Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,271 members, 7,947,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

That Feeling Of Not Understanding Yourself.... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / That Feeling Of Not Understanding Yourself.... (171 Views)

Describe The Feeling. (photo) / Ayam Not Understanding / Help:My Right Scrotum Feels Weird With A Feeling Of Trapped Gasses In My Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That Feeling Of Not Understanding Yourself.... by Victoroduogu(m): 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
"Have you ever been in a situation that you hardly understand and can’t discuss? It’s okay not to understand situations, how to explain, and to give yourself time to process things. There’s also the fear of not being understood. When my roommate said I was looking sad, I agreed. I didn’t know how to explain. I wake up each morning with a disturbing thought and sleep with the same situation bothering me. One evening, I was emotionally drained. I longed to hold someone, to try explaining myself, hoping I would be understood..."
https://oduoguvictor./2023/01/29/that-feeling-of-not-understanding-yourself-sometimes/
Re: That Feeling Of Not Understanding Yourself.... by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
Victoroduogu:

"Have you ever been in a situation that you hardly understand and can’t discuss? It’s okay not to understand situations, how to explain, and to give yourself time to process things. There’s also the fear of not being understood. When my roommate said I was looking sad, I agreed. I didn’t know how to explain. I wake up each morning with a disturbing thought and sleep with the same situation bothering me. One evening, I was emotionally drained. I longed to hold someone, to try explaining myself, hoping I would be understood..."
https://oduoguvictor./2023/01/29/that-feeling-of-not-understanding-yourself-sometimes/
I beg go dink garri

(1) (Reply)

CBN Extends Deadline For Naira Swap Till February 10th. / What Is Jellycat Bunny, And Where To Shop Online In Singapore / Mo Poly Reacts As Student Claims She Graduated With Help Of Her Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.