Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,449 members, 7,968,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:14 PM

How 65 Years Old Woman Was Raped In Front Of Her Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How 65 Years Old Woman Was Raped In Front Of Her Son (520 Views)

President Meets His Classmate After 65 Years / Workers’ Day: NLC Demands For 65 Years Retirement Age / Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How 65 Years Old Woman Was Raped In Front Of Her Son by bestofnollywood: 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
A Twitter user, King Ahmed, has taken to social media to lament about robbers raping his 65-year-old mother in Kaduna State.

He disclosed this via his Twitter handle on Monday.

King Ahmed had earlier called on the police to help him after his mother called him and told him that robbers were attempting to break into the house on Sunday night.

On Monday morning, he posted a photo of his mother in the hospital and said that she had been raped multiple times and is currently receiving medical treatment.

“While you all are sleeping and having a night’s rest, I am here thinking how mean humans could be. My mum was raped multiple times, like how you break into one’s house, steal from them, and rape them? How dare you rape a 65 years old woman? May y’all never see peace...

Continue Reading...

https://applesbite.com/man-recounts-how-robbers-raped-his-65-year-old-mother-in-kaduna/

Re: How 65 Years Old Woman Was Raped In Front Of Her Son by God1000(m): 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
Very sad, what a wicked world we live in.

They must be apprehended and sentenced to life imprisonment
Re: How 65 Years Old Woman Was Raped In Front Of Her Son by tyba: 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
How do these vulture expect to go unpunished
Re: How 65 Years Old Woman Was Raped In Front Of Her Son by doggedfighter(f): 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
Who raised these cold monsters living amongst humans and wrecking havocs leaving pains and heartaches in their trails.

What manner of men are these ?

Robbers and rapists !

Even geriatrics aren't spared 😭😭😭😭
Re: How 65 Years Old Woman Was Raped In Front Of Her Son by BloomingDale(f): 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2023
That is the same Devil the Bible speaks of. Going to and fro the Earth seeking whom to Destroy(Rape, Kill, Murder, Steal etc). There is only one specie that does that. The Children of the Devil know whom they are. It cannot be hidden.
Re: How 65 Years Old Woman Was Raped In Front Of Her Son by SadiqBabaSani: 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
Their Karma will come sooner
Re: How 65 Years Old Woman Was Raped In Front Of Her Son by AdaojoTheUrchin: 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
Bloggers he was not around when the badstards commited the atrocity in his home in Kaduna.

Make Una dey try read. Empty skulled bloggers.
Re: How 65 Years Old Woman Was Raped In Front Of Her Son by Linda1999: 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
Corruption will soon be over, once peter obi enter office
Re: How 65 Years Old Woman Was Raped In Front Of Her Son by Okoroawusa: 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
That's not nice nah! 65 year old woman wey never fvck since. How you wan take enjoy am?
Re: How 65 Years Old Woman Was Raped In Front Of Her Son by Novarisammy2: 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
bestofnollywood:
A Twitter user, King Ahmed, has taken to social media to lament about robbers raping his 65-year-old mother in Kaduna State.

He disclosed this via his Twitter handle on Monday.

King Ahmed had earlier called on the police to help him after his mother called him and told him that robbers were attempting to break into the house on Sunday night.

On Monday morning, he posted a photo of his mother in the hospital and said that she had been raped multiple times and is currently receiving medical treatment.

“While you all are sleeping and having a night’s rest, I am here thinking how mean humans could be. My mum was raped multiple times, like how you break into one’s house, steal from them, and rape them? How dare you rape a 65 years old woman? May y’all never see peace...

Continue Reading...

https://applesbite.com/man-recounts-how-robbers-raped-his-65-year-old-mother-in-kaduna/

pure animalistic mindset

but on a lighter note, why is the nurse putting on hijab?
I thought there is a strict dress code for the profession
Re: How 65 Years Old Woman Was Raped In Front Of Her Son by DSC7: 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
Seriously Rapist deserve instant elimination when caught.....

To knack babe wey never wet sef dey hard me talk less of forcing myself on her,,, like how do they even have erection? undecided

May the criminals be caught and prosecuted...

I wish her quick recovery....
Re: How 65 Years Old Woman Was Raped In Front Of Her Son by kettykin: 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
What exactly is the work of the police and military?

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Arrives In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State For His Rally (video) / APC Rally In Katsina Pictures / 2023 Election: 1,000 Groups Promise To Deliver 40 Million Votes For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.