Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,612 members, 7,979,072 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:43 PM

The Is Not A Rally, It Is A Celebration Of Victory - Akpabio Exclaimed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Is Not A Rally, It Is A Celebration Of Victory - Akpabio Exclaimed (640 Views)

Young Boy Mimics Bola Tinubu At A Rally In Adamawa State (Video) / Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 / Must Watch Video: Buhari In Ibadan APC Rally -it Is Over For PDP-Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Is Not A Rally, It Is A Celebration Of Victory - Akpabio Exclaimed by OsunOriginal: 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Is Not A Rally, It Is A Celebration Of Victory - Akpabio Exclaimed by yarimo(m): 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Gbam INEC should declare TINUBU as president elect immediately according to majority of Nigerians voters

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Is Not A Rally, It Is A Celebration Of Victory - Akpabio Exclaimed by Ezeama400: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
They won't leave this man untill they drain him kpata kpata

1 Like

Re: The Is Not A Rally, It Is A Celebration Of Victory - Akpabio Exclaimed by Ezeama400: 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
yarimo:
Gbam INEC should declare TINUBU as president elect immediately according to majority of Nigerians voters

I don't know why I am finding ur picture ridiculous...

They way and manner you guys have elevated anything related to Fulanis or fulani people in this country is making them to treat you people with disdain

1 Like

Re: The Is Not A Rally, It Is A Celebration Of Victory - Akpabio Exclaimed by oyin44: 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ezeama400:

They way and manner you guys have elevated anything related to Fulanis or fulani people in this country is making them to treat you people with disdain

Hate is the stigma the people from the saddest yeast will carry to the grave
Re: The Is Not A Rally, It Is A Celebration Of Victory - Akpabio Exclaimed by Flathead8: 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
Nyamiri flat.head OSU! Is it why ur desperately trying to attach by force with SS region after enslaving, dehumanizing and molesting their women under the eastern region

Or is it why u left ur HIV/erosion/potopoto ravaged region for Lagos, only to be claiming "No man's land"

Or are u jealous out of all the Emirates Pandora Anini has visited, he has yet to be turban in any?
Ezeama400:

(1) (Reply)

Lawan’s Supporters Disgrace, Stone Northern APC Governor / God Of Miracle Is With Peter Obi, Imagine All The Things In An Artist Workshop W / Revisiting The "JESUS" Status Trend By Pst Enoch Adeboye Before The APC Primarie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.