Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,208 members, 7,873,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action (30317 Views)

Emefiele Speaks On Accusation Of Opening 593 Foreign Bank Accounts / PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by gaby(m): 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jack500:

You are a hopeless fool, get off my mention

Hahhaha..

Na me and you today...

Until you tell me say you don comot your brainless head for your oppressor butthole I no go leave you.

You must get sense.
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Jack500: 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
gaby:

Hahhaha..

Na me and you today...

Until you tell me say you don comot your brainless head for your oppressor butthole I no go leave you.

You must get sense.

Tinubu is opressing me, but Atiku and obi is coming to save me abi?

You are obviously a slowpoke.
Tinubu is my choice, you can go ahead and hang yourself.
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by gaby(m): 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jack500:

Tinubu is opressing me, but Atiku and obi is coming to save me abi?

You are obviously a slowpoke.
Tinubu is my choice, you can go ahead and hang yourself.

Asswipe...

You see where you are an original dumbo?

In your small mind because I am not for Tinubu, I am either for Obi or Atiku.

You are truly a Moroni..

The likes of you outnumber reasonable and rational humans in this country hence, no one of the candidates on parade today can make any difference. It will only get worse.

Check the history of your country to understand that previous administrations have always done better than the present/incumbent.

When your shiit-filled head can wrap itself around this anomaly, only then can you begin to understand the enormity of the huge pile of shiit the country truly is.

You think I am some partisan, ethnic, and clannish idiotic you lots?

The problem with Nigeria runs deeper...

Oponu
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Jack500: 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
gaby:

Asswipe...

You see where you are an original dumbo?

In your small mind because I am not for Tinubu, I am either for Obi or Atiku.

You are truly a Moroni..

The likes of you outnumber reasonable and rational humans in this country hence, no one of the candidates on parade today can make any difference. It will only get worse.

Check the history of your country to understand that previous administrations have always done better than the present/incumbent.

When your shiit-filled head can wrap itself around this anomaly, only then can you begin to understand the enormity of the huge pile of shiit the country truly is.

You think I am some partisan, ethnic, and clannish idiotic you lots?

The problem with Nigeria runs deeper...

Oponu

That must be your failed father.

I am voting Tinubu, hit your head on the wall.
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by gaby(m): 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jack500:

That must be your failed father.

I am voting Tinubu, hit your head on the wall.

You still get mouth to dey talk..

I want tell my boys to off your light now.

No more phone for you till weekend.

Ewure..
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Jack500: 11:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
gaby:

You still get mouth to dey talk..

I want tell my boys to off your light now.

No more phone for you till weekend.

Ewure..

Keep fooling yourself
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by gaby(m): 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jack500:

Keep fooling yourself

Dundee United...

Thunder blast your head there idiot.
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:47am On Jan 31, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWAp4HyTmbE
They stoned your Baba today in Kano. 😝

Are you sure this is the real buhari or jubrin?

Could you ever imagine that almajiri would pelt the real buhari with stones in both Kano and Katsina??

Forget politics, this needs looking into.
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Jack500: 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
gaby:

Dundee United...

Thunder blast your head there idiot.

Stop quoting me. Ode!
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by gaby(m): 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
Jack500:

Stop quoting me. Ode!

I just woke up.

You'll have an even worse day today.

Imbecilic urchin.

Death upon you, goat.
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Jack500: 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
gaby:

I just woke up.

You'll have an even worse day today.

Imbecilic urchin.

Death upon you, goat.

Death upon your useless father and mother
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by gaby(m): 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
Jack500:

Death upon your useless father and mother

You definitely won't be witnessing the coming election with your entire family. You will all be consumed and deleted before then.
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Jack500: 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
gaby:

You definitely won't be witnessing the coming election with your entire family. You will all be consumed and deleted before then.

That's the portion of you family not me.

Monkey!
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Maxxim: 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
God1000:
The paucity of new naira notes is even the problem, CBN should ensure it is adequately addressed before the end of new deadline.

Banks should stop the shenanigans going on

The new naira notes aren't even available in some ATM machines
Never expect its availability, you guys can't see the writing on the wall huh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar On A Condolence Visit In Bauchi Over Windstorm (Photos) / Lagos House Of Assembly Dares Ambode, Orders PSP To Resume Work / PDP Presidential Campaign Paralyzed As Atiku Refuses To Release Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.