Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,089 members, 7,906,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 08:23 PM

How To Sell Your Products The Right Way. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Sell Your Products The Right Way. (123 Views)

Is This The Right Way of Disengaging Workers from service? / The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? / Please Find Attached My Resume: The Right Way To Say It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Your Products The Right Way. by Queen125: 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
What you sell is not a product as such, but the idea behind the product.

What do I mean?

It is the role played by that product in satisfying a customer's needs.

Emphasize the benefits, not the features.

People are not interested in what a product or service can do. They are interested in what it can do for them.

Remember what you are selling, whether it's a book, seminar anything at all.

What people are buying is not the stuff, it's the transformation.

It is important you offer testimonial, real life stories of people who have successfully made the transformation that you are providing.

80% of your copy should focus on the transformation while 20% should focus on the deliverables.

Try this and see a drastic change in your business.

P.S. I am a Copywriter and I help brands, business owners increase their sales with my compelling and captivating copy and direct response experience.

Is your business experiencing low sales. Send a dm. Let's take your business to another level.

Do you need my service?
Here is my contact.
08134800317(WhatsApp)
Email: obijiqueen17@gmail.com

Expecting you.

#copywriter
#digitalskills
#salestips

(1) (Reply)

Jobhulu: Research & Development Manager At PZ Cussons / Greymate Caregiver Job: Ekiti State. / ✅✅ Broker Investment Website- Email Alert System Multi Crypto Deposit ✅✅✅✅

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.