Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,586 members, 7,975,306 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:22 PM

Is Magnus Abe Still BATified? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Magnus Abe Still BATified? (781 Views)

Are You Still Batified? / Are You Batified? Orji Uzor Kalu Asks Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila / Ribadu, Magnus Abe, Amosun And Others Lose Out At APC Appeals Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Magnus Abe Still BATified? by OkutaNla: 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
Sir Preye Aganaba with Rivers State SDP Governorship Candidate, Senator Magnus Abe today in Port Harcourt.....

Focus on the CAP ✌️

https://twitter.com/kc_journalist/status/1619735483961200640?t=_BUSPCH1GfnAnlHOw-Sdww&s=19

Mynd44
Nlfpmod

Re: Is Magnus Abe Still BATified? by Penguin2: 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2023
OkutaNla:

https://twitter.com/kc_journalist/status/1619735483961200640?t=_BUSPCH1GfnAnlHOw-Sdww&s=19

Mynd44
Nlfpmod

For where?

Baba has seen the reality on ground…

That the easiest way for him to lose his governorship election is to print his posters and put Tinubu on them, or to go to his campaign grounds and preach Tinubu.

That’s why baba simply forgot that somebody like Tinubu exists.

3 Likes

Re: Is Magnus Abe Still BATified? by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
Very well.
He is. Even from the picture

2 Likes

Re: Is Magnus Abe Still BATified? by famouscargo4u: 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2023
Yes he is.

1 Like

Re: Is Magnus Abe Still BATified? by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
I actually thought you can see clearly.

I was wrong
Penguin2:

For where?

That the easiest way for him to lose his governorship election is to print his posters and put Tinubu on them, or to go to his campaign grounds and preach Tinubu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Magnus Abe Still BATified? by duro4chang(m): 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
He is for BAT

2 Likes

Re: Is Magnus Abe Still BATified? by tinsel: 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
Penguin2:

For where?

So you cannot see the cap?

5 Likes

Re: Is Magnus Abe Still BATified? by Penguin2: 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

I was wrong

Lol!

Go and face Vanguard and Daily Trust that are bastardizing the remainder of Tinubu’s dirty image in the north and in Hausa Language.

I should be least of your worries 😍

1 Like

Re: Is Magnus Abe Still BATified? by Penguin2: 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
tinsel:

So you cannot see the cap?

I can see it…

And there’s “Obidient” boldly written on it😁

1 Like

Re: Is Magnus Abe Still BATified? by AntonVince: 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
Not a single Thie.fn.ubu picture features at any of his campaign offices I have thus far seen...the headquarters inclusive.
As per the cap on the guy beside him, SMA must find a way to justify the slush funds channeled to him by the Bala blu crooner. That's understandable.
grin

Courtesy of Wike's political misadventure, the Rivers Guber seat is up for grabs at the moment but any candidate seen promoting Thief.nu.bu would be signing their death knell.

1 Like

Re: Is Magnus Abe Still BATified? by Indispensable85(m): 11:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

I was wrong

Lol.... don't underestimate the effect of bitterness on people's brains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Magnus Abe Still BATified? by yarimo(m): 12:16am On Jan 30, 2023
Penguin2:

For where?

(1) (Reply)

A Man Who Campaign For Tinubu & APC At Filling Station Got Beaten With Jerry-can / Boss Mustapha Is Not Working Against Tinubu - APC Debunks Allegation, Warns Blac / Pdp Vanguard Tweeted That Governor Nyesom Wike Is Wicked-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.