Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,920 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

The Movie: Shanty Town Is Overhyped - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Movie: Shanty Town Is Overhyped (486 Views)

I Didn’t Brush, Bath For Days Over ‘Shanty Town’ Role — Chidi Mokeme / Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) / Reviews And Ratings: Shanty Town (Series) On Netflix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Movie: Shanty Town Is Overhyped by yungzed360(m): 11:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
To be sincere, I've never watched a movie as useless as Shanty town, was just overhyped by some inconclusive individuals

Zubby Michael would have done better than Chidi Mokeme. The writer could have created another set of touts in Shanty Town where Zubby Michael would have headed. And Zubby Michael's gang should have served as refuge camp for whosoever is free from Scar's (Chidi Mokeme's) dungeon.

They also could have been a detective, somebody like Sam Dede to checkmate and halt most of the gangs dealing... The movie just full with plenty talks and less action.... Very useless and annoying movie, wasted my data to watch it. Kai, I'm so angry ehnn.... What exactly the movie or the message the movie was trying to communicate is what till this moment, I haven't understood...

Why was Scar killing his girls? No reason. Even in his toughness, Chief security still dey clear him doubt, he could have been a little tougher to even raise shoulders with the rank and files but NO. Anytime them hold am, na so so hailing he dey hail... Nonsense..

Smh

(1) (Reply)

Eccentric Australia Billionaire Flags Titanic Film / The Darndest Things Kids Say (video) / Nigerian Couple Jailed For Internet Banking Scam In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.