Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,275 members, 7,925,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 04:27 AM

I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (15042 Views)

I’m Learning How To Speak Yoruba - Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo / There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George / Gbadegbo Vivour Rhodes Wins Lagos LP Guber Candidate Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by Allisgud: 3:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
YeeboMuslim:

Are you an osu ? grin
see ur brown teeth like tinubu own
Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by YeeboMuslim: 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2023
Allisgud:
see ur brown teeth like tinubu own
See your flat.hea.d like Peter Obi's own cheesy
Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by Allisgud: 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
YeeboMuslim:

See your flat.hea.d like Peter Obi's own cheesy
I will pay awesomely to have the kind of knowledge and wisdom in his head, unlike the one with farmented corn
Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by blueAgent(m): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
[quote author=Abubaushe post=120523320][/quote]

Clown.

See the clowns crap you are writing.

The fact remains ,that no supporter of Tinubu and ApC is sane.

They need mental therapy.
Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by Abubaushe(m): 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
blueAgent:

Clown.

See the clowns crap you are writing.

The fact remains ,that no supporter of Tinubu and ApC is sane.

They need mental therapy.

I assure you that this forum will give the necessary education and exposure that apparently off you,the level of your insanity is beyond engaging you in a kamikaze pendrum since you belong to the low of the low of jejune.
Be informed!!!
Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by blueAgent(m): 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
Abubaushe:

I assure you that this forum will give the necessary education and exposure that apparently off you,the level of your insanity is beyond engaging you in a kamikaze pendrum since you belong to the low of the low of jejune.
Be informed!!!

Clown.

How many cup of Tinubu urine have you drank today?
Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by Abubaushe(m): 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
blueAgent:

Clown.

How many cup of Tinubu urine have you drank today?

All you need is a bit of education to be able to compete in reasoning and analysing tactically and objectively, of which you lack and now found yourself in the cocoon of clownish tendency. By the way, to construct a simple sentence becomes difficulty for you,it is in your own interest to return to your cell of infamy because this lane you want to go will be too complex for you to navigate.
Be informed!!!
Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by blueAgent(m): 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
Abubaushe:

All you need is a bit of education to be able to compete in reasoning and analysing tactically and objectively, of which you lack and now found yourself in the cocoon of clownish tendency. By the way, to construct a simple sentence becomes difficulty for you,it is in your own interest to return to your cell of infamy because this lane you want to go will be too complex for you to navigate.
Be informed!!!

See clown.

Am more qualified by all ramifications than you.

Should we post our degrees and certifications?

What education and analytical sense does a Tinubu supporter have?

Are you trying to make mockering of yourself?
Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by Abubaushe(m): 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
blueAgent:

See clown.

Am more qualified by all ramifications than you.

Should we post our degrees and certifications?

What education and analytical sense does a Tinubu

Are you trying to make mockering of yourself?

'You are more qualified than a person' you dont know,you have not met,and you have the temerity and effontery to say this,typified your educational level and your personality.All you have to do is ;present your comments and mine(under this issue) to a well educated person of your choice and he will tell who is more qualified between us.
Be informed!!
Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by blueAgent(m): 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
Abubaushe:

'You are more qualified than a person' you dont know,you have not met,and you have the temerity and effontery to say this,typified your educational level and your personality.All you have to do is ;present your comments and mine(under this issue) to a well educated person of your choice and he will tell who is more qualified between us.
Be informed!!

I can readily guess your qualifications, from your writeup and support for a politician that bought his way to become his party presidential candidate even when he is unqualified.

Anyone that supports APC and Tinubu is practically an illiterate and dumb.

1 Like

Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
It says more about Lagos voters than the candidate.

Pitched battles like the one in Surulere yesterday are 'normal', 'normal' now, as they say.

Give Lagos 25 years and the bitter fruit of this "agberoism" will be ready for the bumper harvest. By then it will be too late.

So u mean there is no agbero in oda state, wat of d ones Soludo ban
Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by meobizy(f): 2:08am On Feb 11, 2023
ROFLMAO.
Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by Shikini: 5:07am On Feb 11, 2023
Great
Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
It says more about Lagos voters than the candidate.

Pitched battles like the one in Surulere yesterday are 'normal', 'normal' now, as they say.

Give Lagos 25 years and the bitter fruit of this "agberoism" will be ready for the bumper harvest. By then it will be too late.

Agbero is not only in Lagos and it has been in existence for over 30 years and nothing has happened, so if u are expecting agbero to become something else then it will be all over Nigeria not only Lagos
Know this and know peace
Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by 123papas(m): 5:57am On Mar 03, 2023
Kingpele:
U have failed already, that guy is naive, how can he say that in tinubu lagos, where he built the largest number of agbores in the whole sub Africa..is like going to Saudi Arabia to run for an office and declare u are going to ban pilgrimages in the country... the guy fall hand no be small ....Happy birthday to me
Pilgrimage is not a vice but a holy visit. Agberoism is a vice and society menace. He will win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio / Alleged Budget Padding: I Got Over N1bn For Constituency Projects – Ned Nwoko / Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.