a spiritual aspect to him, I always wonder what in the world the person is talking of because being born-again means being possessed by a spirit in literal terms. grin

Hahahahaha...
Re: Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us by Workch: 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2023
sukkot:
downloads from my higher self
lol OK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us by Carcholce: 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:

So, when a person who is not born-again, tells me that because he subscribes to ideas pushed in the fictional works about Jesus Christ, he too has a spiritual aspect to his person, I always wonder what in the world the person is talking of because being born-again means being possessed by a spirit in literal terms. grin

I will answer my question. The Kingdom of God is the “righteous mind”. (The soul). It is when the soul forgets it’s “true nature” and comes to believe that it is a physical being with a physical body that the mind becomes carnal.

Dear Kobojunkie, I am going to bed. I am not going to answer anymore questions from you tonight. I have to work tomorrow. Good night sir/ma.

1 Like

Re: Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us by Kobojunkie: 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2023
Carcholce:
■I will answer my question. The Kingdom of God is the “righteous mind”. (The soul).
■ It is when the soul forgets it’s “true nature” and comes to believe that it is a physical being with a physical body that the mind becomes carnal.

Dear Kobojunkie, I am going to bed. I am not going to answer anymore questions from you tonight. I have to work tomorrow. Good night sir/ma.
1. WOW.... shocked. What you claim differs entirely from what is in fact written in the scripture of the Kingdom of God. So, how do you resolve these things? For instance, Jesus Christ by way of a parable - Parable of the wheat and weeds for one — explained that right in the Kingdom of God can be found weeds which belong to the evil one. Are the evil seeds — the weeds — equally "righteous minds"? undecided

2. The Soul forgets its "true nature"? Interesting claim. So can you explain this "righteous mind" you speak of. If forgetting its "true nature" leads to what you describe as carnality, can't it be said that carnality is also an aspect of the "true nature" of the soul since it, carnality, is born of the soul forgetting that which you consider its "true nature"? Or does carnality spring out of nowhere upon the soul that forgets this "true nature"? undecided
Re: Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us by elated177: 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
sukkot:
ahhh okkk so it is important to know that the bible is an allegorical book. and the way to break down the allegory and parables is also inside the bible for example when you see mountain it is referring to an empire on top of the world and when it refers to valley it is referring to a fallen empire and tower means a man of immense power controlling the world etc etc etc. so moses climbed up high into the mountains means that he became a world ruler and while he was in stewardship of the world the LORD downloaded the full wisdom of the world to him. and so however he started slowly losing his power ( descending and came down from the mountain ) because the people were no longer responding to the divine wisdom he was using to rule the world and people wanted to dabble in prosperity and wealth worship ( golden calf ) and so basically he lost his audience as a result of which he lost his power ( descended down from the mountain ) and he lost all the divine wisdom but the people now had it in pieces ( christianity and islam and orisha and metaphysics and astrological magic etc etc ) which is the situation till this very day ( dashed into pieces )

let me also add that when he was ruling the world he is the pharoah called THUTMOSES historically and when he had all that insane wisdom was when they did the pyramid and sphinx etc in egypt. but when he fell the people started worshipping gold etc which when you look at all the tombs in egypt you will see people buried with their golds and wealth

Are the following points what you are actually saying?

A: Moses was an actual human being that existed, but he didn't belong to a particular group of people called the Israelites.
B: Moses didn't climb a physical - literal - mountain.
C: Moses didn't receive any two physical stone tablets with the Ten Commandments written on them.
D: Some people didn't make any golden calf and, therefore, didn't provoke Moses or their God by their action.
E: Moses didn't throw down and shatter to pieces any physical tablets - objects.

Are those summaries and extrapolations made from you narratives above apt? If they are, according to your narratives, could you answer the following questions:

1: What does the Red Sea mean? Is it something that existed/exists? If you it does or did, what does part it allegorically mean?
2: What about Egypt as recorded in the Scriptures? Do you think it was an actual place?
3: Were there different tribes, languages, cultures, etc, as at the time the events recorded in the Scriptures transpired?
4: What allegorical conclusion did you deduce from the sojourn of the Israelites - that is if you are of the view that no such group of people ever existed - in Egypt?
5: What about Moses and the burning bush?
6: What are the allegorical deduction have you made from the "pillar of cloud by day" and the "pillar of cloud by night"?
7: What does the water from the rock mean?
8: How do '"allegorize" the manner from heaven and the quail?
9: According to the Scripture, Moses, after throwing down and shattering the two stones tablets that were in his hand, went back and received another set with the same Commandments written on them, how do you "allegorize" that?
Re: Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us by sukkot: 8:07am On Jan 31, 2023
elated177:

Are the following points what you are actually saying?

A: Moses was an actual human being that existed, but he didn't belong to a particular group of people called the Israelites.
B: Moses didn't climb a physical - literal - mountain.
C: Moses didn't receive any two physical stone tablets with the Ten Commandments written on them.
D: Some people didn't make any golden calf and, therefore, didn't provoke Moses or their God by their action.
E: Moses didn't throw down and shatter to pieces any physical tablets - objects.

Are those summaries and extrapolations made from you narratives above apt? If they are, according to your narratives, could you answer the following questions:

1: What does the Red Sea mean? Is it something that existed/exists? If you it does or did, what does part it allegorically mean?
2: What about Egypt as recorded in the Scriptures? Do you think it was an actual place?
3: Were there different tribes, languages, cultures, etc, as at the time the events recorded in the Scriptures transpired?
4: What allegorical conclusion did you deduce from the sojourn of the Israelites - that is if you are of the view that no such group of people ever existed - in Egypt?
5: What about Moses and the burning bush?
6: What are the allegorical deduction have you made from the "pillar of cloud by day" and the "pillar of cloud by night"?
7: What does the water from the rock mean?
8: How do '"allegorize" the manner from heaven and the quail?
9: According to the Scripture, Moses, after throwing down and shattering the two stones tablets that were in his hand, went back and received another set with the same Commandments written on them, how do you "allegorize" that?

bro am i getting paid for all these questions here ? like wtf ? too many questions . i would answer the first 4 though

1 the red sea is the people of edom aka who we call the white man today
2 egypt represents BONDAGE but yes it is also a physical place
3 yes there were different tribes and cultures
4 sojourn of israelites in egypt means the ascended beings of that era descended into spiritual bondage and fell from the position of power and are now in bondage

as for questions 5 to 9 its been a while i read the bible and i dont remember those stories very well

1 Like

Re: Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us by sonmvayina(m): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2023
Carcholce:

I will answer my question. The Kingdom of God is the “righteous mind”. (The soul). It is when the soul forgets it’s “true nature” and comes to believe that it is a physical being with a physical body that the mind becomes carnal.

Re: Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us by elated177: 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
sukkot:
bro am i getting paid for all these questions here ? like wtf ? too many questions . i would answer the first 4 though

1 the red sea is the people of edom aka who we call the white man today
2 egypt represents BONDAGE but yes it is also a physical place
3 yes there were different tribes and cultures
4 sojourn of israelites in egypt means the ascended beings of that era descended into spiritual bondage and fell from the position of power and are now in bondage

as for questions 5 to 9 its been a while i read the bible and i dont remember those stories very well

You know what Physics says? "Action are reaction are equal and opposite"

Your views brought about those questions. You can't sell your views and narratives without covering all the grounds that border on them.

You should have tackled the A to E questions. You and I know why you refused to do so.

I am not really against your multidimensional whatever thingy that you are espousing here. By mentioning the Scriptures and trying to make them say things contrary to what they actually say, you were literally asking for scrutiny.

1 Like

Re: Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us by sukkot: 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2023
elated177:

You know what Physics says? "Action are reaction are equal and opposite"

Your views brought about those questions. You can't sell your views and narratives without covering all the grounds that border on them.

You should have tackled the A to E questions. You and I know why you refused to do so.

I am not really against your multidimensional whatever thingy that you are espousing here. By mentioning the Scriptures and trying to make them say things contrary to what they actually say, you were literally asking for scrutiny.
i am not trying to sell any views or narratives or crusade for converts, this is nairaland where anybody can just drop whats on their mind lol grin

1 Like

Re: Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us by elated177: 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
sukkot:
i am not trying to sell any views or narratives or crusade for converts, this is nairaland where anybody can just drop whats on their mind lol grin

I know you understood what I meant by "sell".

People are free to "just drop whats on their mind" on nairaland, for sure. But when they involve the Scriptures, they should expect complete scrutiny.

1 Like

Re: Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us by sukkot: 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
elated177:

I know you understood what I meant by "sell".

People are free to "just drop whats on their mind" on nairaland, for sure. But when they involve the Scriptures, they should expect complete scrutiny.
well in that case you need to refresh me with all the stories you mentioned
Re: Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us by elated177: 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
sukkot:
well in that case you need to refresh me with all the stories you mentioned

You are just being evasive. If you weren't, you would have gone through your own thread for them.
Re: Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us by sukkot: 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
elated177:

You are just being evasive. If you weren't, you would have gone through your own thread for them.
you quoted many stories I am not familiar with. Bibilical stories. It’s a million stories in the bible and I have not read them all.
Re: Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us by elated177: 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
sukkot:
you quoted many stories I am not familiar with. Bibilical stories. It’s a million stories in the bible and I have not read them all.

Yet you concluded that everything in the Scriptures is allegorical.

The stories are in the same place with the one about Moses that you allegorized.

1 Like

Re: Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us by sukkot: 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2023
elated177:

The stories are in the same place with the one about Moses that you allegorized.
the bible tells you that everything in it is allegory . It’s written in the bible
Re: Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us by sukkot: 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
sukkot:
the bible tells you that everything in it is allegory . It’s written in the bible
https://biblehub.com/kjv/galatians/4-24.htm

Read that verse but start a few verses before and after
Re: Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us by sukkot: 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2023
elated177:

read from Galatians 4 vs 22 to verse 26 where it tells you that the guy who is the foundation of the whole bible who everybody every nation comes from aka Abraham is an allegory story and that nothing in the bible is literal or real

1 Like

Re: Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us by elated177: 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
sukkot:

Where did you get the story of Moses from?
Re: Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us by sukkot: 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
elated177:

Where did you get the story of Moses from?
the bible shocked
Re: Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us by elated177: 8:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
sukkot:
the bible shocked

Which part? I need quotations.

You see, there is nothing I asked you that didn't relate to Moses and his activities. You now feigning ignorance is really repugnant.

1 Like

Re: Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us by elated177: 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
sukkot:
read from Galatians 4 vs 22 to verse 26 where it tells you that the guy who is the foundation of the whole bible who everybody every nation comes from aka Abraham is an allegory story and that nothing in the bible is literal or real

I have read it. Where did it say so?
Re: Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us by sukkot: 10:26am On Feb 01, 2023
elated177:

I have read it. Where did it say so?
brother you are too stupid to have this conversation with me if you fail to see the word ALLEGORY in the bible verses i gave you to read.

try reading the KJV and not altered versions
Re: Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
sukkot:
i experience my hyperdimensional self everyday. i do rituals to get it to work and cooperate and sync and align with my 3 dimensional self and not destroy me. i have slept a few times and my hyperdimensional self separates from me when my eyes is closed and its looking at me and we are staring at each other. its a very freaky experience. i swear on my life i am not lying
, the one that scared me was. I saw myself looking at the crags and craters and mountains on the moon, it looked like a map so i attempted to see the moon with my mind, so that i could resolve the resemblance. My brother that was how all those crags and mountains on the moon turned out to be the features of the face of a lion, watching me and also watching the world at the same time. It came to my knowledge then that the lion was aware that i was observing it. Naso I run comot. Also I've seen myself watching my face but it never feels like a dream. Ps. There was another smaller full bodied lion there too, but it was facing east ao i only saw it's outline.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us by elated177: 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
sukkot:
brother you are too stupid to have this conversation with me if you fail to see the word ALLEGORY in the bible verses i gave you to read.

try reading the KJV and not altered versions

See frustration! Is this the method that you want to employ in order to run away? Between the two of us, who is exhibiting stupidity? Aren't you the one who is exhibiting utter stupidity by talking about the things you know nothing about?

Did I ever say that the word "allegory" was not mentioned in the Scriptures? Look at what you said:

sukkot:

From the passage you referred me to, where is it stated that:

1: The story of Abraham is allegorical?
2: Everything in the Scriptures - which you call Bible - is allegorical and not literal or real?

I read the passage and didn't see your assertions there. So clarify.

It is even written clearly in verse 22 that Abraham had two sons. How much stupidity can reside in just one person! Wow! The funny thing is that you are even saying these rubbish things boldly and full confidence and not willing to learn. Just wow!

Do you even know the meaning of "Sukkot"?

1 Like

Re: Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us by sukkot: 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
elated177:

See frustration! Is this the method that you want to employ in order to run away? Between the two of us, who is exhibiting stupidity? Aren't you the one who is exhibiting utter stupidity by talking about the things you know nothing about?

Did I ever say that the word "allegory" was not mentioned in the Scriptures? Look at what you said:

From the passage you referred me to, where is it stated that:

1: The story of Abraham is allegorical?
2: Everything in the Scriptures - which you call Bible - is allegorical and not literal or real?

I read the passage and didn't see your assertions there. So clarify.

It is even written clearly in verse 22 that Abraham had two sons. How much stupidity can reside in just one person! Wow! The funny thing is that you are even saying these rubbish things boldly and full confidence and not willing to learn. Just wow!

Do you even know the meaning of "Sukkot"?
you are ignorant and proud at the sAme time. Weird combo lol

1 Like

Re: Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us by sonmvayina(m): 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
sukkot:
you are ignorant and proud at the sAme time. Weird combo lol

I realised that last night and had to give him space....

His brain washing has built a duplex in his mind...it is not leaving any time soon.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youtube mega list. . . / Benefits Of Being A Muslim Woman / Should Pastors Be Collecting Money From Members Before Praying For Them?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.