Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,139 members, 7,916,337 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:49 PM

For Power To Come To The South, Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Power To Come To The South, Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi (609 Views)

Unfortunately For The South, Tinubu Will Be Removed / Atiku Is A Tribal Jingoist, Stole PDP Ticket From South - Tinubu / Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Power To Come To The South, Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi by FreedomfromtheT: 9:31am On Jan 30, 2023
It is getting clearer that the north want to retain power after president Buhari's eight years in Aso Rock.
There are indications that Dr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso will likely step down for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. That means Atiku will most likely win about 80% of the Muslim north, at least 25% in Delta State and at least 10 to 15% in most other southern states.
Once the South is divided with both Peter Obi and Bola Tinubu contesting, your guess is as good as mine.
For the sake of equity, justice and fairness and because Obi appears more popular in the South, is younger and equally has massive support from northern Christians, I think the southern supporters of senator Bola Tinubu should prevail on him to step down for Peter Obi.
I don't expect everyone to agree.
I know ego and sentiments will come into play.
I equally expect the usual tribal anti-Igbo innuendos and 'Obi cannot win' propaganda to follow my honest suggestion.
May the best candidate win.
God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: For Power To Come To The South, Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi by Xscape1993(m): 9:32am On Jan 30, 2023
The founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord of Africa will never listen.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Power To Come To The South, Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi by DSC7: 9:35am On Jan 30, 2023
We want him to remain in the race and face eminent rejection and disgrace......

Anything but Tinupoo.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Power To Come To The South, Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 9:35am On Jan 30, 2023
U dey smoke igbo🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Power To Come To The South, Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi by FreedomfromtheT: 9:35am On Jan 30, 2023
Xscape1993:
The founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord of Africa will never listen.....
If you want someone to listen to you, you don't go on insulting them except you are against Peter Obi.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Power To Come To The South, Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi by FreedomfromtheT: 9:39am On Jan 30, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
U dey smoke igbo🤣🤣🤣
It appears you want Tinubu to just contest and power to remain in the North.

4 Likes

Re: For Power To Come To The South, Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi by Pwettylinda(f): 9:40am On Jan 30, 2023
The wisest thing to do right now.

But Yorubas are betrayers ☹️☹️☹️

3 Likes

Re: For Power To Come To The South, Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 9:41am On Jan 30, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
It appears you want Tinubu to just contest and power to remain in the North.
let it be😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: For Power To Come To The South, Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi by FreedomfromtheT: 9:42am On Jan 30, 2023
DSC7:
We want him to remain in the race and face eminent rejection and disgrace......

Anything but Tinupoo.....
It is not 'anything but Tinubu talk'. Stop the hate so that his supporters can swallow their pride and see reason with us. Thank you.
A Fulani should not hand over to a fellow Fulani.

2 Likes

Re: For Power To Come To The South, Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi by FreedomfromtheT: 9:44am On Jan 30, 2023
Pwettylinda:
The wisest thing to do right now.

But Yorubas are betrayers ☹️☹️☹️
Please stop the hate and name-calling so that they can see reason to prevail on Tinubu to step down for Obi for power to shift to the south.
Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: For Power To Come To The South, Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi by FreedomfromtheT: 9:45am On Jan 30, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
let it be😂😂😂
It appears you are a northern Muslim.

1 Like

Re: For Power To Come To The South, Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi by Pwettylinda(f): 9:46am On Jan 30, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Please stop the hate and name-calling so that they can see reason to prevail on Tinubu to step down for Obi for power to shift to the south.
Thank you.

This makes sense

I didn't know Yorubas have sense you just proved some of them do

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: For Power To Come To The South, Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi by FreedomfromtheT: 9:48am On Jan 30, 2023
Pwettylinda:

This makes sense

I didn't know Yorubas have sense you just proved some of them do

Thank you
A lot of Yorubas are very sensible and highly detribalized.
Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Power To Come To The South, Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi by Pwettylinda(f): 9:52am On Jan 30, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Thank you.
Noted.

I wish we can all put hands together and get Nigeria working again this time without hate and tribalism

1 Like

Re: For Power To Come To The South, Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi by CASTOSVILLA(m): 9:53am On Jan 30, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Thank you.
Honestly, I know a lot Yorubas who mean well, reason well and act even better but the ones that don't are really something else. They're beyond understanding, the stupidity is personified.

1 Like

Re: For Power To Come To The South, Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi by FreedomfromtheT: 9:53am On Jan 30, 2023
Pwettylinda:

Noted.

I wish we can all put hands together and get Nigeria working again this time without hate and tribalism
It will really be worthwhile. Hate never does anyone any good.

1 Like

Re: For Power To Come To The South, Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi by FreedomfromtheT: 9:55am On Jan 30, 2023
CASTOSVILLA:
Honestly, I know a lot Yorubas who mean well, reason well and act even better but the ones that don't are really something else. They're beyond understanding, the stupidity is personified.
Thank God for the Yorubas who mean well. There are bad people in every tribe. Let's focus on the good ones.

1 Like

Re: For Power To Come To The South, Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi by CASTOSVILLA(m): 9:58am On Jan 30, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Thank God for the Yorubas who mean well. There are bad people in every tribe. Let's focus on the good ones.
Ahh... you're right my brother. The good ones are all that matters now.

1 Like

Re: For Power To Come To The South, Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi by Adaisback(f): 9:59am On Jan 30, 2023
We all know that Tinubu is power drunk. He won't step down for Peter Obi.
Re: For Power To Come To The South, Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi by FreedomfromtheT: 10:00am On Jan 30, 2023
CASTOSVILLA:
Ahh... you're right my brother. The good ones are all that matters now.
You are welcome.
Re: For Power To Come To The South, Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi by FreedomfromtheT: 10:02am On Jan 30, 2023
Adaisback:
We all know that Tinubu is power drunk. He won't step down for Peter Obi.
So you think Tinubu would rather contest and lose so that the north can retain power?
Re: For Power To Come To The South, Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi by Adaisback(f): 10:13am On Jan 30, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
So you think Tinubu would rather contest and lose so that the north can retain power?
Yes. The right thing to do is to step down and even help Peter to get there but tribalism and quest foe power won't let him. We all know that Tinubu only wants to go and answer and register his name as one of the president of Nigeria , he is s no longer himself , he is sick and old. Honestly, we should start imploring our western brothers to vote peter Obi coz that's the only way south west and Nigeria can be secured.
Let me tell you one of the reasons why Obj is supporting Peter Obi, Obj made him agree to bring in investors to southwest and , to engage it's human resources and to protect south west from external invasion and attack . South west is not safe if Tinubu or Atiku wins but the entire country will be secured under obI. I am rooting and will be voting obI mainly because I know all what he did to protect and secure Anambra state. How dare you attack Anambra state during Obi's tenure? No one can dare it. And I know he will replicate same for the whole country as the president
Re: For Power To Come To The South, Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi by FreedomfromtheT: 10:44am On Jan 30, 2023
Adaisback:
Yes. The right thing to do is to step down and even help Peter to get there but tribalism and quest foe power won't let him. We all know that Tinubu only wants to go and answer and register his name as one of the president of Nigeria , he is s no longer himself , he is sick and old. Honestly, we should start imploring our western brothers to vote peter Obi coz that's the only way south west and Nigeria can be secured.
Let me tell you one of the reasons why Obj is supporting Peter Obi, Obj made him agree to bring in investors to southwest and , to engage it's human resources and to protect south west from external invasion and attack . South west is not safe if Tinubu or Atiku wins but the entire country will be secured under obI. I am rooting and will be voting obI mainly because I know all what he did to protect and secure Anambra state. How dare you attack Anambra state during Obi's tenure? No one can dare it. And I know he will replicate same for the whole country as the president
Well said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Power To Come To The South, Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi by tunjiajayi: 10:55am On Jan 30, 2023
grin grin

Yamrees sha!

Una no get sense at all.

Make Tinubu step down for Obi.

Olohun maje.

Lao lai forever.

Step down for a loser.
Re: For Power To Come To The South, Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi by 3ple9iner: 11:18am On Jan 30, 2023
I think it would be better for PO to step down for Christopher Imumolen. He his young, has no corruption case or allegation.

1 Like

Re: For Power To Come To The South, Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi by FreedomfromtheT: 11:20am On Jan 30, 2023
tunjiajayi:
grin grin

Yamrees sha!

Una no get sense at all.

Make Tinubu step down for Obi.

Olohun maje.

Lao lai forever.

Step down for a loser.
That means you want the north to retain power after president Buhari's eight years.
Re: For Power To Come To The South, Tinubu Should Step Down For Obi by FreedomfromtheT: 11:22am On Jan 30, 2023
3ple9iner:
I think it would be better for PO to step down for Christopher Imumolen. He his young, has no corruption case or allegation.
How many people know Christopher Imumolen? What experience does he have in governance?

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Peter Obi In A Vision, God Told Me That Tinubu Will Destroy Nigeria / We Will Decide Wike's Future On Saturday - Rivers Youth / Wow Osun State Is Now PDP State. Congratulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.