Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,920 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:15 AM

I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. (1836 Views)

Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie / Buba Galadima: We Have Proof Atiku Won The Presidential Election / 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by KingMack(m): 7:00am On Jan 30, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Greatest of all time cool

Sharrap there I mean goat wey dey shout mehhhh uppandan angry grin cheesy

Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by Hoelujohn: 7:03am On Jan 30, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Lol
Foolish dreamer
Well, you just called it a dream...
God forbid another fool ani cow takes charge of this country. The present one already took us aback by 30 years.
The present one under which party?
Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by Halopy: 7:04am On Jan 30, 2023
jogojogo:

I have warned you severally to stop skipping your drugs
mumu
Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by FuckTheMod: 7:05am On Jan 30, 2023
KingMack:

Sharrap there I mean goat wey dey shout mehhhh uppandan angry grin cheesy
Lol
Mu ..
Mu
Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by Ogbuefi2020: 7:05am On Jan 30, 2023
Atiku's victory is good for Peter Obi, he is still young. The south will have no option than rally round him when north overstay in power and Tinubu would have retired

2 Likes

Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by maasoap(m): 7:08am On Jan 30, 2023
respect80:
I may agree with you that Atiku stands a strong chance to win since the contest is actually between him and Obi but I strongly disagree with the fact that you dreamt about it. You didn't dream sh!t so rest in Jesus name.
You just want to come back to say my dream came through if Atiku eventually wins.
Btw, vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria

I don't even know where you Zombiedients think the quantity of votes that will make Obi the next president will come from. Lol
Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by KingMack(m): 7:09am On Jan 30, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Lol
Mu ..
Mu

Ma guy..hv a great day ahead cool
Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by maasoap(m): 7:10am On Jan 30, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
Atiku's victory is good for Peter Obi, he is still young. The south will have no option than rally round him when north overstay in power and Tinubu would have retired

By the time Atiku finishes his 8 years tenure, attention will have been shifted away from Obi for sure. LP will have disappeared.
Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by cybertyrant(m): 7:11am On Jan 30, 2023
Halopy:
I just had a dream now and in the dream, the election was conducted and Atiku won the election. Like I said earlier I'm Obidient 100%. I waited anxiously to see the breakdown of the states he won but didn't see this before I woke up. But the amazing thing I saw was that the only state Obi won in South West was Lagos. I saw Tinubu lovers in the dream very sad and some PDP making jest of me. Just woke up now and not happy, though I know it's just a dream, but I've decided I'll start a 7days fasting and prayer today and also resolved I must go to Ibadan this week to go and get my PVC. I must vote for Obi and also support with fasting and prayers. To Obidients who also are only wishing Obi wins like me, please go and get your PVC o. Let's not only wish o let's vote for him o. vote. The Light must shine in Nigeria, Obi is my only hope of staying back in this country.

To some of you who believe anybody supporting Obi must be IPOB, Omo Yoruba nimi tokan tokan. Mini right lati d'ibo f'eni to ba wumi. If you call me IPOB, I'll include you in my prayers for God to rehabilitate your brain.

I dreamt it last year, with Peter obi coming second, but I hope we get good governance in general
Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by PeterObi4LP: 7:13am On Jan 30, 2023
In as much as I want Obi to win, Atiku winning is ok for me than that criminal Tinubu entering there.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by Wisedove(m): 7:27am On Jan 30, 2023
This is not just a dream but but a reality. Technically the election is in favour of Atiku. Because the Northern state Will not vote for any other tribes aside theirs and that's the truth sf to he matters

1 Like

Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by MrSensor(m): 7:48am On Jan 30, 2023
maasoap:

I don't even know where you Zombiedients think the quantity of votes that will make Obi the next president will come from. Lol
From the Voters
Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:56am On Jan 30, 2023
As an Obidient Citizen. I would prefer either Obi or Atiku to win the election.

Thïefnubu is a drug baron and will never be my President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by Halopy: 11:26am On Jan 30, 2023
FromZeroToHero:
As an Obidient Citizen. I would prefer either Obi or Atiku to win the election.

Thïefnubu is a drug baron and will never be my President.
Well I really want Obi to win, nothing new Atiku and his friend want to offer.
Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by respect80(m): 11:40am On Jan 30, 2023
maasoap:

grin
Now this is where you're getting it wrong.
We are talking about electing a good leader for our dear country but to you urchins who have been hypnotised by gambling and all whatnot only see odds grin remember say 12.9 odd dey beat 1.24 odd o... E go shock you cheesy
We zombidients are not supporting and voting Obi because he has a high chance of winning.
We are supporting because him so that posterity will judge us kind.
We support him because he has the capacity to deliver true dividend of democracy than the two other major contestants.
We support with the hope that the current criminal status quo may be destabilised.
We support him because we have brains and can make good judgement without sentiments unlike you urchins. grin
We will vote him because power will take a new dimension if he wins.
Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by Halopy: 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
jogojogo:

I have warned you severally to stop skipping your drugs
you no get sense
Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by MadamExcellency: 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
Halopy:
I just had a dream now and in the dream, the election was conducted and Atiku won the election. Like I said earlier I'm Obidient 100%. I waited anxiously to see the breakdown of the states he won but didn't see this before I woke up. But the amazing thing I saw was that the only state Obi won in South West was Lagos. I saw Tinubu lovers in the dream very sad and some PDP making jest of me. Just woke up now and not happy, though I know it's just a dream, but I've decided I'll start a 7days fasting and prayer today and also resolved I must go to Ibadan this week to go and get my PVC. I must vote for Obi and also support with fasting and prayers. To Obidients who also are only wishing Obi wins like me, please go and get your PVC o. Let's not only wish o let's vote for him o. vote. The Light must shine in Nigeria, Obi is my only hope of staying back in this country.

To some of you who believe anybody supporting Obi must be IPOB, Omo Yoruba nimi tokan tokan. Mini right lati d'ibo f'eni to ba wi. If you call me IPOB, I'll include you in my prayers for God to rehabilitate your brain.

You may have been thinking about the scenario where Peter Obi loses the election and you are trying to adjust and take the heat of the disappointment if it happens hence you dreaming about it.
Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by Halopy: 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
respect80:

grin
Now this is where you're getting it wrong.
We are talking about electing a good leader for our dear country but to you urchins who have been hypnotised by gambling and all whatnot only see odds grin remember say 12.9 odd dey beat 1.24 odd o... E go shock you cheesy
We zombidients are not supporting and voting Obi because he has a high chance of winning.
We are supporting because him so that posterity will judge us kind.
We support him because he has the capacity to deliver true dividend of democracy than the two other major contestants.
We support with the hope that the current criminal status quo may be destabilised.
We support him because we have brains and can make good judgement without sentiments unlike you urchins. grin
We will vote him because power will take a new dimension if he wins.
you shouldn't have bothered schooling him because he can't understand, the rate at which they are retarded is unimaginable. Ask them one single reason they are supporting their drug lord, they would say he built Lagos. It's very unfortunate for a blind to be leading another. They can not engage in an intelligent debate without abusing you. They are fools. They inherited their foolishness from their Master who has no clear definition of how he intends to transform Nigeria. All he does is abuse other candidates at every campaign rally. Very unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by Jnkay: 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
We cancel your dreams in Jesus Name Amen😂😂😂😂😂
Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by Halopy: 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
Jnkay:
We cancel your dreams in Jesus Name Amen😂😂😂😂😂
Amen
Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by Didijiji: 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Lol
Foolish dreamer
Well, you just called it a dream...
God forbid another fool ani cow takes charge of this country. The present one already took us aback by 30 years.
You self..

na this opolopo head drug lord you want make e rule Nigeria

God forbid, instead make Buhari continue
Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by Mysteriousworld: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
Your dream is so on point!!! The day I read it, I said I'll come back to comment if it comes through.
Obi has won Lagos🙌, now I'm waiting for Atiku to win the election.

Having osinbajo as interim will be great!
I'm looking forward to that.
Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by Earlystar698(m): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Let us wait for the election confirmation before we go talk about your talent of dreaming. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Election: Presidential Election Result From Ibadan / All You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Alleged $460k Forfeiture Over Cocaine Links / Pictures of Onitcha and Ibadan compare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.