Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,086 members, 7,880,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:20 PM

Just a social experiment - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just a social experiment (2469 Views)

Social Experiment On Naija Married Women / Try This Experiment For 14 Days (for Men) / Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just a social experiment by Brandiebird: 4:30am On Jan 30, 2023
🤡
Re: Just a social experiment by tonymyke4life(m): 8:19am On Jan 30, 2023
I wonder why those who has already made up their minds on decisions to take come hear to disturb someone. You are looking for backup to call it quit. U don't want to feel like a bad person. You want support. Well you have gotten it online. The most useless people on earth are those who seek advice from public on relationship matters. No advice can be good enough unless you hear both party, do since both parties aren't here, the advice you would get here would always be faulty irrespective of who's giving it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Just a social experiment by Tenrack: 8:21am On Jan 30, 2023
Brandiebird:

I’m not in your country and I’m not looking for long distance relationships. Thanks though 💋
all right dear. Drop that nigga like it's hot and focus on those who care about you fr
Re: Just a social experiment by Fmghewzy(m): 8:40am On Jan 30, 2023
Brandiebird:

Wouldn’t you be tired of such a relationship yourself?

If you still want it too work , give it one last shot.

Be firm about what you want and how you feel about things.

If not ,end it take a break from relationship .
When you are ready, discuss all the things you feel could become an issue.
Simple😊
Re: Just a social experiment by mojoyin30s: 9:20am On Jan 30, 2023
They're fucking Believe it or not Na u sabiY'all need to stop ignoring red flagsI'm sure you also have a guy you're tripping forThey're fucking Believe it or not Na u sabiY'all need to stop ignoring red flagsI'm sure you also have a guy you're tripping for...
Re: Just a social experiment by investorcj(m): 9:25am On Jan 30, 2023
The real truth is,there is no truth anywhere.it breaks your heart anytime he does it a day you have told him before,if moving on will give you peace then leave him and move on if it won't then call him and explain how you feel about when he dies such things
Re: Just a social experiment by Snitch24(m): 9:38am On Jan 30, 2023
Brandiebird:

I wish I had a guy I was tripping over, I wouldn’t feel so stupid then!
It's actually very difficult for a girl to accept she's tripping
They always expect more effort and alot pestering except the guy is richly endowed

If everything you said upthere are true believe me they're seriously having sex
It might take a while for you to find out
Re: Just a social experiment by richardmba(m): 11:32am On Jan 30, 2023
Obviously, you are the one dragging the relationship. But if it's just status update on her birthday, then it's nothing.

Just a tip. If you want to know what he knows, always ask him about the girl once in a while and be nice while asking. The attitude you are showing about the whole thing is giving him the momentum to continue. Men will always go to or do what they were told not to do.

1 Like

Re: Just a social experiment by Baronthecelebri: 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
Brandiebird:
About 2 years ago, I warned my boyfriend about a girl; his childhood friend, that regularly calls him. I asked him to stop the regular conversation with her which he said he would do then. After some time I noticed he stylishly brings up unconnected and irrelevant issues about the girl regularly when we talk. Issues like how he is counselling the girl on relationship matter. My boyfriend asked this girl out way back in university days which is the more reason I got angry about everything.

For some time, I just pretend every time he raises those topics about the girl but to my greatest surprise, my boyfriend used this girl’s picture as status update on her birthday. I can't believe that after I almost broke up with him over this topic two years ago, he was still bold to display her on his status for me to see.

Though I am not sure anything is going on between them but I am thinking of ending the whole relationship because I am now convinced my boyfriend is in love with this girl since he was willing to take that risk of uploading her picture on his status when he knew I would see it or was he thinking I have forgotten about the girl?

Logically, I think the disrespect he gave me on this matter is just too much for me to let slide, I want to end the whole relationship but I need the thoughts and suggestions of men and women inhere to conclude if my action is too drastic, I have stopped picking his calls for 1 week now. 💔❤️‍🩹💔
end the relationship now, he's cheating on you.
Re: Just a social experiment by Bimbilla(m): 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
Fmghewzy:
Talk to you man privately.

Nairaland is not the place to discuss relationship issues.

Unless you are tired of the relationship already,and need a reason to end it.(You would get plenty of terrible advice on Nairaland 😏).

like this one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Are The Weaker Vessels Not Women / Tall Guys Faces Challenges Too / How To Show A Guy That You Like Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.