Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,868 members, 7,889,904 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:36 AM

How To Generate 50 To 100 Leads Daily From Whatsapp. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Generate 50 To 100 Leads Daily From Whatsapp. (336 Views)

100 Leads Will Pay You N75, 000 A Month / CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home / Man Makes N150,000 Daily From Selling 'Fura Da Nono' In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Generate 50 To 100 Leads Daily From Whatsapp. by SeyiOlawale01(m): 6:41am On Jan 30, 2023
How to Generate Leads Organically from WhatsApp.

For people struggling to generate Leads Organically.

"Is it possible to generate Leads from WhatsApp?"

This is one of the questions I get daily from online business owners. Their perspective about Organic Lead generation is that you can't generate Leads from WhatsApp.

But that's not true, you can generate 20 - 50 leads daily with Organic method from WhatsApp. It's what I have done consistently

But I must tell you that it Organic Lead Generation might be slow but it works

So here is one of the ways you can generate Leads from WhatsApp 👇

📌 Using of Incentives:

Firstly, let me warn you if you're not the type of person that can give someone Free stuff, then you will find it hard to generate Leads Organically.

It's no longer news that human beings love free things, their emotions rise up when they hear the word "Free". So you should also use it to your advantage.

Whenever any leads come to your DM on WhatsApp, Tell him you have a Free gift to give him, tell him the benefits of the Free gift, tell him how the free gift has helped you, just build hype around the free gift

Also tell him what he needs to do before getting the Free gift

Something like this 👇👇👇

"Hello John, how are you doing today? I hope you're good. Well, I have a Free gift that is worth $20 to give you. The free gift is a video tutorial that will teach you how to make money online. This Free gift has helped a lot of individuals including myself.

It was this video that taught me how to make money online and I went ahead to make my first N50,000 online the second month I watched this video. I'm willing to give you for free only if you can perform a simple task.

Although, I paid for this video training but you'll be getting it for FREE.

To get the video, post this flyer and the short write up on your status, screenshot and send it to me after you hit 15 views"

Simple!

PS: you don't want to stress them, provide everything they need to post ready, all they have to do is to just copy and paste.

PPS: You should tell them about the Free gift after you have given them your Lead magnet ( maybe you used WhatsApp Class) tell them after they joined the group.

A lead can bring another 10 leads, I use this method a lot. Repeat this process and see how you'll begin to generate multiple Leads

I hope you find it valuable.

You can also try other platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Nairaland to generate Leads Organically.

Make sure you implement.

❤️

If you like to know how to generate Leads from Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and Nairaland Organically.

I will be hosting a Free training on how you can generate 50 - 100 leads daily

If this looks like something you have interest in, then chat me on WhatsApp: 0 9 1 5 3 3 0 1 7 4 3

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BIGI DRINKS Available At Wholesales Price / BANKER ARRESTED FOR HOARDING 29M MEANT FOR ATM FUNDING IN ABUJA. / How To Earn 150k To 500k A Week With Your Smartphone....or Your Laptop Device.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.