Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,350 members, 7,937,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

If Reps Can Threaten The CBN Governor, Then Who Is Running The Country? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Reps Can Threaten The CBN Governor, Then Who Is Running The Country? (347 Views)

Soyinka: I’ve Never Heard Anyone Threaten The Judiciary On TV The Way Datti Did / Afegbua To Daniel Bwala: I Am Not One Of Those Atiku Can Threaten / Checkout Buhari Campaign Rally When Kwankwaso Was Governor Then Compare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Reps Can Threaten The CBN Governor, Then Who Is Running The Country? by Light78: 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
I don't know if anyone has thought about that. The affected politicians are the ones doing this.

I don't know how the next president will handle that.

1 Like

Re: If Reps Can Threaten The CBN Governor, Then Who Is Running The Country? by rickpat(m): 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
the Parliament,which is the legislative arm of government is stronger then the executive arm...

this whole new note issue is annoying,how can people be buying the new notes from pos operators in front of a bank?...

Nigerians have played their part in depositing old notes,has CBN played their part in supplying new notes?

NIGERIA IS A DISGRACE

5 Likes

Re: If Reps Can Threaten The CBN Governor, Then Who Is Running The Country? by yarimo(m): 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
Light78:
I don't know if anyone has thought about that. The affected politicians are the ones doing this.

Is the threatening constitutionally or not ?
Re: If Reps Can Threaten The CBN Governor, Then Who Is Running The Country? by habsydiamond(m): 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
They can't do anything. They will only threaten but nothing will happen Buhari is behind this stuff. He wanted a free and fair election without buying of votes.
Re: If Reps Can Threaten The CBN Governor, Then Who Is Running The Country? by omonnakoda: 10:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
Light78:

focus on your education
Re: If Reps Can Threaten The CBN Governor, Then Who Is Running The Country? by thesicilian: 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
There are very few countries in this world that is being run by the president. And most of those few countries, like 90% in my opinion, are dictatorships.
Most so called democracies, again like 90% in my opinion, are run by cabals.

1 Like

Re: If Reps Can Threaten The CBN Governor, Then Who Is Running The Country? by famouscargo4u: 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
The reps are part of national assembly who are legislators who make laws and caution the execution for abuse of power.
Re: If Reps Can Threaten The CBN Governor, Then Who Is Running The Country? by Victorclean1: 12:11am On Jan 30, 2023
Gbajabiamila did fight for the poor during the lockdown. He is selfishly fighting for his own benefit.

(1) (Reply)

2023 Election Result (surebet) / OOZ, Has Finished Nigerians Corrupt Politicians In His Music (video) / Gov Adeleke Moves To Fast Track Ilesa Water Project, Meet Resources Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.