Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,617 members, 7,965,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 01:09 PM

How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu (31338 Views)

Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani / SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) / Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu by tete7000(m): 7:53am On Jan 30, 2023
APC has been in power for eight years, power and refineries remains in a state of decay with the party unable to do anything, yet Tinubu still uses it to campaign and makes futile promises like they did in 2015 and people are listening to him. Infact, plenty sick people dey this country.
Re: How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu by dododawa1: 8:00am On Jan 30, 2023
After days of surveillance, the NDLEA eventually nabbed the cartel boss, Ezenwekwe Obinna, an automobile parts dealer at Alaba International Market,NA dey WAY.
Re: How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu by Soulsymbol99: 8:01am On Jan 30, 2023
The truth is that this man have actually built people. Just this two things I hv against his campaign. 1.he should tell himself the truth that he is old and not wot he used to be. 2.that his vice looks like he will personally kill him wen they get into power. Imagine someone that knows a thing or two about boko haram been the president.
Re: How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu by Afamed: 8:02am On Jan 30, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
This crook of a man still dey form holy holy

SMH.

He has a track verified records to back his claims. It is open to the blinds to see his claims.

What actually did your Pandora fraud do in Anambra?

Internet does forget

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342
Re: How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu by tradepunter: 8:06am On Jan 30, 2023
Useless bstd thief...
Re: How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu by Afamed: 8:06am On Jan 30, 2023
Soulsymbol99:
The truth is that this man have actually built people. Just this two things I hv against his campaign. 1.he should tell himself the truth that he is old and not wot he used to be. 2.that his vice looks like he will personally kill him wen they get into power. Imagine someone that knows a thing or two about boko haram been the president.

SAME OLD STORY YOU PUT IN PLACE WHEN PMB WAS CONTESTING . THE WORLD HAS LEFT UNA BEHIND WITH THESE PROPAGANGA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu by eni406: 8:17am On Jan 30, 2023
Stop disturbing us in Nigeria, concentrate on your biafuro.Stop disturbing us in Nigeria, concentrate on your biafuro....
Re: How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu by Greatlee54: 8:21am On Jan 30, 2023
But you have betrayed the entire southern Nigeria in the last seven years.
Re: How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu by lexy2014: 8:36am On Jan 30, 2023
tabaralph:

Obviously talking about private refinery and Dangote refinery and some modular refineries easily come to mind, he also talked about completions of second Niger bridge, Lago /Ibadan expressway, the railway etc which you intentionally refused to mention because of your personal hatred for Tinubu,.

His exact words are[b] "We are putting refineries back"[/b].

How is he obviously talking about private refineries? Is he the one responsible for private refineries and modular refineries? What are the modular refineries which easily comes to mind? Where are the refineries being put back from?

When he said "we" who is he referring to?

Can you pls show me the "personal hatred" you are referring to?

What is your lamentation about? I don't understand

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/kaduna-abuja-train-derails-passengers-lament-2/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/breaking-warri-itakpe-train-derails-in-kogi-forest-leaving-300-passengers-stranded/amp/
Re: How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 9:16am On Jan 30, 2023
ccollins:
this lies is notorious
for your mind. Wetin you Know sef?
Re: How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu by omooba74(m): 9:18am On Jan 30, 2023
Jagaban himself.......may Feb 25 comes easily and go,i will not waste my vote on unimportant candidate.
Re: How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 9:20am On Jan 30, 2023
Disappointment is an energiser for me. You disappoint me, I work harder. You betray me, I don’t get angry, I ignore you.

“The reason is that you are not my God and you are not my creator. My mother taught me that if you are sad, I will share your sorrow with you. If you are happy, I will rejoice with you. If you are poor, I will share the little I have with you,” Tinubu told his audience.

Re: How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu by Sheggy13(m): 9:37am On Jan 30, 2023
Injera:

Until you attack who pocketed anambra, IMO, abia, Enugu your words are mere dust
Don't mind the bastards. They keep on re-electing crooks like Uzor Kalu and Theodore Orji for multiple terms but want to teach others who to vote for and lump the whole of their frustrations in life to Tinubu who hasn't ruled them before. Same Peter Obi they alluded to as a poor governor in Anambra is who today they're telling us he's the best thing to ever happen to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu by Juniorangel(m): 9:49am On Jan 30, 2023
Tinubu said this, Tinubu said that, you will never hear all this from the horse's mouth. That's how he is going to run his government
Re: How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu by deeva2: 10:06am On Jan 30, 2023
fr3do:
Paid posters everywhere

Your Tinubu will fail woefully at the polls

My sincere prayers to all obiidiots, If Obi took Anambra's money & invested it in his family business, your children will be thieves, If what Obi invested is next to nothing your children will be next to nothing, if obi is an Ipob supporter your children will be Ipob terrorist.. Amen
Re: How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu by NothingDoMe: 10:32am On Jan 30, 2023
maasoap:

And did Buhari tell you that he took his advice? The truth is that Tinubu is smart, brilliant and intelligent, there's no way Buhari would take his advice and things wouldn't be better than this.
Did he even try? Obasanjo that helped Jonathan to power was very vocal in expressing his displeasure in Jonathan's government.

Tinubu said nothing. Now Urchins brand him the bold hero of the masses when he's only fighting for his own survival.

How can someone you say is intelligent ask about Cows when the issue of Fulani herdsmen came up? He even asked if Evans is a herdsmen. No solution offered. The Governors had to band together to come up with something to protect their people.

Abeg.
Re: How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu by LaSenior: 10:32am On Jan 30, 2023
A betrayer wanting to handle a betrayer
Re: How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu by Emekaonline: 11:16am On Jan 30, 2023
MrColdsweat:
The problem is you're a thief, crook and greedy man. We don't want you to pocket Nigeria as you have shamelessly pocketed lagos.

But you will be happy for Obi to loot Nigeria to fund his foreign family business as he did in Anambra? No that will never happen in Nigeria
Re: How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu by asanausana91: 11:39am On Jan 30, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Look at the first 2 commenters crying freely above. Both once said on different occasions that Tinubu is a nonentity that shouldn't be taken seriously.

Coincidentally, both always compete for first and second to comment on any Tinubu or Tinubu related threads.

For that poppycock, my mental picture of any ipob screaming pandora Obituary up and down while sniffing Tinubu's farts everywhere is as below.
see this mumu again. So you want us to have a mentally derange president? Tinubu believe that everybody must worship him, unfortunately Nigeria is not Yoruba land where they worship him.
Tinubu, you will never be president of this country.
Re: How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu by kufreabasi511: 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jagaban is a moving train of Nigeria's Glory. Incoming president of Nigeria 2023Jagaban is a moving train of Nigeria's Glory. Incoming president of Nigeria 2023...
Re: How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2023

Re: How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu by sheriffindy(m): 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
Be care what you wish for..

Una no get liver..unlike the ibos
Injera:

Looting them?? How.
Power to the south or every one answer hin papa name
Re: How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu by sheriffindy(m): 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
Got no beef with Tinubu, but

He don old na..baba should just go and rest and flex his money in peace

He messed up too in choosing his vice
Re: How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu by MomohMrMoore: 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
Welcome Mr President Tinubu.. the Jagaban of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu / Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces / Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.