Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,961 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:59 PM

My Support Was For Osinbajo, Not Tinubu – Naja’atu Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Support Was For Osinbajo, Not Tinubu – Naja’atu Mohammed (326 Views)

Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign / Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed / 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Support Was For Osinbajo, Not Tinubu – Naja’atu Mohammed by SportFm: 9:29am On Jan 30, 2023
Naja’atu Mohammed, a politician and renowned activist recently resigned as a Director in the All Progressives Congress Presidential Campaign Council. She speaks with DIRISU YAKUBU on dumping the APC presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and why the Tinubu/Shettima ticket is a disaster waiting to happen, among others

At what point did it occur to you to part ways with the APC presidential campaign council, where you oversaw civil society organisations?

Let me tell you what really happened. In the first place, I did not support Tinubu as a presidential aspirant; my support was for Professor Yemi Osinbajo from day one. In fact, I had sent emissaries to Osinbajo to come out and contest, that he is relatively young, well educated, proactive, and brilliant. We noticed that each time Buhari leaves the country; we regain some semblance of sanity, including the value of the Naira.

When Tinubu emerged, he emerged in the most corrupt way. I knew how delegates were given money to go and vote, but it was not just to go and vote; the name Asiwaju was written on each ballot paper. They were only paid to go and drop it in the box. For that reason alone, I had no interest in that primary election. Yes, I was in the APC, but I couldn’t even liberate myself at that point in time. I waited, but I never attended any of the meetings, and I was not interested in anything.
Re: My Support Was For Osinbajo, Not Tinubu – Naja’atu Mohammed by Xscape1993(m): 9:30am On Jan 30, 2023
Only insane human beings are supporting the founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord of Africa....
Re: My Support Was For Osinbajo, Not Tinubu – Naja’atu Mohammed by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 9:37am On Jan 30, 2023
Me too but at this point there is nothing we can do. Jagaban for president.
Re: My Support Was For Osinbajo, Not Tinubu – Naja’atu Mohammed by Pwettylinda(f): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2023
Thiefnubuu is very sick

He can't hold a pen

I support and admire this woman jare

2 Likes

Re: My Support Was For Osinbajo, Not Tinubu – Naja’atu Mohammed by kestolove95(m): 9:42am On Jan 30, 2023
Madam focus on working for Atiku Nd leave Tinubu alone...
Re: My Support Was For Osinbajo, Not Tinubu – Naja’atu Mohammed by aylive02(m): 9:43am On Jan 30, 2023
Urchins will later plot this woman's death
Re: My Support Was For Osinbajo, Not Tinubu – Naja’atu Mohammed by Romanoff(f): 9:47am On Jan 30, 2023
aylive02:
Urchins will later plot this woman's death

She looks she doesn't even care anymore.

She just dey expose APC left right and center.

I listened to the interview and it's mind blowing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Support Was For Osinbajo, Not Tinubu – Naja’atu Mohammed by theophorus(m): 9:49am On Jan 30, 2023
You don dey clear us small-small say you no support Tinubu. Atleast now we say you never liked the man you are speaking against now.

Oya, Continue to follow your Atiku.
Re: My Support Was For Osinbajo, Not Tinubu – Naja’atu Mohammed by Amb1045(m): 9:55am On Jan 30, 2023
Assu Strike
Twitter ban
Corruption
14 prison breaks
Unemployment
Police Brutality
Medical Tourism
Insecurity
Nepotism
Fuel Scarcity
Killing of Protesters
Crypto Ban
Inflation

If Nigerians don’t kill APC, APC will kill Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: My Support Was For Osinbajo, Not Tinubu – Naja’atu Mohammed by Britishpea: 9:57am On Jan 30, 2023
Why is this woman crying up and down like a widow who just lost her husband that never left anything for the family?
That thing she looks for she won’t get it. She wants to be a minister

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Shut Down Cross River As APC Presidential Rally Holds / 2023; Elements In Presidential Villa Working Against Tinubu-el Rufai / Arewa Traders Association Endorse Tinubu-shettima Presidency. PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.