Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,128 members, 7,977,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:16 AM

New Notes: CBN To Monitor Banks' Vaults - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Notes: CBN To Monitor Banks' Vaults (16651 Views)

We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists / We Did Not Authorise Commercial Banks To Collect Old ₦500, ₦1000 Notes - CBN / Banks Deliberately Flood Market With Dirty Naira Notesβ€”cbn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Notes: CBN To Monitor Banks' Vaults by Igboslayer: 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
EnterpriseMan:

🀑🀑🀑 pained clown grin grin , if you're hungry just say you need some spare change grin grin , i don't mind helping out a bottom class civilian πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ or you i could give you a job as a security guard, i mean that's the highest achievement you can amount to isn't it? 🀑🀑
just hit me up, i don't mind wink
Stupid squalor dey form rich man for Nairaland. Pain and anger has damaged your life beyond repair. Werey, try and resuscitate your failed fish farming business. I am not the cause of your poverty.

This is how money looks like, foolish pauper.

Re: New Notes: CBN To Monitor Banks' Vaults by yemi1504: 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
Islie:

The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has said it will monitor bank’s strong rooms in Rivers State as a way to checkmate banks that hoard…

https://dailytrust.com/new-notes-cbn-to-monitor-banks-strong-rooms/

Only Rivers State? Why not nationwide? Add 100 million naira sanctions per infraction and these d0lts will be forced to bring out the money they hoarded for the politicians and the elites.
Re: New Notes: CBN To Monitor Banks' Vaults by yemi1504: 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lumig:
cheesy
Good! CBN is really trying its best to make the new notes available but saboteurs in our commercial banking system are also devising means to frustrate these efforts.
Nigerians are Nigeria's problems

You can say that again especially the last statement! Greed will not make these saboteurs do the right thing unless monitored and sanctioned!

1 Like

Re: New Notes: CBN To Monitor Banks' Vaults by yemi1504: 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
Parachoko:
The big question is

Why is the CBN not sanctioning banks that are hoarding the new notes?

If the banks keeps on paying the old notes over the counter, then there will still be an extension

That is the million dollar question as the sanctions they are handing out currently are slaps on the wrists.
Re: New Notes: CBN To Monitor Banks' Vaults by EnterpriseMan(m): 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
Igboslayer:
Stupid squalor dey form rich man for Nairaland. Pain and anger has damaged your life beyond repair. Werey, try and resuscitate your failed fish farming business. I am not the cause of your poverty.

This is how money looks like, foolish pauper.
My fish farming business has made me so much millions you can't count in a year, my crypto business same grin grin grin

I am a proud successful business owner, what are youπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 dollar and #500? is that what you consider money? bro you need help, drop your plug grin grin i can be of assistance
Re: New Notes: CBN To Monitor Banks' Vaults by Igboslayer: 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
EnterpriseMan:

My fish farming business has made me so much millions you can't count in a year, my crypto business same grin grin grin

I am a proud successful business owner, what are youπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 dollar and #500? is that what you consider money? bro you need help, drop your plug grin grin i can be of assistance
slowpoke dey brag about his poverty still.
Re: New Notes: CBN To Monitor Banks' Vaults by EnterpriseMan(m): 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2023
Igboslayer:
slowpoke dey brag about his poverty still.
Lmao, it was nice roasting eachother today. We for make our own political party make we dey roast eachother for public grin
Re: New Notes: CBN To Monitor Banks' Vaults by Igboslayer: 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
EnterpriseMan:

Lmao, it was nice roasting eachother today. We for make our own political party make we dey roast eachother for public grin

Re: New Notes: CBN To Monitor Banks' Vaults by Nobody: 4:57am On Jan 31, 2023
pocohantas:

grin grin
hey aunty Poco, I sent a DM, is it possible to check it please?
Re: New Notes: CBN To Monitor Banks' Vaults by pocohantas(f): 8:32am On Jan 31, 2023
CodeWithRemi:
hey aunty Poco, I sent a DM, is it possible to check it please?

Hello Code!

I am sorry I do not respond to PMs.

1 Like

Re: New Notes: CBN To Monitor Banks' Vaults by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
pocohantas:

Hello Code!

I am sorry I do not respond to PMs.
alright, danke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? / Lottery Forecasting Methods / Tennis and Soccer tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.