Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,364 members, 7,937,105 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings (19040 Views)

President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings by Edipet(m): 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Latakia:
Ask any zombiedients their preferred state for NYSC among the following states:
1- Lagos
2- Anambra
3- Adamawa
LoL....are you from lagos, or you just dey claim
Re: Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings by Winning123: 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
You obviously don't know South South people. They usually vote for party at the center. Check first and second republic. Last 7 years with PDP would have been traumatic for them. They are most likely to vote PDP and APC. They aren't moronic. Obi stands no chance in the region

Antai123:

Na my state u dey talk so oo, e be like say you don take weed!..

Peter Obi is sweeping South south, that is more sure for him than any region.
Re: Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings by Naira20: 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
God will hate me for saying the truth?
Tinubu has ruined many destinies and keeps lying and you think Oloriburuku is harsh?
To be honest, Tinubu is worse than Oloriburuku.
Diligent1:

How can you call someone Oloriburuku, even God that created you and him will hate you for this.
Re: Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings by Edipet(m): 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
77up:
SS made it clear today that they are not interested in all the Ipob attachee by force, the politics of hatred, the kidnapping and senseless Killing.

SS are people with sense, love ,they are rich in culture and bridge builders unlike like their senseless neighbors.
SS is a region not a person. If any one speaks, he is probably speaking for himself..., SS is for Obi, akwa ibom, and other SS states.
Re: Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings by Edipet(m): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
hopexter:

Wishful Thinking, don’t forget that it’s vote before cash so tell Obi to gather him money and make him get sponsors at each ballot units in the entire federation. Una go understand politics by force. Hope say you don make your donation for this he aza wey Obi drop. Hunger dey town, na who drop money people go vote for, na so election be for naija even obi no go fit change am.
shey that money go feed you for 8yrs.?? You are the problem of this nation.
Re: Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings by Edipet(m): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
FireUpNow:
Nairaland is becoming tribalistic. I posted something in A thread about APC since then this is what I see when I try to visit the site
Error 1015
Ray ID: 791c168009297495 •
2023-01-30 17:57:04 UTC
You are being rate limited
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.nairaland.com) has banned you temporarily from accessing this website.
I am experiencing same
Re: Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings by Edipet(m): 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
Corrinthians:
We have heard.

Mkpurummiri induced hallucinations
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
give 5 reasons why you prefer Tinubu?
Re: Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
jeromestarks:

You're a chicken 🐔.
Anambra is a state. Nigeria is a whole country! A country!

I will vote him come 2023. No doubt about that. But, guy, I fear for him if he wins.

For warri, proverb say if you fit manage one room, you go fit manage flat. No be every be curse or abuse. Sometimes they reason.
Re: Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings by Father4all: 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
hopexter:

Wishful Thinking, don’t forget that it’s vote before cash so tell Obi to gather him money and make him get sponsors at each ballot units in the entire federation. Una go understand politics by force. Hope say you don make your donation for this he aza wey Obi drop. Hunger dey town, na who drop money people go vote for, na so election be for naija even obi no go fit change am.
Tinubu will never win any South South state. Mark my word!
Re: Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings by Edipet(m): 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
clevybrown:

Rented crowd from top to bottom... 4k per person, I received my share though grin, but I and over 80% of that crowd u see which is turning u on right now are fully OBIdient, it's all for the money... know this and know peace ✌️... grin
omor! No body put me call tho I was busy, I for come collect my 4k. On election , I go vote for my Obi
Re: Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings by Lamasta(m): 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
yarimo:
Game over , akwa ibom is 95% for TINUBU 4 % for ATIKU And 1% for other lightweight presidential candidate

Your username self
Re: Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings by nesgeeek(m): 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
Those Akwaibomite only wants to collect Tinubu money only. Akwaibom people will never vote APC as president.
Re: Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings by hopexter(m): 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
Father4all:
Tinubu will never win any South South state. Mark my word!

You’re already thinking it out with fear that Tinubu will win about 3 states in South south isn’t it? Yes Tinubu will win. PDP is to be blamed for making it easy for Tinubu to win south South states.

The South south/ Niger Delta has been in the hands of PDP for more than 20 years with no single development or achievement. It’s time we try someone who has previous records of achievement to move our south south forward. We can not remain like this, with the resources the South south has, we should be at same level with Lagos if not more than considering our lesser population. Don’t worry, things will be fine cos BAT is coming

Re: Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings by Diligent1(f): 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2023
Antai123:

Na my state u dey talk so oo, e be like say you don take weed!..

Peter Obi is sweeping South south, that is more sure for him than any region.
A guy from warri said him and his family are voting for Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings by Diligent1(f): 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
Edipet:
1. Tinubu responds to problems quickly
2- Tinubu think out of the box in finding solutions to problems
Re: Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings by hopexter(m): 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
Edipet:
shey that money go feed you for 8yrs.?? You are the problem of this nation.

What about you and your tribe that has been voting for PDP for more than 20 years all because of share the money? You no be problem abi? Oga carry your hypocrite go PDP. After your party has ruined the country and left people starving to the extent of stealing plantains, you think Nigerians care anymore? Some people never see 3k since this year start then person come give am 10k for ordinary vote then you say make he reject am, na lie, we go collect am still vote for the person wey give us the money, no be today e start bro and nor come dey expect make e change just because Obi wey be one of the thieves who ruined Nigeria dey ballot papers, na lie be that. This election na money for hand, back for ground.
Re: Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings by mmsen: 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
Naira20:
See the guys standing.
The one close to Tinubu already read the king's countenance.

The one in suit :
Hmmmn..Tinubu e don do.These guys are not Emami Ayiri or Tony Kabaka o

No intelligent being in the SS is buying this man's nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings by Qatar2022: 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
yarimo:
Game over , akwa ibom is 95% for TINUBU 4 % for ATIKU And 1% for other lightweight presidential candidate
Anyone that mark his or her exam will pass
Re: Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings by Shadysen: 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
jeromestarks:
If Obi wins, two things will happen;

1. Other politicians (kenkenso, atiku, tinubu etc) will make Nigeria difficult for him to govern. And the masses will suffer. We all know that Obi can't stand the pressure of those political juggernauts.

2. IPOB will want Nigeria to separate. And we also know that these IPOB are not wise enough to do it diplomatically. They will foolishly go to war. The war will fail (as expected) but many will die. Those who will survive will suffer. (wahala).
However, Nigeria can never separate. Not in the next hundred years. We die together.

So he is a good man but he lacks understanding.

Anyways, I remain obedient.
you dey mumu ehn....
Re: Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings by Corrinthians(m): 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
Edipet:
Oh, gladly. Here they are.

1.🖕
2.🖕
3.🖕
4.🖕
5.🖕

Do you understand? smiley
Re: Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings by Mccullum: 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jagaban, a glorious son of the West,

The next president elect of Nigeria,

Renewed Hope has come to stay.
Re: Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings by 77up(m): 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
Edipet:
SS is a region not a person. If any one speaks, he is probably speaking for himself..., SS is for Obi, akwa ibom, and other SS states.
No one want to labour in vain oga grin
Re: Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings by everythinggirly(f): 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
No be only royal blessing na underground things him go do nothing more.
Re: Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings by Lionnation: 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
Monumenter:
Massive campaigning here and there.. only God will choose the right person o.. cus this country is in a brink of division
it's you that will choose the right person not God
Re: Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings by FireUpNow(m): 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
Edipet:
I am experiencing same
I hope Nairaland has not been hacked
Re: Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings by ceragon123: 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2023
.wahala max pro

Look at how Evans and many criminals ran away from Anambra then. No bank robberies. IGP awards and others.

An Igbo man is a born negotiator by the virtue of trading skills and excellent apprenticeship system.

The Igbos would always want to take last because they can adapt anywhere. Taking last means allowing people to bring their own ideas. It give a 3D image of the person's inner mind.

Truth is that no man can stop an idea whose time has come. See the way everything is working out for Obi. It is because people believed him just like many did to Buhari. Even though Politicians always fail.

Obi's case is different because no man with such Brain power has ever ruled this country. We have been using conductors as drivers and using drivers as loaders and motor boys.

Let us do our parts and leave the rest for God. Obi will try his best and if he get it right, then Nigeria will become the pride of Africa.

The only problem is with average bourgeoisie Igbos. Peter Obi will mix up the monies on the table and throw down tables. He is a businessman but he knows the problem of Nigeria and many like things to remain the way they are.

I believe strongly that some day, somebody will rise up and defeat the status quo so that things can begin to get better.

ObiDatti

jeromestarks:
If Obi wins, two things will happen;

1. Other politicians (kenkenso, atiku, tinubu etc) will make Nigeria difficult for him to govern. And the masses will suffer. We all know that Obi can't stand the pressure of those political juggernauts.

2. IPOB will want Nigeria to separate. And we also know that these IPOB are not wise enough to do it diplomatically. They will foolishly go to war. The war will fail (as expected) but many will die. Those who will survive will suffer. (wahala).
However, Nigeria can never separate. Not in the next hundred years. We die together.

So he is a good man but he lacks understanding.

Anyways, I remain obedient.
Re: Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings by Mrmb: 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki... See as the King dey look the Oloriburuku

More like saying, who does he think he is deceiving?

You are calling someone who is more successful than the whole of your generation oloriburuku, what tag do we give you who can never be as successful as he is, should we call you "eniti ti e ti jona"...
Re: Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings by Edipet(m): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2023
Diligent1:

1. Tinubu responds to problems quickly
2- Tinubu think out of the box in finding solutions to problems
LoL that is just the reasons.
Re: Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings by Edipet(m): 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
hopexter:

What about you and your tribe that has been voting for PDP for more than 20 years all because of share the money? You no be problem abi? Oga carry your hypocrite go PDP. After your party has ruined the country and left people starving to the extent of stealing plantains, you think Nigerians care anymore? Some people never see 3k since this year start then person come give am 10k for ordinary vote then you say make he reject am, na lie, we go collect am still vote for the person wey give us the money, no be today e start bro and nor come dey expect make e change just because Obi wey be one of the thieves who ruined Nigeria dey ballot papers, na lie be that. This election na money for hand, back for ground.
you must be a kid boy....
Re: Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings by ToniBlaize: 11:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lol.. this state that i come from? Tinubu can never Win.... Mark it anywhere.. all these folks doing media propaganda... Tinubu can never win akwa ibom state... He can't even get more than 2%.. that name is like plague no one wants to be associated with.
Re: Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings by yarimo(m): 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lamasta:

Your username self
kidnapping alert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 37 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Oyo / Electricity Production By Governments From 1999 To 2020 - StatiSense / Mallam Ribadu Dismissed From The Police!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.