Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,354 members, 7,888,124 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:00 PM

2023 Election: Why I’m Aligning With Tinubu – Nnamani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Why I’m Aligning With Tinubu – Nnamani (426 Views)

2023: I'm Not Aligning With Anybody - Amosun / Osun Election: Why Adeleke Should Have Been Declared Winner – Ozekhome / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Election: Why I’m Aligning With Tinubu – Nnamani by phosky(m): 8:57am On Jan 30, 2023
2023 election: Why I’m aligning with Tinubu – Nnamani

Senator Chimaroke Nnamani explained why he gave his support to Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The lawmaker said the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has breached its constitution by destabilizing the principle of power rotation.

Nnamani stated this in a statement on Sunday in Abuja.

According to him, the PDP’s constitution prescribed that important political offices be rotated between the South and the North to give fairness, equity and justice.

Nnamani noted that the outcome of last year’s presidential primaries infuriated southern PDP faithful, including the G5 Governors who insist on respecting the rotation principle of North and South.

Makesense Promotions gathered that, The statement partly read,” The PDP constitution clearly stated that it shall adhere at all times to the policy of the rotation and zoning of the party and public elective offices in pursuance of the principle of equity, justice and fairness.

“In a twist of events and political manoeuvring, Atiku Abubakar got the ticket again.

“Having critically examined the situation, I found Bola Tinubu [APC presidential flagbearer] as the preferred candidate from the south to foot the bill in 2023.”

It was reported that Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has been aggrieved with the party’s leadership.

They have been calling for the resignation of Iyorchia Ayu as the National Chairman of the PDP.

https://makesensepromotions.com/2023-election-why-im-aligning-with-tinubu-nnamani/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Why I’m Aligning With Tinubu – Nnamani by dedonfranco(m): 8:58am On Jan 30, 2023
Tinubu go Win
Re: 2023 Election: Why I’m Aligning With Tinubu – Nnamani by SmartPolician: 9:02am On Jan 30, 2023
Chimaroke Nnamani and Bola Tinubu are birds of a feather because they are two ex-governors who promoted thuggery in their states.

Thank God that Enugu had a sane governor in Sullivan Chime who dislodged the devillish claws of his predecessor. If not, thugs would have overrun Enugu metropolis like Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Why I’m Aligning With Tinubu – Nnamani by UnfairLife7(m): 9:03am On Jan 30, 2023
Interesting
Re: 2023 Election: Why I’m Aligning With Tinubu – Nnamani by technuel: 9:04am On Jan 30, 2023
K
Re: 2023 Election: Why I’m Aligning With Tinubu – Nnamani by duro4chang(m): 9:09am On Jan 30, 2023
Tinubu is the next president
Re: 2023 Election: Why I’m Aligning With Tinubu – Nnamani by FreedomfromtheT: 9:09am On Jan 30, 2023
phosky:
2023 election: Why I’m aligning with Tinubu – Nnamani

Senator Chimaroke Nnamani explained why he gave his support to Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The lawmaker said the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has breached its constitution by destabilizing the principle of power rotation.

Nnamani stated this in a statement on Sunday in Abuja.

According to him, the PDP’s constitution prescribed that important political offices be rotated between the South and the North to give fairness, equity and justice.

Nnamani noted that the outcome of last year’s presidential primaries infuriated southern PDP faithful, including the G5 Governors who insist on respecting the rotation principle of North and South.

Makesense Promotions gathered that, The statement partly read,” The PDP constitution clearly stated that it shall adhere at all times to the policy of the rotation and zoning of the party and public elective offices in pursuance of the principle of equity, justice and fairness.

“In a twist of events and political manoeuvring, Atiku Abubakar got the ticket again.

“Having critically examined the situation, I found Bola Tinubu [APC presidential flagbearer] as the preferred candidate from the south to foot the bill in 2023.”

It was reported that Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has been aggrieved with the party’s leadership.

They have been calling for the resignation of Iyorchia Ayu as the National Chairman of the PDP.

https://makesensepromotions.com/2023-election-why-im-aligning-with-tinubu-nnamani/
In the true sense of the word, equity, justice and fairness demands that the next president of Nigeria should come from the Southeast because since 1999, the Southwest has produced chief Olusegun Obasanjo who was president for eight years. The Southwest also has produced a sitting vice president for almost eight years.
Based on these, Peter Obi should have it not Bola Tinubu. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Why I’m Aligning With Tinubu – Nnamani by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:20am On Jan 30, 2023
A thief will always align with a fellow thief. Same with a criminal. That's what they call bird of a feather flock together.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Why I’m Aligning With Tinubu – Nnamani by ScamHunter: 9:23am On Jan 30, 2023
Another crook talking. Who needs a muslim-terrorist ticket
Re: 2023 Election: Why I’m Aligning With Tinubu – Nnamani by christejames(m): 9:25am On Jan 30, 2023
Only for your selfish reasons though cheesy...

The fortunate thing is that after this election you will be flushed back to the oblivion where Gburugburu brought you out from... 😅

Same with Gburugburu though!
Re: 2023 Election: Why I’m Aligning With Tinubu – Nnamani by voiceoftheupcom: 9:30am On Jan 30, 2023
cry
christejames:
Only for your selfish reasons though cheesy...

The fortunate thing is that after this election you will be flushed back to the oblivion where Gburugburu brought you out from... 😅

Same with Gburugburu though!
Re: 2023 Election: Why I’m Aligning With Tinubu – Nnamani by kestolove95(m): 9:54am On Jan 30, 2023
So this tribe still get few people wey get sense?
Re: 2023 Election: Why I’m Aligning With Tinubu – Nnamani by dominic17: 10:12am On Jan 30, 2023
Criminals supporting themselves in order keep their activities striving

(1) (Reply)

Some APC Members Working For Weak Candidate Like Atiku – Fani-kayode / Pray For President Buhari And Emiefule To Succeed By Osondu Nworu / Biligi Biligi Obi Will Win Tinubu Urchins Will Cry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.