Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,816 members, 7,930,798 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 08:44 AM

3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (12748 Views)

2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign / SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) / 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Greenscientist: 11:54am On Jan 30, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
APC no give them ticket, meanwhile PDP will also disappoint them

I was about asking if they will be able to do election after defecting.
Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by garfield1: 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
asobo1:
Garfield1 I repeat how market? You will cry out your eye balls after Atiku must have been elected and confirmed as president. Politics is local. Never in the history of Nigeria has Buhari(satan) been stoned but it happened last week. I hope you have also chopped from Tinubu because even as an opposition, I have chopped and still expecting to chop.

https://www.nairaland.com/7546193/nnpp-chairman-senatorial-rep-candidates

Atiku is broke
Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by ZombieSlayer1: 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2023
adioolayi:

President Buhari will not lose his home state to the opposition...I am not saying Tinubu will win eventually, no...I am just saying Buhari's party, APC, will win Katsina State.
The mistake you're making is thinking they care about political party. It's only in the South that we do party politics. In the North, they're only concerned with tribe.
Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by adioolayi(m): 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

The mistake you're making is thinking they care about political party. It's only in the South that we do party politics. In the North, they're only concerned with tribe.

Yes, that was why Abiola defeated Tofa and Obasanjo, Jonathan won some Northern states from 2003 till 2011
Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by ZombieSlayer1: 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
adioolayi:

Yes, that was why Abiola defeated Tofa and Obasanjo, Jonathan won some Northern states from 2003 till 2011
You seem to forget that election rigging was rife during those elections. Also, Buhari commands a cult-like following in the north. The north also doesn't seem to be on Tinubu's side despite how a few northern politicians make it seem. Sentiments are also high this period due to the evils the APC has brought upon this country.
I really don't know why southerners don't seem to learn. If you remember during Jonathan's time, it seemed like the entire North were endorsing him but when time came they aligned with their brother. Despite everything Jonathan did to placate the north they betrayed him. Same scenario is playing out right now. And southerners will still not learn. You think atiku's candidacy was by chance? Hmmmmmm....Power will continue in the north if things continue this way. Obi has the SE, SS and parts of NC. Tinubu has SW and NW (which isn't even sure because the SW has never given bloc votes to any candidate and NW can betray him at any time, if they've not already secretly done so.
Obi seems to have more national appeal than tinubu. If tinubu will agree to collapse his movement and join forces with LP, they have greater chances of bringing power to the South but you know emilokan will never agree to that. In the end, power will remain in the north due to the stupidity of the South
Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by EmekaA125(m): 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
Tulumbu in the mud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Atlantis585: 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

Chai, God!

This APC, BATstards and Thiefnubbu go hear am this election.

The party is finished.

Just waiting for Buhari and Osinbajo to decamp too.

I guarantee you Kola Abiola will get more votes than Druggie and APShit in the next election.
Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by adioolayi(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

You seem to forget that election rigging was rife during those elections. Also, Buhari commands a cult-like following in the north. The north also doesn't seem to be on Tinubu's side despite how a few northern politicians make it seem. Sentiments are also high this period due to the evils the APC has brought upon this country.
I really don't know why southerners don't seem to learn. If you remember during Jonathan's time, it seemed like the entire North were endorsing him but when time came they aligned with their brother. Despite everything Jonathan did to placate the north they betrayed him. Same scenario is playing out right now. And southerners will still not learn. You think atiku's candidacy was by chance? Hmmmmmm....Power will continue in the north if things continue this way. Obi has the SE, SS and parts of NC. Tinubu has SW and NW (which isn't even sure because the SW has never given bloc votes to any candidate and NW can betray him at any time, if they've not already secretly done so.
Obi seems to have more national appeal than tinubu. If tinubu will agree to collapse his movement and join forces with LP, they have greater chances of bringing power to the South but you know emilokan will never agree to that. In the end, power will remain in the north due to the stupidity of the South

You are the one allowing emotions and sentiments get the better of you.

Nothing changes in this 2023 elections....Atiku or Tinubu is the next President. It's a bitter truth...Nigerians are not ready to change from the old order.
Thinking Peter Obi is in the picture in any guise is just wishful thinking...the faster this reality is accepted..the better.

If he keeps this momentum after this 2023 elections, maybe Nigerians would have woken up and the structure of LP would have been huge to make a difference...right now, don't stress yourself too much...it won't happen.

As for me...I am giving Yele Sowore of AAC my protest vote.
Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Penguin2: 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
LaSenior:
cheesy

I will be voting for LP but if PDP wins then no problem

Someone must be taught a painful lesson

You helped destroy your fellow southerner government because you want to play national politics and paraventure become a president

Buhari and northerners will definitely teach him a painful lesson hope he survives it

Greed and betrayer works hand in hand

Thank you for this.

I keep reiterating it that for betraying the entire south in 2015, Tinubu will never reap the fruit of that betrayal except there’s no God of justice.
Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by asobo1: 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
garfield1:

https://www.nairaland.com/7546193/nnpp-chairman-senatorial-rep-candidates

Atiku is broke
That is why Buhari is using CBN governor to give him a upper hand.
Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Linda1999: 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
We don't really need them
Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by garfield1: 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
asobo1:
That is why Buhari is using CBN governor to give him a upper hand.

It is also affecting Atiku.by the way,natill 17
Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Sermwell(m): 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
Dapson73:

That will be contrary to the constitutional right of freedom of movement.
Nah... It's freedom of association!
Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by asobo1: 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
garfield1:

It is also affecting Atiku.by the way,natill 17
Atiku is broke you said grin Na who get money suppose dey worry na
Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by LaSenior: 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
emperor863:

That's exactly what we want, vote LP. There is no way on earth that you would have voted APC. You first love is PDP been because of ethnicity, you will vote LP. In takes one vote from PDP, the only contest we have.

The more LP votes, the lesser the votes for Atiku, and the easier for Tinubu to enter Aso Rock villa. God bless Obi. Jagaban may make him a special assistant (on China Affairs)
an unrealistic assumptions of an urchin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Extends Order Stopping PDP From Suspending, Expelling Wike To March 6 / Civilian JTF Member Dies In Accident (Photos) / Discharged EFCC Cadets Petition Buhari Over Unfair Dismissal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.