Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,307 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:04 PM

Are Tinubu Supporters Normal? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Tinubu Supporters Normal? (1160 Views)

Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State / Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group / The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Tinubu Supporters Normal? by ScamHunter: 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2023
On what basis do they want him to be president?

Na question I ask?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Tinubu Supporters Normal? by Flathead8: 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
Because I dront want any nyamiri flat.head Osu to be president cheesy cheesy
ScamHunter:

Na question I ask?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are Tinubu Supporters Normal? by Flathead8: 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
Because I dont want any nyamiri flat.head Osu to be president cheesy cheesy
ScamHunter:

Na question I ask?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Tinubu Supporters Normal? by DispatcherLagos: 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2023
Tinubu is the best man from Yoruba land.
Now imagine how the rest are....I hope that answers your question?

By the way, it's a town hall different

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Tinubu Supporters Normal? by ScamHunter: 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2023
BATified2023:
I voted last in 2011 n I never wanted to vote in this election but d way u igbos are presenting it as if when tinubu wins heaven will fall

I want tinubu to win so we can see d worst u will do

I always like to see d worst a bragging person can do, let tinubu win n lets see if u igbos will commit suicide

Even if tinubu wins n perform anyhow I don’t care, I just want to see what igbos will do after all these madness

Igbo gives this one nightmares. smiley

Flathead8:
Because I dont want any nyamiri flat.head Osu to be president cheesy cheesy

But would you vote Atiku who at least is better than the diaper-wetting druggie since we all know you Afonja headslammers hate Igbo so much. Why not Atiku?

adekolaelect:
This is stupid question in the highest order. And many of you were among that always crying of Fulani dominant in Nigeria. Do you now want to replace yorubas in the slave yard of fulani in Nigeria? Hatred will always make your sense of history for the past to be formatted.

By Yoruba, you mean this guy?

It would make sense to simply vote the chap behind him so we all know that we collectively handed the country to BH. Isn't that what you wahabi terrorist want?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Tinubu Supporters Normal? by BATified2023: 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
ScamHunter:

But would you vote Atiku who at least is better than the diaper-wetting druggie since we all know you Afonja headslammers hate Igbo so much. Why not Atiku?
u igbos believe u can dictate to people

Y don’t u vote your Peter Obi n let others vote their choice

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Tinubu Supporters Normal? by Flathead8: 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
I'm a northerner, I'm voting Tinubu
ScamHunter:

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Tinubu Supporters Normal? by Qtrpst4: 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
No we will not, you must vote obi,

We go dey press your next until you get sense
BATified2023:

6 Likes

Re: Are Tinubu Supporters Normal? by ScamHunter: 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
Flathead8:

Afonja skullar claiming northerner wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Tinubu Supporters Normal? by ScamHunter: 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
BATified2023:

No, we must dictate since we know you don't have sense. And since we know that your unwise choices affect us as well. Remember how we warned you in 2015 before you plunged the hapless into poverty? If we leave you to control the narrative in 2015, who knows what the consequence would be? So we insist that you should vote wisely and not stupidly like in 2015.
Vote the best....Obi
We're tired of your stupidity since we're still managing the same country with you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Tinubu Supporters Normal? by BATified2023: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
ScamHunter:

No, we must dictate since we know you don't have sense. And since we know that your unwise choices affect us as well. Remember how we warned you in 2015 before you plunged the hapless into poverty? If we leave you to control the narrative in 2015, who knows what the consequence would be? So we insist that you should vote wisely and not stupidly like in 2015.
Vote the best....Obi
We're tired of your stupidity since we're still managing the same country with you.
Re: Are Tinubu Supporters Normal? by BATified2023: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
ScamHunter:

Vote the best....Obi
u igbos will fail

It’s a mission we must accomplish

We will mock u after d loss

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Tinubu Supporters Normal? by gozmok1(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
People trooping out to cash on thie.fnubu's loot. The masses must gather to have a taste of his loot and vote massively for Labour Party in 2023

3 Likes

Re: Are Tinubu Supporters Normal? by ScamHunter: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
BATified2023:
u igbos will fail

And poverty rate is still least in the Southeast. It won't stop your Adonja women from bowing to us whenever we come to buy in your markets because of our money and their poverty. What you fail to understand is that Igbo can never be worst hit by bad government.

And bear in mind that worse scenario is Atiku victory. Tinubu can NEVER win. If Atiku wins, Igbo is still vice, better than a Muslim druggie-Muslim terrorist government.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Tinubu Supporters Normal? by Linda1999: 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
He is just best for that post and no one else

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Tinubu Supporters Normal? by BATified2023: 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
ScamHunter:

And poverty rate is still least in the Southeast. It won't stop your Adonja women from bowing to us whenever we come to buy in your markets because of our money and their poverty. What you fail to understand is that Igbo can never be worst hit by bad government.

And bear in mind that worse scenario is Atiku victory. Tinubu can NEVER win. If Atiku wins, Igbo is still vice, better than a Muslim druggie-Muslim terrorist government.
the same south east that is d poverty capital of the south

Have u forgotten d report of excruciating poverty that hits d south east

A region where d able bodied men have left d region

If u igbos can’t stop buhari twice what makes u feel u will stop tinubu with your inconsequential votes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Tinubu Supporters Normal? by Britishpea: 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
Because him too lie has no track records and ajokutamomumis are helping to destroy his little fame. We don’t want a man that has a voice of a Chinese woman in Aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: Are Tinubu Supporters Normal? by PeterObi4LP: 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
I rather die voting Peter Obi or Atiku than vote Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: Are Tinubu Supporters Normal? by PeterObi4LP: 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
Flathead8:

The igbos have not rule Nigeria since 1999 yet they are the riches of all region. So who is doing who?

6 Likes

Re: Are Tinubu Supporters Normal? by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
Flathead8:
Failed! Olodo rabata!

You must be one of those escapees that escaped with the guns left by Saddam Hussein

4 Likes

Re: Are Tinubu Supporters Normal? by Flathead8: 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ashawo!
Wiseandtrue:

Fail! Olodo rabata!

1 Like

Re: Are Tinubu Supporters Normal? by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2023
Flathead8:
Ashawo!
All your generation including your mama, na their work be that

Bokoharam, frustrated bitter soul who can't handle a minute of what he gives to others

It's obvious that you are from a broken home

Na for here I go teach you since them no give you proper home training

Vagabond

4 Likes

Re: Are Tinubu Supporters Normal? by ScamHunter: 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
BATified2023:
the same south east that is d poverty capital of the south

Have u forgotten d report of excruciating poverty that hits d south east

A region where d able bodied men have left d region

If u igbos can’t stop buhari twice what makes u feel u will stop tinubu with your inconsequential votes

Buhari was not stopped because Yoruba was foolish enough to support him in the south. Tinubu will be stopped because Fulani are wise enough not to support him in the north.

Igbo cannot be worst hit by bad governance. Poverty level among Igbo will always be the least in Nigeria. Who God has blessed, no conspiracy can curse. We warned you in 2015. We're warning you again to stop being stupid and vote Peter Obi.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Tinubu Supporters Normal? by Midastorch(m): 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2023
ScamHunter:

Lmfaoooooooo... I was a youth service Corp member in onicha local Govt area of Eboyin state in 2011,i saw the abject poverty first hand.. No light, no road system, their education sef na rubbish... In 2016, I was posted to Anambra from office and I was not dissapointed by the level of poverty seen in the 21local govt areas.. Dey deceive yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Tinubu Supporters Normal? by ScamHunter: 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
Midastorch:

Lmfaoooooooo... I was a youth service Corp member in onicha local Govt area of Eboyin state in 2011,i saw the abject poverty first hand.. No light, no road system, their education sef na rubbish... In 2016, I was posted to Anambra from office and I was not dissapointed by the level of poverty seen in the 21local govt areas.. Dey deceive yourself

2011? Go there 2023. Even if that was the poorest Igbo area, collectively, Igbo are still better than all the regions in Nigeria according to stats. If you're in doubt, snap the pictures of your villages and compare with Igbo villages.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Tinubu Supporters Normal? by Flathead8: 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ashawo, na hunger dey worry you! Na to knack for a plate of indomie I suppose do grin grin grin
Wiseandtrue:

All your generation including your mama, na their work be that

Bokoharam, frustrated bitter soul who can't handle a minute of what he gives to others

It's obvious that you are from a broken home

Na for here I go teach you since them no give you proper home training

Vagabond

1 Like

Re: Are Tinubu Supporters Normal? by Patriotsleague: 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
Yes normal in exposing Obi's failure, normal because we choose to think with brains and not swayed by tribal bigotry and sentiments. https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing/29#120471275
Re: Are Tinubu Supporters Normal? by Lionnation: 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
Flathead8:
oh just that?, Tribalism ruined Nigeria in 2015, and you lots have not yet repented from it.

2 Likes

Re: Are Tinubu Supporters Normal? by Lionnation: 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2023
Flathead8:
a northerner cannot bear such Monica, your Monica is exclusive to urchins

4 Likes

Re: Are Tinubu Supporters Normal? by Flathead8: 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
The worst thing that can happen to Nigeria, is for an Ibo to become president.. I rather vote Shekarau of BH
Lionnation:
oh just that?, Tribalism ruined Nigeria in 2015, and you lots have not yet repented from it.
Re: Are Tinubu Supporters Normal? by yarimo(m): 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
ScamHunter:

Na question I ask?
on basic of constitutional rights of choice.
Re: Are Tinubu Supporters Normal? by Lionnation: 6:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
BATified2023:
u igbos will fail

even if you will die of hunger the next have day,
Have u seen how foolish how foolish you people can be

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. / Labour Party Release Proof of Winning The Presidential Election / We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.