Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,798 members, 7,969,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:54 AM

This Video Of An Igbo Father Rebuking His Son For Spending Mon......... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Video Of An Igbo Father Rebuking His Son For Spending Mon......... (442 Views)

Mohbad: Mary Njoku Knocks Those Asking Singerโ€™s Wife To Submit Son For DNA Test, / Jada Pollock, Wizkid's Only Supportive Baby Mama Uses Their Son For PR / Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Video Of An Igbo Father Rebuking His Son For Spending Mon......... by Starpius: 7:45am On Jan 30, 2023
This video of an Igbo father rebuking his son for spending money carelessly will leave you in stitches

A video of an Igbo dad rebuking his son for spending money carelessly has left social media users reeling in laughter.

In the video, the son had called his father, asking him to send him some money to retrun to Aba from Port Harcourt. However, the dad refused stating that he had already sent him money for that purpose and will not be sending again. He said if his son likes he should jump into the rivers in Port Harcourt.

''I have seven children. You are just one of them. So the rest of the six I can be contented with the rest of them.''he said jokingly

Watch the video below.
..๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡
https://www.slightgist.com.ng/this-video-of-anโ€ฆ-you-in-stitches/

Re: This Video Of An Igbo Father Rebuking His Son For Spending Mon......... by Victorclean1: 7:54am On Jan 30, 2023
H

(1) (Reply)

"The Song No Too Sweet, Nothing To Sing Again" - Fans React To Yoga By Asake / Bola Tinubu Memory Loss, Calls Atiku 'senate President' Says I Saved & Rehabili / Reekado Banks Followed Me On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.